Trump Celebrates Congressman Who Body-Slammed Reporter

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

“He’s a great guy, a tough cookie,” the president said of GOP Rep. Greg Gianforte.

President Donald Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday, cheering the lawmaker as a “tough cookie” over his assault of a reporter last year.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump said at the event as supporters cheered him on. “I had heard that he body-slammed a reporter ... and he was way up, and I said, ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said, ‘I know Montana pretty well,’ and I said I think it might help him. And it did.”

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’: Trump Celebrates Congressman Who Body-Slammed Reporter

Unbelievable! No wonder Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman assumed he could get away with murdering an American resident and journalist - because Trump has advocated violence against American journalists many times - openly and via innuendo.

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

“He’s a great guy, a tough cookie,” the president said of GOP Rep. Greg Gianforte.

President Donald Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday, cheering the lawmaker as a “tough cookie” over his assault of a reporter last year.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump said at the event as supporters cheered him on. “I had heard that he body-slammed a reporter ... and he was way up, and I said, ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said, ‘I know Montana pretty well,’ and I said I think it might help him. And it did.”

Unbelievable! No wonder Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman assumed he could get away with murdering an American resident and journalist - because Trump has advocated violence against American journalists many times - openly and via innuendo.
Trump is the worst kind of animal eh rosie, the kind that fights back.

After over 40 years of the media having it there way with half truths/propaganda/fake news /biased news the left thinks we wouldn't cheer this .

They had it coming and it's about time

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

Washington redskin...
:CryingCow:

After over 40 years of the media having it there way with half truths/propaganda/fake news /biased news the left thinks we wouldn't cheer this .

Fuckin' A... I'd like to body slam some little pencil necked leftist shit stain like Don Lemon myself, but any other little shyster liar democrat propaganda wing prick would do. They've earned it.

Fuckin' A... I'd like to body slam some little pencil necked leftist shit stain like Don Lemon myself, but any other little shyster liar democrat propaganda wing prick would do. They've earned it.
oEnkc.jpg

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

Nothng gets past you....that isn't important.

oEnkc.jpg
1jc78f.jpg

13635034.jpg

Liberals are like kid brothers you love to tease them and watch them cry to mommy

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

Trump is a violent thug speaking to thugs. Trump supports violence by Republicans. But the Democrats are supposed to be violent.

Reported for trolling.
You're a cry baby... nobody gives a flyin' FUCK about PRESIDENT Trump's comments about body slamming. You dumbass angry MOB demtards try and try and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill and NOBODY GIVES A FUCK... people are laughing at you... you're just too mother fucking STUPID to realize it...

give-a-fuck.gif

People care about the ECONOMY, WAGES, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, FOREIGN RELATIONS, TRADE, JOBS, etc, and on that PRESIDENT Trump is KICKING ASS... you lose, because all you democrat mob dumbasses are PATHETIC. You got NOTHING, so you try and make something out of INANE comments made in JEST like this. You're just ignorant fucking ass clowns.

Americans do care and that is why Trump's disapprovals are so high. You are the mob working the other side of the street. You don't joke about violence. you sick baboon.

Reported for trolling.
You're a cry baby... nobody gives a flyin' FUCK about PRESIDENT Trump's comments about body slamming. You dumbass angry MOB demtards try and try and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill and NOBODY GIVES A FUCK... people are laughing at you... you're just too mother fucking STUPID to realize it...

give-a-fuck.gif

People care about the ECONOMY, WAGES, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, FOREIGN RELATIONS, TRADE, JOBS, etc, and on that PRESIDENT Trump is KICKING ASS... you lose, because all you democrat mob dumbasses are PATHETIC. You got NOTHING, so you try and make something out of INANE comments made in JEST like this. You're just ignorant fucking ass clowns.

Americans do care and that is why Trump's disapprovals are so high. You are the mob working the other side of the street. You don't joke about violence. you sick baboon.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Reported for trolling.

give-a-fuck.gif

Aaaaaand what planet do you live on, you lying, projecting sack of angry democrat mob trash?

dem-trash.jpg

Last edited:
Reported for trolling.

give-a-fuck.gif

....the MSM/journalists need a good a$$ kicking--they have been FKing the US over for a long time
...they are an enemy of the US by all the LIES/myths/falsehoods/CRAP they spew
...they really need to be taken out

Forum List

Back