Crowds chanting Joe Biden

Everyone loves Joe, you know that because the censoring loving propaganda filled twist on reality Demonics are demonstrating so.

Cause, you know, Facebook and Twitter are reliable sources of information...when they agree with my right wing views...but when they don't, they need to be investigated. :auiqs.jpg:

are reliable sources of information...when they agree with my right wing views...but when they don't, they need to be investigated.

You have actual views, Jack? I thought you just mirrored whatever talking points were handed you.

But I fixed your typo above, you obviously intended to say . . . are reliable sources of information when they agree with my commie leftwing views...but when they don't, they need to be investigated, criminalized, ridiculed, dismissed and ignored.

Example #2..right on cue.
1631122048209.png

Please. Trump made every single one of his own issues. He was always his own worst enemy.
Trump did seem to like to create or magnify worse some things, but the Left started on him in 2015! They boycotted him at his inauguration. He couldn't please them if he walked on water. No comparison. They lied and did all they could do including two fake impeachments.

We need no such lies nor exaggeration with Joe. Joe is a walking clown shit show.

Forum List

Back