Trump Blesses Teaching Bible Literary Classes in Public Schools

the rot that comes from Hollywood and NY movies and music has become sickening...
iu

Enjoy what we have become because of blind miseducated wise asses like you....

So what movies don't you like?

BTW: what would you suggest in the line of "moral teaching" that isn't being delivered already?
Your first question is too stupid for me to bother with...if you don't know decency from indecent you are part of the problem....second question.....I went to public school in the 80's and it is completely absent of any religious teaching....there was a time when that wasn't the case and the nation was better off....
My first 4 years of public school was in the 50's and it was completely absent of any religious teachings, so you're wrong.

28 Jan 2019 Trump Blesses Teaching Bible Literary Classes in Public Schools as Great!
(site not secure)
fortune.com/2019/01/28/trump-blesses-teaching-bible-literary-classes-in-public-schools-as-great/
'...."Starting to make a turn back? Great!" '

Laicite (Separation of Church and State)
Laïcité - Wikipedia

Trump's kissing the Evangelicals, as he gets very nervous about his ever dropping polls numbers.
Poll of Polls-Donald Trump
Approval 41%
Disapproval 55.5%
Spread -14.5
Oh and for you Rasmussen lovers;
Approve 43%
Disapproval 56%
Spread -13%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

We can either bring back moral and religious teaching in our public schools or keep doing what we have been doing......

pushing God away....

Which god?

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

That's why we pay higher taxes to give the froot loops their own club houses.

WTF is wrong with the RWNJs that they are so anxious to find ways to trash our constitution? This is what we have come to expect from magat. There's hardly a week goes by that treasonous fat fuck does not attack the constitution but WHY are so many "Americans" in favor of it?

There's nothing stopping you from talking to your choice of imaginary creatures flying around your head. You can do that shit any place you want. But you do not have the right to shove down the throats of others.

Just once, I'd like to see Herr Drumpf and the trumpanzees put the US first. Just once.

We can either bring back moral and religious teaching in our public schools or keep doing what we have been doing......

pushing God away....
Rambunctious, you are wrong. First of all you do not specify which religious teaching should be taught although one can assume you mean Christian, and secondly, do you really want your kids getting their definitive religious training at public school? Can you just imagine the school board meeting with parents complaining that their kid was taught that baptism is getting water flicked at you instead of a near drowning by submersion, or vise versa?
Look around you....our respect for others...respect for life and truth is going away...the thought that there is something bigger than us is not being taught....and it shows...what religion you ask?...well this is a Christian based nation but I really don't think it matters as long as its a religion based on love and respect for life liberty and justice for all and an adherence to public standards of decency once again.......
And there is not just a need for moral teaching in our schools...we need standards to return in public entertainment....the rot that comes from Hollywood and NY movies and music has become sickening...
Like I said...we can do that or do what we are doing now....which is nothing...
We have the media and people screaming over the VA governor and a college picture but totally ignore his infanticide comments....not a good sign...
Rambunctious, I first went to school in 1941 and was long gone from it by the time you hit the schoolhouse door. So my view is different from yours...not better, just different. I come from a time when there was always someone at home and everything needed was within the neighborhood within walking distance and doors weren't locked and all that 'good old days' stuff your parents probably bored you with when they complained that they didn't know what the world is coming to. So when I see the break from the traditions of my youth, I start with Reagan, the guy who encouraged Beaver's Mom to take off the high heels and pearls and go 'to work', to earn instead of be coddled. And Dr. Spock who encouraged parents to fit into kid's life instead of kids fitting into the established family pattern. I'll never forget the first time I heard a young mother say she couldn't handle her kid. If not parents, then who? To wrap, the changes I see that upset you upset me too. But they started about the time you were born and now we have several generations of parents afraid to upset their kids or hurt their feelings by getting nosy and implying lack of trust...all the stuff we had to earn first instead of having it handed to us on faith. The problem is, we will never go back to before, as the old "Ragtime" song says. So we need to get off the blame game and get schoolboard-meeting active. Go raise some hell!

Further proof of Trump’s contempt for the First Amendment, its case law, and the rule of law.
Unlike the lgbt cult propaganda taught in public schools as not-opt out, Trump’s administration is advocating for a choice if students want to learn a different set of moral values at school. Can’t publicly fund one but deny the other. Perhaps lgbt groups should chastise themselves for violation of separation of cult & state.

pushing God away....

Which god?

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

WTF is wrong with the RWNJs that they are so anxious to find ways to trash our constitution? This is what we have come to expect from magat. There's hardly a week goes by that treasonous fat fuck does not attack the constitution but WHY are so many "Americans" in favor of it?

There's nothing stopping you from talking to your choice of imaginary creatures flying around your head. You can do that shit any place you want. But you do not have the right to shove down the throats of others.

Just once, I'd like to see Herr Drumpf and the trumpanzees put the US first. Just once.

God sure does rangle the non believers...calm yourself....

28 Jan 2019 Trump Blesses Teaching Bible Literary Classes in Public Schools as Great!
(site not secure)
fortune.com/2019/01/28/trump-blesses-teaching-bible-literary-classes-in-public-schools-as-great/

Laïcité - Wikipedia
You are aware that being taught fairy tales make truth and facts almost impossible to understand? So of course trump wants it done, not that he has any idea what a bible is other than to see one.

I can't believe how right wing Republicans have twisted Christianity into something unrecognizable.

DxkkZDfXQAAoCFL.jpg

Dxc0F5aW0AAB4OL.jpg

DxZJ-8tW0AUndo7.jpg

They better hope Jesus never comes back.

Because if he does, he is going to be really, really pissed.

(site not secure)

Laïcité - Wikipedia

Of course he does, after all, religion is a $1.2T bilk on the worlds population. Falls in-sink with a tRump business plan.

World history classes usually include at least one unit involving the study in comparison world religions over time.

pushing God away....

Which god?

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

God sure does rangle the non believers...calm yourself....

No, I won't calm myself.

Complacent ignorance like yours is exactly how we will lose our country.

World history classes usually include at least one unit involving the study in comparison world religions over time.

If last year or two of college or beyond, and not required, that's a possibility.

Problem is, the froot loops ant THEIR religion forced on all, very young children. They want to indoctrinate ALL children and turn them into brainless little automatons.

These people are not very intelligent or educated. They WANT to crush the US Constitution out of existence. It has gotten to the point that if one dares to speak out for liberty and freedom of religion, you get ignorant crap like this.

So what movies don't you like?

BTW: what would you suggest in the line of "moral teaching" that isn't being delivered already?
Your first question is too stupid for me to bother with...if you don't know decency from indecent you are part of the problem....second question.....I went to public school in the 80's and it is completely absent of any religious teaching....there was a time when that wasn't the case and the nation was better off....

I forgot which US Supreme Court justice wrote that obscenity is in the mind of the beholder. Your opinion of what is decent or indecent may be totally different from mine or somebody else's.

I went to public school before you did, starting before the decision eliminating religion, and we started each day with the Our Father. There were Jewish kids in the class, and it was only as an adult that I realized that this prayer does not exist in the Jewish faith.

Even if religious teaching in public schools were not unconstitutional, there are too many religions, and sects within religions to ever determine what should be taught. Religious training should be determined by the individual parents, who have the right to take their kids to instruction in the faith of their choice. There is plenty of tax-free real estate out there to facilitate this.

I forgot which US Supreme Court justice wrote that obscenity is in the mind of the beholder. Your opinion of what is decent or indecent may be totally different from mine or somebody else's.
Everyone has a different answer to what does 2+2 equal before they are taught....being on the supreme court says zero about ones intellect.....politics dumb's people down....

Forum List

Back