Trump chooses Cheney opponent

Guess you didn't hear about the diary ! Not surprised being your a gullible lefty fool . I guess that really wasn't hunters laptop , ant 10% to the big guy wasn't for ol Joe the extortioner. Gullible fool.

Imagine the left if Trump ever used a federal agency like the FBI to try and confiscate something like a stolen diary from his daughter. Impeachment number 4.

Yep. Me. And vast legions of others who have formerly voted Republican and now wouldn't touch the Party with an eight-foot Hungarian... never mind a ten-foot Pole.

Donald Trump gained 7 million more votes his second election than he had his first. Apparently you are living in your own world. Seems to me if anything, we gained voters for the Republican party via President Trump.

Why shouldn't they? Why should Democrats decide who leads the GOP?
Trump perfectly represents the GOP.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist.

Trump is an authoritarian autocrat who hates the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

Republicans decided their leader well.

Trump perfectly represents the GOP.

Trump is a racist, bigot, and misogynist.

Trump is an authoritarian autocrat who hates the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

Republicans decided their leader well.

So let's see, you voted for a guy who said the most racist things of any President in our lifetime. You can't quote one thing Trump said that was racist, and I don't mean he mentioned race, I mean as the definition of the word.

Talk about hating the Constitution, a federal court just stopped Dementia from enforcing his vaccine mandate. Authoritarian? His son is selling his paint by numbers art work for between 75K to 500K and he's even hiding the buyers names. He bought a gun by lying on a federal firearms application and not even a slap on the hand whereas others would have ended up in jail. He even sent his minions in the FBI to homes to search for his daughters diary that likely has very embarrassing and even damaging information about him. He uses our federal agencies for personal gain just like DumBama did when the FBI obtained illegal search warrants to spy on Trump. If President Trump ever did any of these things we would be talking impeachment numbers 4,5 and 6.

You have zero room to call anybody dishonest, corrupt or a liar with this guy you helped put in charge. Trump is a saint compared to the Biden family.

Yep. Me. And vast legions of others who have formerly voted Republican and now wouldn't touch the Party with an eight-foot Hungarian... never mind a ten-foot Pole.
You've probably never voted Republican in your life.

Donald Trump gained 7 million more votes his second election than he had his first. Apparently you are living in your own world. Seems to me if anything, we gained voters for the Republican party via President Trump.
No. I'm not living in my own world. I'm living in our shared one. Dealing with folks who think voter-gains equate to righteousness.

You've probably never voted Republican in your life.
Bull$hit.

I'm old... I've voted for plenty of 'em... my (rather lengthy) Presidential voting records goes like this...

1972 Richard Nixon <<< (R)
1976 Jimmy Carter
1980 John Anderson (Illinois)
1984 Ronald Reagan <<< (R)
1988 George H.W. Bush <<< (R)
1992 Bill Clinton
1996 Bill Clinton
2000 George W. Bush <<< (R)
2004 George W. Bush <<< (R)
2008 Barack Obama
2012 Barack Obama (couldn't bring myself to vote for Mr. 47%, Mittens)
2016 Hillary Clinton (and I hated doing it)
2020 Joe Biden (I wasn't fond of this choice either)

Read 'em and weep, boy...

No. I'm not living in my own world. I'm living in our shared one. Dealing with folks who think voter-gains equate to righteousness.

Never said that. What I said is this fantasy you have about Republicans leaving the party is nothing but wishful thinking. Most of us Republicans believe in what he did and the results of his policies, especially now that we see the results of people that voted like you. You see, there are some like you that can't divorce the personality from accomplishments, and those like me who can ignore meanie Tweets just as long as a President can do an outstanding job like Trump did.

As long as we have people like you who use the same criteria voting for representatives as they did their favorite American Idol contestant, this country is screwed like it is today.

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

Cheney is going bye-bye.

You voted the BUSH's and you think it is something to be proud of.

So let's see, you voted for a guy who said the most racist things of any President in our lifetime. You can't quote one thing Trump said that was racist, and I don't mean he mentioned race, I mean as the definition of the word.

Talk about hating the Constitution, a federal court just stopped Dementia from enforcing his vaccine mandate. Authoritarian? His son is selling his paint by numbers art work for between 75K to 500K and he's even hiding the buyers names. He bought a gun by lying on a federal firearms application and not even a slap on the hand whereas others would have ended up in jail. He even sent his minions in the FBI to homes to search for his daughters diary that likely has very embarrassing and even damaging information about him. He uses our federal agencies for personal gain just like DumBama did when the FBI obtained illegal search warrants to spy on Trump. If President Trump ever did any of these things we would be talking impeachment numbers 4,5 and 6.

You have zero room to call anybody dishonest, corrupt or a liar with this guy you helped put in charge. Trump is a saint compared to the Biden family.
jones is a dipshit...

