Trump body slams NATO members for their aggregious irresponsibility...

LOL. Any actual argument, chump? mISS THE gop DEPRESSION? tHINK oBAMA GOT ALL HE WANTED?

Yes, my argument is that you are shameless liar and a bigot. I back this up with the body of your posts, which are mountains of lies from the most vile hate sites on the internet - all funded by your Fuhrer.

GOP depression franco hater dupe bot? When was that? Oh wait, you're just lying again - it's what you do.
2008 Duhhhh....

There was no depression in 2008, you're lying again.

Lying is all you fucking fascists do.

I've seen 1 person listen, so screaming is therapeutic. lol. I say our GOP suqs, you say move to China lol...Everyone believes what they say, the GOP dupes are just misinformed by total bs.
No doubt that's how you view the world, but I disagree with your perceptions.

You can excuse yourself all you like, you can lie about me all you like, you can bitch about the USA while continuing to enjoy the benefits of our great nation all you like, but what you can never change is what people think about the examples you set and the lies you tell. None of us can.

That's why it's so important for those who really seek change to set a good example. Trolls? They'll just fucking troll.
Name one lie I told...
how about the post above this one:

"??? No refugees have killed anyone..."

Germany attacks: What is going on? - BBC News

there's quite a few. next time give us a challenge.

The question isn't whether franco fascist lies, it's "does he EVER tell the truth?"

The answer to that appears to be "nope."

I've seen 1 person listen, so screaming is therapeutic. lol. I say our GOP suqs, you say move to China lol...Everyone believes what they say, the GOP dupes are just misinformed by total bs.

You can excuse yourself all you like, you can lie about me all you like, you can bitch about the USA while continuing to enjoy the benefits of our great nation all you like, but what you can never change is what people think about the examples you set and the lies you tell. None of us can.

That's why it's so important for those who really seek change to set a good example. Trolls? They'll just fucking troll.
Name one lie I told...

Congrats on my MISTAKE- They're probably no more dangerous than regular citizens, let alone Muslim citizens. So, Germany has 1 million refugees, unvetted. We have 10K, extreme vetted. I guess Germany and the EU get no credit for that in dupe world...

Name one lie I told...

Congrats on my MISTAKE- They're probably no more dangerous than regular citizens, let alone Muslim citizens. So, Germany has 1 million refugees, unvetted. We have 10K, extreme vetted. I guess Germany and the EU get no credit for that in dupe world...
mistake?

THE REFUGEES HAVE NOT KILLED ANYONE

list the crimes

THEY'RE NO MORE DANGEROUS THAN REGULAR CITIZENS!!!!

you're mental dude. you're more than willing to fuck reality up the ass so you can keep your warped view of it.

Name one lie I told...

The question isn't whether franco fascist lies, it's "does he EVER tell the truth?"

The answer to that appears to be "nope."
well he got tea-bagged on that one that's for sure. i've likely ignored a bulk of his posts so far but ran into this one and it was just too easy.

SAY SOMETHING STUPID

next post
I NEVER SAY ANYTHING STUPID

prove he's stupid
WAH LOOK OVER THERE - TRUMP N STUFF!!!

LOL. Any actual argument, chump? mISS THE gop DEPRESSION? tHINK oBAMA GOT ALL HE WANTED?

Yes, my argument is that you are shameless liar and a bigot. I back this up with the body of your posts, which are mountains of lies from the most vile hate sites on the internet - all funded by your Fuhrer.

GOP depression franco hater dupe bot? When was that? Oh wait, you're just lying again - it's what you do.
2008 Duhhhh....

Hilarious, superdupe. LOL. Perfect illustration of Dupeworld, built on so many lies its ridiculous. See sig for more, and what you're not told...
chartbook-framer_1.2-monthly-change-opt.png

2008 Duhhhh....

Hilarious, superdupe. LOL. Perfect illustration of Dupeworld, built on so many lies its ridiculous. See sig for more, and what you're not told...
chartbook-framer_1.2-monthly-change-opt.png

How does that change the fact that you blatantly lied, as you do incessantly, fascist franco?

LMGTFY

Click the link, fascist boi.

Name one lie I told...

mistake?

list the crimes

you're mental dude. you're more than willing to fuck reality up the ass so you can keep your warped view of it.
The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

Last edited:
Their gov'ts are better, dupe, because ours is dominated by lying cheating GOP tax rates for the rich and regressive policies. Great job, dupe. I'm not going anywhere, dumbass....
Awesome. Sorry, dude, but if you really believed what you said, you wouldn't be compelled to use such bullying and insulting tactics to force your argument. You'd just speak the truth and let smart people figure it out.

