Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

I'm happy to see we finally have a leader that is thinking about us. I'm sick of watching US tax dollars going to NATO and the EU with nothing in return. It's time for the EU to defend themselves or to pay the piper. Two choices Merkle...choose one.
Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%, Germany and others taking MILLIONS of refugees while we take 10k costs how much, dupes? And the GOP is at the bottom of all this mess (9/11, Iraq, world depression, 8 years of obstruction)... The one who wins with all this big mouth, tiny brain, drunk orange tourist and silly dupes is Putin- great job! Or is this payback for winning the election? You'd think so lol. Stupidest presidency ever...As if we're protecting the EU out of sheer sainthood...lol!
from your profile:

Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 2/4/2010- don't be duped...again

so if i find one thing pubs have passed since 2010 are you a,liar?

mistake?

THE REFUGEES HAVE NOT KILLED ANYONE

list the crimes

THEY'RE NO MORE DANGEROUS THAN REGULAR CITIZENS!!!!

you're mental dude. you're more than willing to fuck reality up the ass so you can keep your warped view of it.
The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

We should be SMART about this, and NOT important any fucking Muslims.

9ba5a2c42d94a3a28766410aafbd72541fc6c1fa3f92f7ef745b3f7d8f47ab21.jpg
The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

Only a moron thinks you can "extremely" vet someone from a War zone.
seems you figured him out.
By parroting 3 talking points and a load of bad ass cock sucking trolling? How dumb can you get? lol

Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%,
That's not what our government says. That is not what Obama said either. Obama spoke about the EU nations short changing NATO but didn't do squat about it. Now we have a leader that will.

Obama urges NATO members to pull their weight

I'm happy to see we finally have a leader that is thinking about us. I'm sick of watching US tax dollars going to NATO and the EU with nothing in return. It's time for the EU to defend themselves or to pay the piper. Two choices Merkle...choose one.
Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%, Germany and others taking MILLIONS of refugees while we take 10k costs how much, dupes? And the GOP is at the bottom of all this mess (9/11, Iraq, world depression, 8 years of obstruction)... The one who wins with all this big mouth, tiny brain, drunk orange tourist and silly dupes is Putin- great job! Or is this payback for winning the election? You'd think so lol. Stupidest presidency ever...As if we're protecting the EU out of sheer sainthood...lol!
from your profile:

No, you found the pathetic, highly debatable exception to the rule, and prove you believe a huge Fox strategy- find the exception and repeat endlessly so the dupes get spun into idiocy- like "obama got all he wanted", Dems caused the Great Recession, NATO...see sig lol...that the dupes repeat on here. Luckily, Trump seems to believe that crap and it's getting destroyed by fresh air. Next Fox sheds old man/POS Murdoch and becomes real news for a change....

The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

By parroting 3 talking points and a load of bad ass cock sucking trolling? How dumb can you get? lol
dunno but im sure you are about to show us.

No, you found the pathetic, highly debatable exception to the rule, and prove you believe a huge Fox strategy- find the exception and repeat endlessly so the dupes get spun into idiocy- like "obama got all he wanted", Dems caused the Great Recession, NATO...see sig lol...that the dupes repeat on here. Luckily, Trump seems to believe that crap and it's getting destroyed by fresh air. Next Fox sheds old man/POS Murdoch and becomes real news for a change....
Obama urges NATO members to pull their weight

from your profile:

what the fuck does any of that have to do with what you said,in your bio?

that.

Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%,
That's not what our government says. That is not what Obama said either. Obama spoke about the EU nations short changing NATO but didn't do squat about it. Now we have a leader that will.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Obama got the promise in 2014 that they would pay 2% by 2024, superdupe.

from your profile:

that.
So what happened 2/4/2010? Go on, let's have an exception then...and there are plenty of dupes on here that believe Obama got all he wanted, Dems caused the meltdown, crooked Hillary, all those phony scandals the last 25 years- how many lies does that take from Fox and Rush etc?

You and your "Bammy" think you can "vet" someone like that. As far as "talking points"? That's ALL you ever type.

from your profile:

that.
So what happened 2/4/2010? Go on, let's have an exception then...and there are plenty of dupes on here that believe Obama got all he wanted, Dems caused the meltdown, crooked Hillary, all those phony scandals the last 25 years- how many lies does that take from Fox and Rush etc?
man you dont even know what you said.

all im saying is pubs have passed a few things making you a,liar.

bye now.

from your profile:

that.
man you dont even know what you said.

all im saying is pubs have passed a few things making you a,liar.

bye now.
lol. Such as?

how about the post above this one:

"??? No refugees have killed anyone..."

Germany attacks: What is going on? - BBC News

there's quite a few. next time give us a challenge.
Congrats on my MISTAKE- They're probably no more dangerous than regular citizens, let alone Muslim citizens. So, Germany has 1 million refugees, unvetted. We have 10K, extreme vetted. I guess Germany and the EU get no credit for that in dupe world...
mistake?

list the crimes

you're mental dude. you're more than willing to fuck reality up the ass so you can keep your warped view of it.

The Jews weren't killing us at the time, this is pretty different.

Your blaming 9-11 on the GOP is just you being a partisan ass.

Congrats on my MISTAKE- They're probably no more dangerous than regular citizens, let alone Muslim citizens. So, Germany has 1 million refugees, unvetted. We have 10K, extreme vetted. I guess Germany and the EU get no credit for that in dupe world...
mistake?

list the crimes

Ask Richard Clarke, Booosh's terrorism czar, who says he couldn't get in to see Bush/Cheney with many warnings. They were too busy fighting gay marriage, sharks, and for a dead girl...

mistake?

list the crimes

Syrian refugees aren't killing anyone either, bigot dupe.

You and your "Bammy" think you can "vet" someone like that. As far as "talking points"? That's ALL you ever type.
Absolutely. Almost all families, mainly women and children, Mr. Fear Mongered.

mistake?

list the crimes

Ask Richard Clarke, Booosh's terrorism czar, who says he couldn't get in to see Bush/Cheney with many warnings. They were too busy fighting gay marriage, sharks, and for a dead girl...

Sure. I'll ask him if he had warnings about Muslims taking classes on flying, while ignoring the lessons on landings, or about Muslims planning to hijack planes to use as cruise missiles.

And he will either say "No" or be a fucking lying asshole.

mistake?

list the crimes

Syrian refugees aren't killing anyone either, bigot dupe.

Funny, how you mentioned "jews" and when I respond in kind, ie by referring to the religion as a Group, you suddenly want to change the parameters of the comparison.

Almost like you are trying to be deceptive and misleading.

Here are some of the people killed in Orlando by a second generation "refugee".

pulse-nightclub-mass-shooting.jpg

Forum List

Back