Never said that.
It is implicit.
What I said is this fantasy you have about Republicans leaving the party is nothing but wishful thinking.
I voiced no such thing. I said that very large numbers of those who have voted Republican in the past won't do it now. Independents. Centrists.
Most of us Republicans believe in what he did and the results of his policies, especially now that we see the results of people that voted like you.
It was take-the-hit for four years of reversible Dem-generated damage or lose the Republic if Rump got a second chance to install himself for life.
You see, there are some like you that can't divorce the personality from accomplishments, and those like me who can ignore meanie Tweets just as long as a President can do an outstanding job like Trump did.
It's not the mean tweets. It's the mindset revealed BEHIND the tweets. Entirely unfit as a Leader of Men and for any such High Office.
As long as we have people like you who use the same criteria voting for representatives as they did their favorite American Idol contestant, this country is screwed like it is today.
Nonsense. You and your peers voted your pocketbooks. I voted for the long-term survival of the Republic as a representative democracy.

It was take-the-hit for four years of reversible Dem-generated damage or lose the Republic if Rump got a second chance to install himself for life.

So explain how we'd lose the Republic? The Democrat party is the anti-white party. Their goal is to wipe out the white race politically so they can create a single-party government forever. If this bogus claim is you were worried about the Republic, you just brought us closer to that possibility.

It's not the mean tweets. It's the mindset revealed BEHIND the tweets. Entirely unfit as a Leader of Men and for any such High Office.

Unlike the guy in the White House today?

Of course it's his personality and you've made that very clear in every TDS post you created. It has nothing to do with his being a leader because he's been the best leader we've had since Reagan. He's done more positive things for this country than the last three Presidents combined.

Nonsense. You and your peers voted your pocketbooks. I voted for the long-term survival of the Republic as a representative democracy.

Bullshit. Your vote was out of pure vile and hate, nothing more. And if we did vote with our pocketbooks, it was to the benefit of most people in this country. When you vote out of hate we have what we have today which is increasing fuel costs, labor shortage, supply chain problems, a border that's the worst it's been in over 20 years. But you voted to save the Republic? What a joke.

So explain how we'd lose the Republic? The Democrat party is the anti-white party. Their goal is to wipe out the white race politically so they can create a single-party government forever. If this bogus claim is you were worried about the Republic, you just brought us closer to that possibility.
We lose the Republic when a President utilizes the office for personal aggrandizement and seeks to install himself as a permanent ruler.

I don't trust the goddamned Dems any further than I can throw them but what they've been doing so far is all reversible and can be fixed once they lose power again.

It's not a bogus claim... your boy was an immediate and existential threat to American representative democracy and he simply had to go... taking a chance on the alternative.

And yes... you're right... the idiot Dems are not much better... but at least they step aside and honor the sacred tradition of peaceful transfer of power when the time comes.

And yes... you're right... the frigging Dems... LibProgs in general... are not very White-friendly... and they are not to be trusted in that regard, either.

So serve-up a White Guy who isn't an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, sociopathic power-crazed Obvious Danger... the Agenda without him... and I may come on-side again.

But your next boy (or girl) has to understand Cincinnatus and be willing to behave similarly and honorably, or it's No Deal.
Unlike the guy in the White House today?
As is implied in the choice... the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.
Of course it's his personality and you've made that very clear in every TDS post you created. It has nothing to do with his being a leader because he's been the best leader we've had since Reagan. He's done more positive things for this country than the last three Presidents combined.
There is no Trump Derangement Syndrome going on here... more like "The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance." ...and your Orange Clown is a very real threat to that Liberty.
Bullshit. Your vote was out of pure vile and hate, nothing more.
I have already explained my reasons. Emotion is merely a garnish to that dish, not the main course.
And if we did vote with our pocketbooks, it was to the benefit of most people in this country.
Indeed. You voted your pocketbooks. I voted with broader and longer-term goals in mind. Such as the preservation of American representative democracy.
When you vote out of hate
Good thing for me that I didn't vote out of hate then, isn't it? I can't stand the sonofabitch, but my vote was coldly calculating and designed to thwart a budding tyrant-wannabe.
we have what we have today which is increasing fuel costs, labor shortage, supply chain problems, a border that's the worst it's been in over 20 years.
Yep... all truly harmful effects... and all the Dems fault... but those things can be fixed... the installation of a President-for-Life or a Trump Dynasty could not, had it materialized.
But you voted to save the Republic?
Indeed....

Insofar as the Good Lord gave me the ability to think rationally and to think of the greater good before my pocketbook and the backbone to act on such conclusions.,

I realize that such an approach strikes most in your camp as a 'joke' but I am content that it be so, knowing that I did what I believed to be best for the People and Republic.

We lose the Republic when a President utilizes the office for personal aggrandizement and seeks to install himself as a permanent ruler.

