Using COVID to gain a political advantage - Wrong as usual PROGS

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Your mail-in ballot fear was triggered by the same idea that consistently controls PROG-think, being fear, snowflakes, safe spaces, and a corrupt as fuck democrat/progressive stench.

I just returned from voting, oh shit, so chaotic and the lines, save me Biden, I gots the COVID now, this was no Walmart.

Nope, my town still has many remnants of red, despite Californians fucking us over. Our polling location is run by old ladies using common sense & courtesy, in and out in five minutes. Of course that may not apply in PROG-land, where everyone is an individual & creative bitch, dictating everyone gets their personal way only to create a cluster fuck. I spent many years within "liberal" govt. settings, most of them can't even describe the problem less discover a solution, yet they're "experts", just ask them.

Speak of Californian's fucking us over, how comforting it is to know new laws in my BLUE State allows others to knock on your door soliciting ballots, OKA ballot harvesting. Yeah, what can go wrong. Course PROG-authors claim ah sure, it's perfect. Give me a break, they solicit their candidates in the same effort, common sense LOST on PROGS, and the remedy is corruption - everything backwards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back