Trump chooses Cheney opponent

Admit it that you loved Mitt The Mat Romney, and Moscow McCain.
Neither of them were as crazy as trump, but they both still had more than their share of crazy. McCain never heard of a conflict or war that he didn't want to escalate, an Mitt is so out of touch with regular people till he didn't understand a dancing horse or a car elevator might seem like an extravagance.

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

If she wants to run again, I'll send money myself... anything to help prop-up a REAL Republican against these Orange Baboon-God minions.

Name one thing I listed that was wrong. How was Trump a failed President? Who did more positive things for our country than President Trump?
You already admitted you are fully invested in the big lie. I'm not going to try to disprove your delusions. That's a job for your therapist.

So I'm invested in a lie you can't prove. Yeah, that sounds logical.

Hi Ray, are u maybe a LITTLE bit embarrassed by Kevin’s all-nighter? :lol:

1637367599320.jpeg

Your claim. You prove it. You say the election was stolen, you explain how with credible proof.

Wow, you really are lost. Quote me ever saying that the election was stolen. I understand your a leftist, therefore a born liar, but when YOU call somebody out, you prove what you say. That's the way it works in all forums. You called me a liar, and I asked you what I lied about. If you can't provide an answer, just say I'm a leftist liar and was talking out of my ass. That's all.

Forum List

Back