I don't trust the goddamned Dems any further than I can throw them but what they've been doing so far is all reversible and can be fixed once they lose power again.

It's not a bogus claim... your boy was an immediate and existential threat to American representative democracy and he simply had to go... taking a chance on the alternative.

And yes... you're right... the idiot Dems are not much better... but at least they step aside and honor the sacred tradition of peaceful transfer of power when the time comes.

And yes... you're right... the frigging Dems... LibProgs in general... are not very White-friendly... and they are not to be trusted in that regard, either.

So serve-up a White Guy who isn't an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, sociopathic power-crazed Obvious Danger... the Agenda without him... and I may come on-side again.

What is this permanent ruler bullshit. Trump nor his supporters had any possible way to do that. They feed you leftists a heaping plate of bullshit and you don't think any of it through, you just repeat as you are told to do.

No we will not be able to fix what they damage. How do we get back 1.5 trillion or 3.5 trillion once they spend it? It's gone and added to our debt along with higher taxes we all pay for. How do we get back 83 billion dollars of military equipment back from the Taliban? How do you bring back the 13 American lives lost in the process?

The guy you chose was the partner of the guy who used our federal agencies to spy on a political opponent. He recently used our federal agencies to invade homes looking for his daughters personal diary which likely has information to make him look bad. So who is using their office for personal aggrandizement now? Trump never did anything like that. The FBI confiscated his sons laptop and did nothing about it. He's laundering money through his phony amateur artwork selling them for a higher price than the most valued work by famous artists of yesteryear.

As is implied in the choice... the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.

Good choice. Look at where you and your ilk put us today.

There is no Trump Derangement Syndrome going on here... more like "The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance." ...and your Orange Clown is a very real threat to that Liberty.

In what way did Trump ever threaten your liberty? You have this clown out there trying to force people into taking medication they don't want to take, even tried to threaten their livelihoods and punish them by not allowing them to collect any unemployment benefits. Yeah, like you're really worried about liberty. What are you going to say when he hires 83,000 IRS agents and they watch every transaction you make over $600.00. Are you going to celebrate your liberty then? Trump would never dream of doing any of these things.

Indeed. You voted your pocketbooks. I voted with broader and longer-term goals in mind. Such as the preservation of American representative democracy.

You voted out of personal hate plain and simple. You've made that clear when Trump was the President and you've made that clear since. Why do you insist on lying to yourself?

Yep... all truly harmful effects... and all the Dems fault... but those things can be fixed... the installation of a President-for-Life or a Trump Dynasty could not, had it materialized.

You read too many fairy tales. Try reading something written in reality for a change.

What is this permanent ruler bullshit.
I dunno... not accepting election results... considering the use of martial law to remain in power... inciting to Insurrection... golly-gosh gee-whiz, I dunno... :auiqs.jpg:
Trump nor his supporters had any possible way to do that...
Yeah... that's why the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs declared publicly that DoD would not support an attempt to overthrow the election.

Sending a message to your Hero well in advance, that he should not try to declare martial law, because the DoD would not obey that order.

That's also why the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs called high-level commanders amongst our adversaries to assure them we weren't going to launch on Trump's orders.

You're deluding yourself.
They feed you leftists a heaping plate of bullshit and you don't think any of it through, you just repeat as you are told to do.
1. I'm not a Leftist
2. You float anybody but Rump for President in 2024 and I'll consider jumping on-board again, and try to sell others on it, too
3. I watch and listen to 'em all ( CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC, CNBC, the Big Three, etc. )... Left, Right and Center
4. I routinely and carefully weigh opinions that I choose to voice publicly - even on an anonymous message board
5. you confuse aggressive opposition to Rump with Leftism ...easy enough to believe that, once you're too heavily vested in what that Con-Man of yours is sellin'
6. I never 'just repeat what I am told to do'... I can't stand most of the leadership in EITHER party nor elements of their agendas and see little point in parroting their jingoism
No we will not be able to fix what they damage. How do we get back 1.5 trillion or 3.5 trillion once they spend it? It's gone and added to our debt along with higher taxes we all pay for. How do we get back 83 billion dollars of military equipment back from the Taliban? How do you bring back the 13 American lives lost in the process?
None of that can be brought back. However, the Republic is vastly broader and larger than those points, and it is the Republic that can be fixed
The guy you chose was the partner of the guy who used our federal agencies to spy on a political opponent. He recently used our federal agencies to invade homes looking for his daughters personal diary which likely has information to make him look bad. So who is using their office for personal aggrandizement now? Trump never did anything like that. The FBI confiscated his sons laptop and did nothing about it. He's laundering money through his phony amateur artwork selling them for a higher price than the most valued work by famous artists of yesteryear.
Yep. Much (perhaps all?) of that may very well be true... so imagine just how seriously I contemplated a Rumpian Coup and his unfitness before I voted for what you describe...
Good choice. Look at where you and your ilk put us today.
Indeed. We're in a bad position ( economically, militarily, diplomatically, etc. ). I knew much of this was coming. A blind man could see it. And still I voted for Uncle Joe.

