Trump cancels 1/6 press conference

Nobody on the left loves LIz Cheney. She's a horrific person. Just because she does one right thing in her life doesnt mean we love her lol.
Love is not in your arsenal. Hate is your main weapon. And it shows constantly.

Obama spying is a fact. It was proven by his administrations own documents. I know you can't help lying. Another lie is the only way to keep the lies going. It is not working anymore. In fact, it never worked but here you are as dumb and dishonest and hateful as ever.
Yeah, he spied on others, not Trump. You're just a raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

My post does not need to. You are such a liar it is a gimme.
LOLOLOL

Spits the raving lunatic who continues to cry the election was stolen despite not being able to prove it after 14 months and counting.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Faun
Coup?? LMAO
Yes, a bloodless coup, which is overthrowing the government; which is what Trump attempted to do by having his VP unilaterally reject state's electors so that he could be declared the president even though Biden won the election.

LOLOLOL

Spits the raving lunatic who continues to cry the election was stolen despite not being able to prove it after 14 months and counting.
It has been proven to well over half the country. You are in denial. Your lie is a failure just like you are.

Obama spying is a fact. It was proven by his administrations own documents. I know you can't help lying. Another lie is the only way to keep the lies going. It is not working anymore. In fact, it never worked but here you are as dumb and dishonest and hateful as ever.
they were conducting surveillance on Russia's influence on 2016 campaign.
So any such surveillance would pick up both sides of the communication.

Nobody on the left loves LIz Cheney. She's a horrific person. Just because she does one right thing in her life doesnt mean we love her lol.
Whatever. Why all the Liz threads by you lefties? You don't know what your for , anything or anyone against Trump and you fools are for it . Need proof? I doubt it ....

Forum List

Back