Trump Campaign Giving up on Florida

You're endangering other people

BULLSHIT!!!!

Your Left Wing Liars and your Covid Fraud are endangering small businesses to say the least....

YOU and YOURS are going to be held accountable for your $8 trillion Covid FRAUD.

The flu kills 50-70k Americans every year. The Covid flu season in the spring was no different once the CDC math is factored in. Now, why were people in CAR ACCIDENTS classified as "Covid Deaths" by LEFT WING LIARS????

So you and your party could beat up Trump with your LIES....

Just found out that Trump is going to be in Tampa tomorrow.

I registered for the tickets and will be going.

Also heard that the idiot Biden will also have a rally in Tampa at the same time.

We will see who has the most attendees.
Democrats are too smart to hold superspreader events.
It may be they are too smart to attend. LOL
And? Only idiots are congregating in large crowds at the moment.

Only idiots are voting for his Biden clown.

I'm going tomorrow and I sure as hell ain't gonna wear a stupid mask.

If I get the virus then that will be my fault. I take personal responsibility for my actions.
No you are not taking personal responsibility. You can't have any certainty of whether or not you're infected, yet you choose not to wear a mask and potentially infect old people. Damn you. Hopefully, you will not be allowed in a polling place without a mask.

OK Karen.

You Moon Bats have a hard time understanding the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else.

A mask is worthless. However, if you want to wear one then that is fine.

By the way, I am an "old person".
You are the same type that dont use a condom while sleeping with prostitutes...at least trump did as stormy said. So why dont you be like your leader?

I am the type that believes in personal responsibility and Liberty.

You sound like a Karen that is too chickenshit to come out of your mother's basement. You know, like Biden.

BULLSHIT!!!!

Your Left Wing Liars and your Covid Fraud are endangering small businesses to say the least....

YOU and YOURS are going to be held accountable for your $8 trillion Covid FRAUD.

The flu kills 50-70k Americans every year. The Covid flu season in the spring was no different once the CDC math is factored in. Now, why were people in CAR ACCIDENTS classified as "Covid Deaths" by LEFT WING LIARS????

Each year about 2.8 million Americans die.

We are on a path to have the same number of deaths this year. No significant rise even with the COVID.

Also heard that the idiot Biden will also have a rally in Tampa at the same time.

You mean like at work? Like those idiots who still have jobs to support their families throughout the leftyvirus hoax, those crowds??
Interesting leap, where did you get the idea that's what I was referencing?
Oh just a guess, but you said "congregating in large crowds"....we have about 600 people here who come to work every day so thought you perhaps meant people still working for a living.
All in the same room chanting "lock her up" at the top of their collective lungs?

We will be yelling "lock Biden up" tomorrow at the rally.
Well if it kills off a few more assholes, all to the good.

Even though you are a asshole, we still don't want you to die.
Were you a caring human being you would understand.

If I get the virus then that will be my fault. I take personal responsibility for my actions.
No you are not taking personal responsibility. You can't have any certainty of whether or not you're infected, yet you choose not to wear a mask and potentially infect old people. Damn you. Hopefully, you will not be allowed in a polling place without a mask.

OK Karen.

You Moon Bats have a hard time understanding the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

I very well understand the risk. I chose to take the risk. If I get it then it will only be my fault. Nobody else.

You are the same type that dont use a condom while sleeping with prostitutes...at least trump did as stormy said. So why dont you be like your leader?

Ummmmm, no. That would be YOU assholes. That's why you scream for abortion on demand, dumbshit.

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week

-----------------------

This is the way Bloomburg spins it, anyway.

Bloomberg of course hates Trump, and has spent a huge fortune trying to beat him, only to continually get embarrassed.

And here is the way some liberal ass-clown named Josh passes it along, with his comment:

@HotlineJosh
This makes no sense, unless you're out of cash: Trump campaign spending on Minnesota but pulling out of FLORIDA.

President Donald Trump’s campaign has all but pulled its advertising out of Florida, as it stakes its relatively small bank account on the industrial northern states that carried him to victory in...
bloomberg.com

_________

How many people out there...you folks voting for Biden---how many of you think Trump is so broke he has had to give up on Florida?

This is your chance to show you know some stuff. All the things you have learned on CNN and MSNBC. Here's a Target to shoot at...and play it back for me on Election Day, by all means, if Biden wins Florida:

TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS WON FLORIDA SO HE IS MOVING SOME MONEY TO MINNESOTA---which is so liberal that it was the only state to Vote against Ron Reagan. But, they have grown tired of watching Minneapolis burn, and so the State is now in play.

