Trump cancels 1/6 press conference

The liberal media wasn't going to cover it.
Is that really the determinant as to whether the Cry Baby Loser persists in lying and whining that everyone is very men to him

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 4.14.18 PM.png

"WHA, WHA, WHA!"

Fox News host Laura Ingraham questioned on-air whether Donald Trump should give a speech on the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Capitol riot. The next day, he canceled the event.
Ingraham raised doubts on Trump's plan to hold a news conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on January 6 during her show The Ingraham Angle on Monday.
"Given all the emotion and the lies about what happened and what did happen criminally—some things were horrific that happened and shouldn't have happened that day—is it smart for President Trump to do a rally on that particular day...?

Whatever. Why all the Liz threads by you lefties? You don't know what your for , anything or anyone against Trump and you fools are for it . Need proof? I doubt it ....
Unlike you trumpanzee chimps, we dont all think the same. I am against anyone that is against the US. Evidently you arent, traitor because you support trump. I am against Liz Cheney as well. Why should I pat her on the back for something any morally upstanding person would do, you amoral animal?

Is that really the determinant as to whether the Cry Baby Loser persists in lying and whining that everyone is very men to him

View attachment 583954
"WHA, WHA, WHA!"

Fox News host Laura Ingraham questioned on-air whether Donald Trump should give a speech on the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Capitol riot. The next day, he canceled the event.
Ingraham raised doubts on Trump's plan to hold a news conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on January 6 during her show The Ingraham Angle on Monday.
"Given all the emotion and the lies about what happened and what did happen criminally—some things were horrific that happened and shouldn't have happened that day—is it smart for President Trump to do a rally on that particular day...?

Trump did not lose. That is why the people were there.

Unlike you trumpanzee chimps, we dont all think the same. I am against anyone that is against the US. Evidently you arent, traitor because you support trump. I am against Liz Cheney as well. Why should I pat her on the back for something any morally upstanding person would do, you amoral animal?
My God. Talk about reverse world. You mam are absolutely delusional as you live in opposite world...

Trump did not lose. That is why the people were there.
He lost as an empirical certitude - multiple recounts, audits, and dozens of failed legal challenges reaffirming it.

His inability to handle that truth is reflected in the weird worshipers of the Cry Baby Loser who remain in denial.

If the Cry Baby Loser needs to make everyone call his golf cart "Air Force One", it's okay to humor him.

Shill, Trump won.
The weird worship of one dude does not require the evidence and empirical data upon which normal folks depend.

The fact that no recount, audit, or court challenge has ever given any credence to the lie they embrace, and the fact that the weird worshippers are unable to name any suspects - masterminds, coordinators, collaborators - not one of the thousands of operatives that would be required to "steal" a "Landslide!" - does not shake their blind faith.

How do they know? Their deity pulled it out of his big, fat ass - the font of their truth.

Forum List

Back