My rule for foreign aid

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
We should not be giving money or business to any country that persecutes Christians.
I realize we control people with money , BUT,
We're giving money to people who would kill us for being Christian. Even if a person is not Christian, they're going to call you "Christian" and kill you.
Yes, being the true religion, Christianity will eventually take over the country, but they must except their shame for what ever goofy religion they follow.

We don't need sick murderers as friends

We should not be giving money or business to any country that persecutes Christians.
I realize we control people with money , BUT,
We're giving money to people who would kill us for being Christian. Even if a person is not Christian, they're going to call you "Christian" and kill you.
Yes, being the true religion, Christianity will eventually take over the country, but they must except their shame for what ever goofy religion they follow.

We don't need sick murderers as friends
Nah, leave religion out of it. Heres a better rule of thumb... If you do anything even remotely annoying, your country doesnt get shit.

When you have to borrow to give.............you're an idiot already.....

Take care of our own problems first...........

I'd do away with all foreign aid tomorrow.

Most of those countries getting our dollars hate our guts anyway.

Why pay them anything. Tell em to pull up their big boy pants and take care of themselves.

We could use that foreign aid money here in the US.

Forum List

Back