Why? Because I foresaw the destruction of the Republic should your ignorant arrogant narcissistic sociopath have been given a further four years to consolidate power.

In what way did Trump ever threaten your liberty?
He threatened the Peaceful Transfer of Power, he lied to his adoring minions regarding a well-executed and fair election, and he weakened strategic alliances.

Those things represent an existential threat to the Republic and American representative democracy and therefore he threatened the Liberty of each of us.
You have this clown out there trying to force people into taking medication they don't want to take, even tried to threaten their livelihoods and punish them by not allowing them to collect any unemployment benefits.
Personally, I support vax mandates unless someone has a legitimate medical-science -based reason for not being innoculated.

Your right to remain unvaccinated ends the split second that your infected exhalations become part of my inhalations.

You have every right not to get vaccinated.

Just don't expect to use public facilities or a majority of private-sector facilities unless you've been innoculated.

Such folk are entirely free to enjoy their freedom to not take the vax... safely tucked away where their petulant behaviors don't put the rest of us at increased risk.

Oh, and... not being able to claim unemployment after quitting a job? That's been Standard Fare in the world-of-welfare in the US for a generation or two, eh?

Same carrot-and-stick technique as insisting that children are vaccinated against small-pox and such... you can always home-school, but you can't put others at risk.

That's not punishment... that's Free Market (Free-Choice) Incentives... :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, like you're really worried about liberty.
I am.
What are you going to say when he hires 83,000 IRS agents and they watch every transaction you make over $600.00. Are you going to celebrate your liberty then?
Beats me. Vote for the Other Guy in the next election beyond that point, I expect, so that the Other Guy can un-do that idiocy.
Trump would never dream of doing any of these things.
No. Rump would do far worse, given the chance again.
You voted out of personal hate plain and simple. You've made that clear when Trump was the President and you've made that clear since. Why do you insist on lying to yourself?
Nope. I do, indeed, despise the sonofabitch, but that was merely a for-fun bonus in a lengthy process of observation... he was (and is) unfit for high office.

You read too many fairy tales. Try reading something written in reality for a change.
Feel free to believe that, if it makes you feel any better. It's sufficient that I know that you're 180-degrees off-course on that one.

I dunno... not accepting election results... considering the use of martial law to remain in power... inciting to Insurrection... golly-gosh gee-whiz, I dunno...

Not accepting the election results has nothing to do with a permanent ruler. Hillary had a recount in three states. Gore fought it until the Supreme court told him to sit down and shut up. Nobody incited any insurrection. That's your leftist hero's controlling your mind again. Martial law? Don't make me laugh.

Yeah... that's why the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs declared publicly that DoD would not support an attempt to overthrow the election.

Sending a message to your Hero well in advance, that he should not try to declare martial law, because the DoD would not obey that order.

That's also why the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs called high-level commanders amongst our adversaries to assure them we weren't going to launch on Trump's orders.

You're deluding yourself.

Could have never happened.

None of that can be brought back. However, the Republic is vastly broader and larger than those points, and it is the Republic that can be fixed

Not if the commies pass a law that all voting must be done by mail. If they can get away with that, the Republic you claim to cherish is over, and there would be no way to change it back if we can never win an election again.

Yep. Much (perhaps all?) of that may very well be true... so imagine just how seriously I contemplated a Rumpian Coup and his unfitness before I voted for what you describe...

You have no say on who is fit for the presidency, the US Constitution does. Try reading it sometime.

Indeed. We're in a bad position ( economically, militarily, diplomatically, etc. ). I knew much of this was coming. A blind man could see it. And still I voted for Uncle Joe.

Why? Because I foresaw the destruction of the Republic should your ignorant arrogant narcissistic sociopath have been given a further four years to consolidate power.

You are so FOS. The Republic would be safer than ever today under Trump. Now it's being threatened. You didn't know shit was coming. All you did was express your hatred via vote with no care of this country.

He threatened the Peaceful Transfer of Power, he lied to his adoring minions regarding a well-executed and fair election, and he weakened strategic alliances.

Those things represent an existential threat to the Republic and American representative democracy and therefore he threatened the Liberty of each of us.

What year are you living in, 1745? There was no threat to the Republic by a presidential candidate pointing out that an election would have to be fixed, either that or the majority of our voting public are completely stupid.

Beats me. Vote for the Other Guy in the next election beyond that point, I expect, so that the Other Guy can un-do that idiocy.

The other guy will likely be Trump.

No. Rump would do far worse, given the chance again.

He had the chance before and none of your fairy tales came true. Have your doctor adjust your medication.

Forum List

Back