Trump chooses Cheney opponent

Palmer Report, TheNewAmerican and Townhell. Boy you really showed me! It's way early dude. We don't have any head to head pols as yet.

Ummmmmmm, you don't trust Republican polls to correctly poll a Republican primary?
Not where Liz Cheney is concerned - no I don't trust them. Also all those polls were done before she had a real opponent. Check with me in a month. My bet is that she gets more votes from Democrats and Independents than she does from Trumpublicans.

Those who live there will make the choice, those who live else were will just run their mouths on the net.

Wyoming's primary is a year away. That's an eternity in politics.

Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January.
It is likely that Republicans will be making a huge mistake.

According to one senior aide to Donald Trump, the former president is all but certain to run again.

"I would say somewhere between 99 and 100 percent," Jason Miller told Cheddar earlier this month when asked about the chances that Trump runs again. "I think he is definitely running in 2024."

If that is true, a Trump candidacy would be devastating to the Republican Party. With recent laws passed by Republicans in Texas -- a draconian abortion law, an election law designed to restrict voting, a gun law that will turn the streets of El Paso into the O.K. Corral -- faith in today's Republican Party is at an all-time low.

The Democrats are drooling over a Trump run in 2024. Trump got drilled by seven million votes in 2020. If the Republicans run Trump in 2024, it could be 15 million this time.

A Trumpian effort in 2024 seems likely. According to Chris Cillizza, "There's this from Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan during a stop in Iowa -- eyes emoji! -- last week. "I think he's gonna run," Jordan said of Trump. "I want him to run. He's proven he can take the heat.'"

"Now, Trump himself hasn't been as conclusive but he has made very clear he is leaning toward getting into the 2024 race. Trump was barely coy about his future plans in an interview with conservative pundit Candace Owens. "As you know, it's very early," Trump told Owens. "But I think people are going to be very, very happy when I make a certain announcement."

Trump has commitment issues, and he loves drama.

Politico wrote in May:
"Trump is confiding in allies that he intends to run again in 2024 with one contingency: that he still has a good bill of health, according to two sources close to the former president. That means Trump is going to hang over the Republican Party despite its attempts to rebrand during his exile and its blockade of a Trump-centric investigation into January's insurrection."

Not where Liz Cheney is concerned - no I don't trust them. Also all those polls were done before she had a real opponent. Check with me in a month. My bet is that she gets more votes from Democrats and Independents than she does from Trumpublicans.
Wyoming does not have open primaries. I would think that in having a real opponent, she would be in even worse trouble. Wyoming is a solid red state. Blue people are delusional if they think a state that red is going to re-elect Liz Cheney. I don't live in Wyoming and am not a Trump ass licker but she has gone over the top in selling out her party. It's more than just about Trump.

Wyoming does not have open primaries. I would think that in having a real opponent, she would be in even worse trouble. Wyoming is a solid red state. Blue people are delusional if they think a state that red is going to re-elect Liz Cheney. I don't live in Wyoming and am not a Trump ass licker but she has gone over the top in selling out her party. It's more than just about Trump.
Who told you Wyoming does not have open primaries? Did you make that up? It's a lie.

Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.

So taking a principled, brave stand against Donnie's Big Lie is selling out her party? Hmmm - I don't see it that way.

And looks to me like Wyoming has open primaries.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.

Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.

Great minds ;)

Yep, Donnie is the titular head of the Republican Party. Sad :(

trump-d_orig.jpg
People forget Trump stopped a mugging and he was unarmed. True story.

So taking a principled, brave stand against Donnie's Big Lie is selling out her party? Hmmm - I don't see it that way.

And looks to me like Wyoming has open primaries.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.
Donny is not lying.

People forget Trump stopped a mugging and he was unarmed. True story.

Your Dotard didn't stop a mugging. Just another of his macho lies that you lap up like pablum. ;)

You really want to get your asses handed to you on a plate - again????? Trump hasn't become more loved or popular since January 6th. He's become hated throughout America. Only the blinded cult worshippers and rabid racists are still interested in the poison he's peddling.

No, only by the uneducated media slaves. Normal people realize he had nothing to do with the riots, and as far as having your ass handed to you, watch what happens in 2022.

Forum List

Back