Trump boycotting Thursday debate

This all stems from Kelly asking him an embarrassing question about why he found it necessary to bully and name call when it came to his public arguments with women. There was and is no good answer, so he turned the situation into a whining fest about being treated unfairly and political correctness. He still hasn't answered the question. He has exacerbated the situation with the immature protection of his all important ego. The man does not have Presidential or diplomatic abilities.

Why the **** a woman would be involved in a political debate to begin with is beyond me. I'm sure youd have all loved it if The Donald had given Megyn the proper response..... "Shut up *****, and get me s sandwich."

Proper Presidential Diplomacy goes like this.... "Mr Putin, unless you want us to conquer and occupy your country, DO WHAT THE **** I TELL YOU TO DO!!"

This all stems from Kelly asking him an embarrassing question about why he found it necessary to bully and name call when it came to his public arguments with women. There was and is no good answer, so he turned the situation into a whining fest about being treated unfairly and political correctness. He still hasn't answered the question. He has exacerbated the situation with the immature protection of his all important ego. The man does not have Presidential or diplomatic abilities.

Why the **** a woman would be involved in a political debate to begin with is beyond me. I'm sure youd have all loved it if The Donald had given Megyn the proper response..... "Shut up *****, and get me s sandwich."

Proper Presidential Diplomacy goes like this.... "Mr Putin, unless you want us to conquer and occupy your country, DO WHAT THE **** I TELL YOU TO DO!!"
Sound like you live in a delusional world. It's ok as long as you are happy there.

Sound like you live in a delusional world. It's ok as long as you are happy there.

Happiness is not the point of life. Living properly IS. Living properly does not include treating lesser people (espially eomen and foreigers) with more respect than they deserve.

Happiness is not the point of life. Living properly IS. Living properly does not include treating lesser people (espially eomen and foreigers) with more respect than they deserve.

How about just treating people with "respect." Trump has not shown me he is capable of that yet. To Trump, anyone else in the world is his servant. He has not reason, in his mind, to treat them with respect...unless of course they also are a Billionaire.

How about just treating people with "respect." Trump has not shown me he is capable of that yet.......

Respect is EARNED, not handed out like candy on Halloween. I have no respect for the average American voter or citizen at this poibt in history either.

This statement is a big steaming load of crap

This statement is a big steaming load of crap
Of course, it is. Living properly is a subjective point of view and opinion. No doubt the Nazi's who ran concentration camps thought they were living properly. They were good Nazi's following orders and adhering to all the rules.

Of course, it is. Living properly is a subjective point of view and opinion.

Only if you believe that your opinion holds value, which I do not. Right and Wrong were defined at the beginning of human society. They have not, nor should they, change, simply because certain people don't like them anymore.

Of course, it is. Living properly is a subjective point of view and opinion.

Only if you believe that your opinion holds value, which I do not. Right and Wrong were defined at the beginning of human society. They have not, nor should they, change, simply because certain people don't like them anymore.
Before I waste too much time and thought engaging with you about this subject, would you mind explaining your earlier comment
"Living properly does not include treating lesser people (especially women and foreigners) with more respect than they deserve."
What rational can you possible use to back up that statement? More directly, what makes women and foreigners lesser people and less deserving of respect?

Please, dazzle us with your intelligent/enlightening response...

Before I waste too much time and thought engaging with you about this subject, would you mind explaining your earlier comment
"Living properly does not include treating lesser people (especially women and foreigners) with more respect than they deserve."
What rational can you possible use to back up that statement? More directly, what makes women and foreigners lesser people and less deserving of respect?

You've peobably already qasted too much time engaging me on the topic. Especially since I have no use for debate. Just remember realize that before continuing to read or responding.

In my view of the world equality does not exist. People are valued first by their gender, then by their morals and only then by their personal, individual qualities.

Women have been quantified as a lower gender for eons based on traditional values and capabilities.

Since the United States was the last hope for moral decency in the world, even if it now teeters on the brink of losing thst classification, Americans are a higher order of human than foreigners.

I'm sure that's plenty enough for your needs.

You've peobably already qasted too much time engaging me on the topic. Especially since I have no use for debate. Just remember realize that before continuing to read or responding.

In my view of the world equality does not exist. People are valued first by their gender, then by their morals and only then by their personal, individual qualities.

Women have been quantified as a lower gender for eons based on traditional values and capabilities.

Since the United States was the last hope for moral decency in the world, even if it now teeters on the brink of losing thst classification, Americans are a higher order of human than foreigners.

I'm sure that's plenty enough for your needs.
You distort your point of view by using the term "values" associated with it. There is nothing of value about it. Imagine, if you will, that you were born a poor black women from Africa and you spent your life fighting all obstacles to make a life for yourself and your family... Transcending the bigits, judgements and obstacles in your way. Put this version of yourself nose to nose to the "crotchety olde man", born with all the privileges that you've had... It doesn't take much to know who the superior and more valued person is.

Fact is, we as a society have far transcended your train of thought. There are still some that share your world views, many of which live by sharia law, and in oppressive middle eastern countries... Perhaps, this is a better place for you to belong.

In this country, we live a progressive lifestyle that evolves through thought, intellect and public opinion. Not even the world that our founding fathers designed for us was meant to last... they knew that culture and values would change and they gave us the ability to evolve our laws, government and lifestyle in accordance to our progression. We are now past, slavery, oppression of women, and we are continuously moving to a more accepting and inclusive society based on the value that "all men are created equal"

The foundation of your so called values comes from a self serving power hungry ideology that has been used by many groups throughout history... most notable the Nazi party in Germany. It saddens me that there are still people like you, especially Americans, who think this way.

One last note to ponder on... By your logic, along with women and foreigners, the young would be valued more than the old, war vets who lose limbs or who come back with brain trauma would be lesser valued citizens... It just doesn't make sense when you put it in context. I know it is probably hopeless to get through to you, I just hope you can show restraint from spreading this kind of archaic garbage philosophy into the world.

I would love to know who you are endorsing for President...

Trump as been holding out on committing to attend Thursdays Fox debate because he didn't think Megyn Kelly would treat him fairly. He has been making multiple statements and tweets asking his followers if he should attend... alas Roger Ailes, Fox owner, released the following statement earlier today:

We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.

Trumps response... BOYCOTT THE DEBATE!

How do you all feel about Trumps decision to not attend??

View attachment 61240

I kind of like the comment that FOX News put out--is his cabinet going to made up of tweeters--LOL

The typical Trump supporter thinks they have some kind of John Wayne, but clearly what they have is Pee Wee Herman. If a candidate cannot put up with reporters and answer their questions, then they really have no business being POTUS.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

Forum List

Back