Trump Campaign Giving up on Florida

Just found out that Trump is going to be in Tampa tomorrow.

I registered for the tickets and will be going.

Also heard that the idiot Biden will also have a rally in Tampa at the same time.

We will see who has the most attendees.
Democrats are too smart to hold superspreader events.
It may be they are too smart to attend. LOL
And? Only idiots are congregating in large crowds at the moment.

Only idiots are voting for his Biden clown.

I'm going tomorrow and I sure as hell ain't gonna wear a stupid mask.

If I get the virus then that will be my fault. I take personal responsibility for my actions.
What if you already have it and spread it to innocent folks? What if there's an 85 year old tRump supporter in front of you in line and you kill her? What if you spread it to a friend whinhas a suppressed immune system?

It's not just about you, you selfish bastard.
What if a melty glacier comes through the election hall and your mask with a snorkel is left at home? What if King Kong shows up and eats the voters, what if.....

Also heard that the idiot Biden will also have a rally in Tampa at the same time.

If I get the virus then that will be my fault. I take personal responsibility for my actions.
What if you already have it and spread it to innocent folks? What if there's an 85 year old tRump supporter in front of you in line and you kill her? What if you spread it to a friend whinhas a suppressed immune system?

Wow.....the self righteous attitude cannot help but be noticed.

No you are not taking personal responsibility. You can't have any certainty of whether or not you're infected, yet you choose not to wear a mask and potentially infect old people. Damn you. Hopefully, you will not be allowed in a polling place without a mask.

OK Karen.

You Moon Bats have a hard time understanding the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else.

A mask is worthless. However, if you want to wear one then that is fine.

By the way, I am an "old person".

You mean like at work? Like those idiots who still have jobs to support their families throughout the leftyvirus hoax, those crowds??
Interesting leap, where did you get the idea that's what I was referencing?
Oh just a guess, but you said "congregating in large crowds"....we have about 600 people here who come to work every day so thought you perhaps meant people still working for a living.
All in the same room chanting "lock her up" at the top of their collective lungs?
Oh, so it's just all the people in the same room chanting that you were referring to.....sorry.
You should look up what a superspreader event is. It should have been obvious what I was referring to, but apparently it hasn't penetrated the dense collective republican skull yet.

No you are not taking personal responsibility. You can't have any certainty of whether or not you're infected, yet you choose not to wear a mask and potentially infect old people. Damn you. Hopefully, you will not be allowed in a polling place without a mask.

OK Karen.

You Moon Bats have a hard time understanding the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else.

Oooh you are making the Flu Gestapo mad....

Jawohl mein Herr! Ve must obey zee directeef from zee peepol in charge of us!!! Nice lecture for no individual rights or self responsibility dimwit.
You cannot possibly be that stupid.

You mean like at work? Like those idiots who still have jobs to support their families throughout the leftyvirus hoax, those crowds??
Interesting leap, where did you get the idea that's what I was referencing?
Oh just a guess, but you said "congregating in large crowds"....we have about 600 people here who come to work every day so thought you perhaps meant people still working for a living.
All in the same room chanting "lock her up" at the top of their collective lungs?
Oh, so it's just all the people in the same room chanting that you were referring to.....sorry.
You should look up what a superspreader event is. It should have been obvious what I was referring to, but apparently it hasn't penetrated the dense collective republican skull yet.
So what? Its the flu if you get it stay home until you are over it then back to work.....ooops forgot, that's in non Bizarro World. Really, hiding from a flu virus?

What if a melty glacier comes through the election hall and your mask with a snorkel is left at home? What if King Kong shows up and eats the voters, what if.....
I stand corrected. You apparently are that stupid.

Have a nice day.

Jawohl mein Herr! Ve must obey zee directeef from zee peepol in charge of us!!! Nice lecture for no individual rights or self responsibility dimwit.
You cannot possibly be that stupid.
You should go back and read the ridiculous bs you whiners write....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Have a nice day.
Waah waah waah....imagine not being able to control what everyone does

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else
It's not the risk to you, you twit. You're endangering other people. If it was just you I wouldn't care.

Have a nice day.

You calling someone stupid? That's like Hitler calling someone a fascist

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else
It's not the risk to you, you twit. You're endangering other people. If it was just you I wouldn't care.

On the other hand, rioters and looters are perfectly safe ... according to you ...

It's only people running for office who you oppose who are putting people at risk

So without your masks you libbers run up to people sneezing in their faces?? Is that an illness??

I will endanger nobody at the rally. I don't have the virus.

I am not like this Biden coward who is hiding in the basement all the time. I actually have a life.

You can go hide if you want.

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week

-----------------------

This is the way Bloomburg spins it, anyway.

Bloomberg of course hates Trump, and has spent a huge fortune trying to beat him, only to continually get embarrassed.

And here is the way some liberal ass-clown named Josh passes it along, with his comment:

@HotlineJosh
This makes no sense, unless you're out of cash: Trump campaign spending on Minnesota but pulling out of FLORIDA.

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week
President Donald Trump’s campaign has all but pulled its advertising out of Florida, as it stakes its relatively small bank account on the industrial northern states that carried him to victory in...
bloomberg.com

_________

How many people out there...you folks voting for Biden---how many of you think Trump is so broke he has had to give up on Florida?

This is your chance to show you know some stuff. All the things you have learned on CNN and MSNBC. Here's a Target to shoot at...and play it back for me on Election Day, by all means, if Biden wins Florida:

TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS WON FLORIDA SO HE IS MOVING SOME MONEY TO MINNESOTA---which is so liberal that it was the only state to Vote against Ron Reagan. But, they have grown tired of watching Minneapolis burn, and so the State is now in play.

//MACAULAY
Poor Trumpy and crew spent the $WHOLE BILLION$ haul and now they're just lerping along to give the idea they didn't steal it all. Now that is a crime.
In Florida the three deep blue Prog counties in the South East part of the state are proven corrupted. They even screwed over their own in 2000.

Why are the early vote numbers in FL so important in this election? It’s not exactly what you think! I explain: Jake Novak @jakejakeny
Jake Novak
Jake Novak (@jakejakeny) October 26, 2020

OK Karen.

By the way, I am an "old person".
You are the same type that dont use a condom while sleeping with prostitutes...at least trump did as stormy said. So why dont you be like your leader?

Forum List

Back