Instead, you know the truth, but seek to hide it behind a wall of insults, personal attacks and lies. Why?

You a cyber bad ass?
Everyone knows it but the dupes themselves. How are the Hillary, Obama, and Lerner etc etc prosecutors coming?

You're the only one who thinks you are a bad ass.

Their gov'ts are better, dupe, because ours is dominated by lying cheating GOP tax rates for the rich and regressive policies. Great job, dupe. I'm not going anywhere, dumbass....
Awesome. Sorry, dude, but if you really believed what you said, you wouldn't be compelled to use such bullying and insulting tactics to force your argument. You'd just speak the truth and let smart people figure it out.

Instead, you know the truth, but seek to hide it behind a wall of insults, personal attacks and lies. Why?

You a cyber bad ass?
Everyone knows it but the dupes themselves. How are the Hillary, Obama, and Lerner etc etc prosecutors coming?

I am extremely worried about the opinion of GOP dupes. lol. I am only worried actually about being factually correct. see sig. Bad ass lol I've noticed seems to mean stupid dipshytte in my experience. Plenty in the New BS GOP...

Name one lie I told...

mistake?

list the crimes

The lie is the OP. NATO's taken 4 million+ refugees, and you dupes/cowards are freaked over 10k extreme vetted ones. And the huge majority of terror attacks have not been by refugees. Congrats on finding an exception or 2 in GERMANY...

No depression in 2008? Hilarious...only cost 7-8-9 trillion to avert a full blown 30's thing...

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

We should be SMART about this, and NOT important any fucking Muslims.

9ba5a2c42d94a3a28766410aafbd72541fc6c1fa3f92f7ef745b3f7d8f47ab21.jpg

You a cyber bad ass?

I am extremely worried about the opinion of GOP dupes. lol. I am only worried actually about being factually correct. see sig. Bad ass lol I've noticed seems to mean stupid dipshytte in my experience. Plenty in the New BS GOP...

"Bad ass lol I've noticed seems to mean stupid dipshytte in my experience."

Both of which describe you perfectly.

Name one lie I told...

mistake?

list the crimes

The massive, epic stupidity of Europe, does not mean that we should do something the is stupid on a smaller scale.

They always come crawling back when the shit hits the fan.

Name one lie I told...

mistake?

list the crimes

The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

mistake?

list the crimes

The idiot GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,, wrecked the ME with the stupidest wars ever and idiotic crusade rhetoric, then started a corrupt world depression. Great job!!! Under OBAMA's extreme vetting (under GOP pressure and the dupes), our number of refugees already is pathetic. Remember how we stopped Jews coming in and sent them to their deaths in the late 30's? Well the a-hole dupe GOPers are doing it AGAIN with their selfish, cowardly, ignorant, bigoted message.

Only a moron thinks you can "extremely" vet someone from a War zone.

You a cyber bad ass?

"Bad ass lol I've noticed seems to mean stupid dipshytte in my experience."

Both of which describe you perfectly.
Me, Masters in History, you, masters in RW BS and trolling...next you go to vulgar sex insults...lol

I'm happy to see we finally have a leader that is thinking about us. I'm sick of watching US tax dollars going to NATO and the EU with nothing in return. It's time for the EU to defend themselves or to pay the piper. Two choices Merkle...choose one.

mistake?

list the crimes

When the vetting takes 2-3 YEARS and you allow 10k while the EU takes 4-5 million and there've been NO examples of vetted refugees doing anything, PFFFFTTT!!!!, fear mongered dupe.

mistake?

list the crimes

seems you figured him out.

I'm happy to see we finally have a leader that is thinking about us. I'm sick of watching US tax dollars going to NATO and the EU with nothing in return. It's time for the EU to defend themselves or to pay the piper. Two choices Merkle...choose one.
Real bad ass, real ignorant, real stupid. They're doing as promised, 2% of GDP by 2024, countries next to Russia already at 2%, Germany and others taking MILLIONS of refugees while we take 10k costs how much, dupes? And the GOP is at the bottom of all this mess (9/11, Iraq, world depression, 8 years of obstruction)... The one who wins with all this big mouth, tiny brain, drunk orange tourist and silly dupes is Putin- great job! Or is this payback for winning the election? You'd think so lol. Stupidest presidency ever...As if we're protecting the EU out of sheer sainthood...lol!

Forum List

Back