Trump chooses Cheney opponent

The freaking country is going down the drain with high energy prices and shortages and looming inflation. Illegal aliens who never saw a doctor in their lives are massed at the border. Foreign policy is a mess while Americans are still stuck in Afghanistan and the president's numbers are in a free fall while the V.P. is laughable. Meanwhile the crazy left can't let go of their anger for the former president and they worry about politics in Wyoming. Go figure.

The freaking country is going down the drain with high energy prices and shortages and looming inflation. Illegal aliens who never saw a doctor in their lives are massed at the border. Foreign policy is a mess while Americans are still stuck in Afghanistan and the president's numbers are in a free fall while the V.P. is laughable. Meanwhile the crazy left can't let go of their anger for the former president and they worry about politics in Wyoming. Go figure.
why i said....fuck these fucking parties......they are the problem.....

Cheney, Romney, and Kinzinger need to back off. If this continues we could see the GOP split in two. I can't believe Cheney and Romney are being this disloyal to the party.
The three are being extremely loyal to what once was an honorable GOP. What they aren't being loyal to is the trump abomination that has discarded all integrity and claim of moral fortitude that the party once had.

Idiot. We are talking about GOP voters. Your TDS is insane. Stupid old fool.
As far as I can tell, there hasn't been an opportunity for anyone to vote for or against trump since he got his fat orange ass kicked out of the presidency. Your right wing politicians made the call that he should continue running your party, dumb ass.

As far as I can tell, there hasn't been an opportunity for anyone to vote for or against trump since he got his fat orange ass kicked out of the presidency. Your right wing politicians made the call that he should continue running your party, dumb ass.
Obviously they poll their voter base. My parents belong to it and their voter base is behind Trump. Are you really this fucking stupid? Honestly. And it is not my party you brain dead leftist scumbag. I am an Independent and forever will be an Independent. Not my fault your party has gone full retard to where they lost VA and almost lost NJ even though NJ has 1mil more registered Democrats than Republicans. You are one dumb leftist. I sincerely mean that.

No. The voters decided to dump that fat orange turd. Crazy conspiracy theorists decided to keep him as the head of the republican party.

Donald Trump gained 7 million more votes than he had in his first election. The only reason Dementia won was because of mail-in voting. Mail-in draws in the dumbest and most politically ignorant voters to cast a ballot, and stupid and politically ignorant Americans always vote Democrat.

Donald Trump gained 7 million more votes than he had in his first election. The only reason Dementia won was because of mail-in voting. Mail-in draws in the dumbest and most politically ignorant voters to cast a ballot, and stupid and politically ignorant Americans always vote Democrat.
Sure thing buddy. Your whining makes me think of that batter who said he wouldn't strike out so much if they didn't throw the ball so hard.

Sure thing buddy. Your whining makes me think of that batter who said he wouldn't strike out so much if they didn't throw the ball so hard.

It's the truth. Can you explain how a guy who spent nearly his entire life in public office, never accomplishing anything, who's son was under FBI investigation for a matter he was involved in, clearly mentally challenged, got the most votes of any presidential candidate in history? This is like an episode of the classic show Twilight Zone because none of it makes any sense. Especially when he ran against a very successful President that gave us the best economy in 50 years, brought the border under control, and we hit a new median household income high?

It's the truth. Can you explain how a guy who spent nearly his entire life in public office, never accomplishing anything, who's son was under FBI investigation for a matter he was involved in, clearly mentally challenged, got the most votes of any presidential candidate in history? This is like an episode of the classic show Twilight Zone because none of it makes any sense. Especially when he ran against a very successful President that gave us the best economy in 50 years, brought the border under control, and we hit a new median household income high?
Trump was and remains a failed president. Your portrayal of Biden is wrong.

Forum List

Back