//MACAULAY

That's totally unbelievable that Trump is "giving up" on Florida

If he was "giving up on Florida" he wouldn't be in Tampa and another location tomorrow.

Just another fake news story by Bloomberg.

Trump takes slight lead over Biden in Florida polls, with 6 days until Election Day
Published: Oct. 28, 2020 at 2:01 p.m. ET

1603908847170.png

-----------------------

Bloomberg of course hates Trump, and has spent a huge fortune trying to beat him, only to continually get embarrassed.

And here is the way some liberal ass-clown named Josh passes it along, with his comment:

@HotlineJosh
This makes no sense, unless you're out of cash: Trump campaign spending on Minnesota but pulling out of FLORIDA.

President Donald Trump’s campaign has all but pulled its advertising out of Florida, as it stakes its relatively small bank account on the industrial northern states that carried him to victory in...
bloomberg.com

_________

How many people out there...you folks voting for Biden---how many of you think Trump is so broke he has had to give up on Florida?

This is your chance to show you know some stuff. All the things you have learned on CNN and MSNBC. Here's a Target to shoot at...and play it back for me on Election Day, by all means, if Biden wins Florida:

TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS WON FLORIDA.

//MACAULAY

It means that Trump is out of money. He is not giving up but he is hoping that it is enough. HE HAS NOT WON FLORIDA.

"President Donald John Trump has nailed down Florida and he is moving to add Minnesota to his list of states."

BULLSHIT!!!!

Each year about 2.8 million Americans die.

We are on a path to have the same number of deaths this year. No significant rise even with the COVID.

100% pure Fraud = nothing should ever have shut down at all.

The US taxpayer is out $8 trillion because LEFT WING LIARS LIED and want Trump to lose because of their lies...

FLORIDA MODEL DAY 3:
PROJECTED TURNOUT:
PROJECTED VOTE TOTAL:
Trump - 50.32%
Biden - 47.05%

Real American Politics (@RealAPolitics)
October 28, 2020

OK Karen.

You sound like a Karen that is too chickenshit to come out of your mother's basement. You know, like Biden.
If scientists tell you that you could kill people by giving them the virus and you still ignore that warning, you are a POS selfish ****.

Georgia, Ohio, and Iowa are also in play. I think he'll squeak Texas out (not ready to turn blue yet). But if he can't carry at least one or two of those three states that gave him the victory in 2016, game over.
Texas turning blue? That's a laugher.

OK Karen.

If scientists tell you that you could kill people by giving them the virus and you still ignore that warning, you are a POS selfish ****.
What is new---we can kill someone by giving them the flu as well..............

OK Karen.

You stupid confused Moon Bats weren't concerned with spreading the virus when you were marching around doing your massive filthy ass BLM demonstrations, buring down cities and looting TVs and Nike shoes so why should you be concerned with me going to a "peaceful protest"?

What an easy scapegoat fake news is. Makes it easy to pull the wool over the sheep's eyes, it one does not bother to look for the truth. Hate is blind. Tax savings now is more to pay later.

-----------------------

@HotlineJosh

bloomberg.com

_________

TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS WON FLORIDA.

//MACAULAY

Smart move and good way to allocate resources. The state will be a toss up. He's running even with Biden right now and there's a good chance he'll win Florida.
The same can't be said of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Arizona right now. Better to focus on those states that handed him the election in 2016. That's where
he'll win or lose.

Not a smart move. He would not ne pulling ads if he was not out of money. The chances he will win Florida are 50-50. Georgia is alsi a problem as they are literally tied.
I give Trump at least an 80% chance of winning Florida.
In fact, the RCP average of polls which just 3 weeks ago had Biden leading by 4 is now a dead heat.

By Monday RCP will have Trump leading by 1 and on Tuesday Trump will win Florida by 3.

-----------------------

@HotlineJosh

bloomberg.com

_________

TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS WON FLORIDA SO HE IS MOVING SOME MONEY TO MINNESOTA---which is so liberal that it was the only state to Vote against Ron Reagan. But, they have grown tired of watching Minneapolis burn, and so the State is now in play.

//MACAULAY
trump will win Florida

OK Karen.

You must know our Karens and Issas don't even understand the concept of personal responsibility & liberty. All they know is big, greasy, corrupt central gov't must care for them.

Forum List

Back