Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

I hate terms like "body slam" used in a political context. Trump called out members of NATO to pay their fair share while Obama spent his time apologizing to pip-squeak NATO countries for America's decadence.

Trump made a fool of himself and the NATO leaders laughed in his face. NATO leaders signed an agreement in 2014 to increase defence spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Most are on track to achieve that goal. They never agreed to pay the US anything. Not one dime.

Trump made a fool of himself claiming that they're in violation of this agreement. That's why world leaders laughed in his face.

What a jackass!!

he could have stayed home and insulted NATO, wtf did he even go for.

I hate terms like "body slam" used in a political context. Trump called out members of NATO to pay their fair share while Obama spent his time apologizing to pip-squeak NATO countries for America's decadence.

Trump made a fool of himself and the NATO leaders laughed in his face. NATO leaders signed an agreement in 2014 to increase defence spending to 2% of GDP by 2024. Most are on track to achieve that goal. They never agreed to pay the US anything. Not one dime.

Trump made a fool of himself claiming that they're in violation of this agreement. That's why world leaders laughed in his face.

What a jackass!!

------------------------------------- to make it PERSONAL Siete !!

What a jackass!!

------------------------------------- to make it PERSONAL Siete !!

WASTING TAXPAYER MONEY !

typical ego bloated Trump bullshit.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.

You mean logical, rational people overlooking the hysterical MSM and their shoved recorders are for once pushed away.
What gives these pompous biased reporters the right to interrupt, to shove aside people and then get the story all wrong.
Case in point. The Washington Post recently ran a story with 30 anonymous sources! 30! I'm glad Greg Pianoforte
won! about time there was some pushback of these loud mouth biased reporters that got us an angry black man as president and tore our country apart!

Trump did the right thing. Some Western European nations are very wealthy nations. They can afford to pay more. It's shameful that some of em still owe dues. You want NATO, you gotta pay for it. Kudos to Trump for speaking up.

Article V of the NATO charter, where member nations come to the immediate defense and assistance to a member nation that has been attacked was first invoked after the 9/11 attacks on the United States. They immediately came to our defense and aid.

What a slap in the face this orange-shitstain gave them when the same guarantee of immediate assistance wasn't offered this week. The day this piece of shit Trump is out of office is the day America will be great again. It is a laughing stock in the world now that betrays it's allies.

You mean logical, rational people overlooking the hysterical MSM and their shoved recorders are for once pushed away.
What gives these pompous biased reporters the right to interrupt, to shove aside people and then get the story all wrong.
Case in point. The Washington Post recently ran a story with 30 anonymous sources! 30! I'm glad Greg Pianoforte
won! about time there was some pushback of these loud mouth biased reporters that got us an angry black man as president and tore our country apart!
I have said many times we should close all these bases we have around the world. If a country wants our base there, then they can pay all the operating costs for the base.

NATO is becoming a terrorist organization.

...and did so to their face!!
Holy Shit.....what a damn glorious thing!
These pinhead little whiners deserved every damn word of it.
It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!
They love to chastise America...but LOOOOVE us paying for their protection!

Damn was that awesome or what???

High time a little muscle was flexed.

Learn how to spell egregious, Repug fucktard.

Angry black man!!!!! Pro violence! Anti 1st amendment!
You're probably missing most of your teeth aren't you.

I have said many times we should close all these bases we have around the world. If a country wants our base there, then they can pay all the operating costs for the base.

NATO is becoming a terrorist organization.
another history illiterate.

It is high time American taxpayers stop footing the entire bill for protecting their asses against THEIR enemies!!

Really? All I heard was a bunch of hot air. We're not paying for their protection.

Really? All I heard was a bunch of hot air. We're not paying for their protection.

They're not paying us enough for their protection is the thing. ;)

You know, I may have fussed about a lot of Obama's doings, but I never stooped as low as to talk about him like some

do about Trump that I've seen in this thread.

All you jokers are doing is degrading yourselves.

So, you like bullying?

IMG_0434.JPG

You know, I may have fussed about a lot of Obama's doings, but I never stooped as low as to talk about him like some

Tramp is degrading himself and the country.
He was a total embarrassment on this trip.

View attachment 129188

Tramp is degrading himself and the country.
He was a total embarrassment on this trip.

^You're one.

You guys degrade yourselves every day.

The problem with this country is the people celebrating what happened in Montana.

It was a huge win against the left media

There is no right or wrong with you only politics. Pianoforte committed violence and was dead wrong. The member of the pressdid nothing wrong.
You are what's wrong with this country.

Sorry once again the liberal media is getting what they deserve after a 100 year run of owing it...

Now they want to take the high road?

Forum List

Back