Trump-backed Truth Social tops Apple’s app store charts

It was launched yesterday on "President's Day," but the only ones on so far are the ones who have iphones, because downloading the app from the iStore is the only place to get it.

There's plenty of stories from people already about TS on gab, like from AZ state senator Wendy Rogers.
Boy I bet that is going to be a trap in ways they can’t even see yet. Slaves will make more and more since to them lmfao.

Well you Trump haters wanted Universal health care and this is just the beginning wait until it’s full blown and the cost so high some will have to drop it. Some will get fined for not having it. All those conspiracies that they said during Obama seem to be opening up on Biden. Maybe it’s to make the cracker look bad. LOL

Well you Trump haters wanted Universal health care and this is just the beginning wait until it’s full blown and the cost so high some will have to drop it. Some will get fined for not having it. All those conspiracies that they said during Obama seem to be opening up on Biden. Maybe it’s to make the cracker look bad. LOL
Trump has said he will begin dismantling Obamacare on Day 1 by asking Congress to "immediately deliver a full repeal" on his first day.

Trump said just earlier this week that his replacement plan would provide "insurance for everybody" but has provided no details on how.

"We want to terminate health care for -- under Obamacare because it's bad, and we're replacing it with a great health care at far less money and it includes preexisting conditions," he said. The White House has yet to offer an alternative to the 2010 law.

Well that didn't happen, where is that Great Trump Healthcare Plan?

Trump has said he will begin dismantling Obamacare on Day 1 by asking Congress to "immediately deliver a full repeal" on his first day.

Trump said just earlier this week that his replacement plan would provide "insurance for everybody" but has provided no details on how.

"We want to terminate health care for -- under Obamacare because it's bad, and we're replacing it with a great health care at far less money and it includes preexisting conditions," he said. The White House has yet to offer an alternative to the 2010 law.

Well that didn't happen, where is that Great Trump Healthcare Plan?
Let's see you try building a house with a half dozen screaming children constantly wrapping themselves around your body.

Downloads have fallen 95%.

Still plagued with problems

I signed up and am like number 350,000 in line to get activated. So many are signing up they’re overrun.

And why the fuck should I care?

I despise both parties.
Trump is a manchild.
Biden is going senile.

Why the fuck would I give a shit what 'political simps' sign up to an ex-POTUS's app does?

Forum List

Back