Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

I hate terms like "body slam" used in a political context. Trump called out members of NATO to pay their fair share while Obama spent his time apologizing to pip-squeak NATO countries for America's decadence.

Trump made a fool of himself and the NATO leaders laughed in his face. NATO leaders signed an agreement in 2014 to increase defence spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Most are on track to achieve that goal. They never agreed to pay the US anything. Not one dime.

Trump made a fool of himself claiming that they're in violation of this agreement. That's why world leaders laughed in his face.

What a jackass!!

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about.
You embarrass yourself.

Actually no I didn't...now that I looked it up I do. So no one else has ever heard the term body slam before?
Stop playing games. All you're doing, is proving how much the right is willing to lie.

Well first of all, I am not a Republican. I am a conservative and therefore don't agree with either party.
Secondly, I do not watch mass media anymore so I am not up on the useless, distracting and divisive news of the day.

So where do you get your information?

So where do you get your information?

Well it isn't easy to get NEW news. It is difficult to get un-spun, non politicized information from anywhere.
I read books, articles etc.
I watch local news mostly, read some on the net and do watch some Fox and CNN with a wary eye.
And Snopes is usually your friend.
People who consistently watch national news are among the least informed people.

I hate terms like "body slam" used in a political context. Trump called out members of NATO to pay their fair share while Obama spent his time apologizing to pip-squeak NATO countries for America's decadence.

Trump made a fool of himself and the NATO leaders laughed in his face. NATO leaders signed an agreement in 2014 to increase defence spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Most are on track to achieve that goal. They never agreed to pay the US anything. Not one dime.

Trump made a fool of himself claiming that they're in violation of this agreement. That's why world leaders laughed in his face.

What a jackass!!

he could have stayed home and insulted NATO, wtf did he even go for.
------------------------------------- to make it PERSONAL Siete !!

WASTING TAXPAYER MONEY !

typical ego bloated Trump bullshit.
---------------------------------------- [as foreign big wigs laugh behind Trumps back] cool , the President needs to be seen slapping the 'euro' socalled leaders down publicly . Its got to be public so that all the peoples of the world see Trump ordering these foreigners / euros around . Its got to be a public display and humiliation display for ALL that were watching Siete !!

Last edited:
...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.

Really? All I heard was a bunch of hot air. We're not paying for their protection.
----------------------------------------------------------- hope you are right that if they don't pay their money thats owed then we abandon them when the tanks come rumbling through . If the euros don't pay what they are supposed to pay then they are of no use . As Trump is speaking publicly and on the record for a worldwide audience i am sure that he is speaking the truth on the euros NOT pulling their financial weight IM2 !!

Well first of all, I am not a Republican. I am a conservative and therefore don't agree with either party.
Secondly, I do not watch mass media anymore so I am not up on the useless, distracting and divisive news of the day.
You really expect me to believe just hours after the incident in Montana, you including the term "body slams" in your thread title, was just a coincidence?

Article V of the NATO charter, where member nations come to the immediate defense and assistance to a member nation that has been attacked was first invoked after the 9/11 attacks on the United States. They immediately came to our defense and aid.

What a slap in the face this orange-shitstain gave them when the same guarantee of immediate assistance wasn't offered this week. The day this piece of shit Trump is out of office is the day America will be great again. It is a laughing stock in the world now that betrays it's allies.

Very wealthy nations in Western Europe aren't doing enough. Trump was right to call em out. If they want NATO around, they'll have to start pulling their weight. American Taxpayers deserve that. I thank Trump for once again looking out for Americans. I know that's a foreign concept to you Globalists, but many Americans are grateful they finally have a President who's putting them first.

Last edited:

What a jackass!!

No. The 2% was to be met by 2014! Those who failed to meet the goal promised to meet it by 2024. I already corrected you on this once before! Apparently you are the jackass!

Trump's of course right on this, but personally i liked his position on NATO during the Campaign much better. I'd like to see NATO disbanded. It isn't a 'Defensive' entity anymore. It's starting or exacerbating most of the conflicts in the world. It's an aggressor nowadays. And it's costing American Taxpayers biggly. Time to consider ditching it.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.

The problem with this country is traitorous fucks like you.

Yeah, i liked that Trump mentioned American Taxpayers. He's looking out for Americans. The Globalists can't tolerate that. They could care less about Americans. Many in this country are truly grateful they finally have a President putting them first. I know i am.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.

The problem with this country is traitorous fucks like you.

Yeah, i liked that Trump mentioned American Taxpayers. He's looking out for Americans. The Globalists can't tolerate that. They could care less about Americans. Many in this country are truly grateful they finally have a President putting them first. I know i am.
Would it be impolite to point out that what we are talking about here is the percentage of GDP that countries are contributing to defense in their own budgets? So when the POTUS says money is "pouring in" in his tweet, would it be impolite to ask to see the account into which these funds are "pouring?" Or does he simply mean that he has received promises from the countries to spend more, thus upping their percentage. I'm confused.

Also, would it be impolite to point out that the US will in all likelihood keep a high percentage because, well... that's what we do. The President himself is talking about spending more on the military. Guess what that'll do to our percentage? Also, I believe he will spend more on defense (and on the people in the military, which I wholeheartedly support) regardless of what Greece and France spend on their military budget.

So the speech he made was nice, but show me the money. Show me the account into which funds are pouring. And show me the lesser percentage that the US will now spend. Then I will take a victory lap. The guy gave a speech that sounded good. Other presidents have done the same.

Forum List

Back