Trump-backed Truth Social tops Apple’s app store charts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I signed up and am like number 350,000 in line to get activated. So many are signing up they’re overrun.

Last edited:
I hear it's a "milk 'n cookies" website, safe for the little kiddies and all the delicate little flowers, and the banning has already begun.

Probably not my cup of tea. I'm prone to uttering fuck and bitch and whatnot at times. I'd be banned pretty quick.

I hear it's a "milk 'n cookies" website, safe for the little kiddies and all the delicate little flowers, and the banning has already begun.

Probably not my cup of tea. I'm prone to uttering fuck and bitch and whatnot at times. I'd be banned pretty quick.
Hearsay, not even launched yet.

I've got a mouth on me too, but I'm an adult and I know when it's appropriate.

Don't we all? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

Last edited:
Getting constant notifications and emails from there doesn't appeal to me. Luckily, I don't use an iphone and they'll probably be history before opening to androids.

Hearsay, not even launched yet.
It was launched yesterday on "President's Day," but the only ones on so far are the ones who have iphones, because downloading the app from the iStore is the only place to get it.

There's plenty of stories from people already about TS on gab, like from AZ state senator Wendy Rogers.

It was launched yesterday on "President's Day," but the only ones on so far are the ones who have iphones, because downloading the app from the iStore is the only place to get it.

There's plenty of stories from people already about TS on gab, like from AZ state senator Wendy Rogers.
Launched as in you can create an account. I’m #350,XXX in line to get activated.

I signed up and am like number 350,000 in line to get activated. So many are signing up they’re overrun.

It is 2022 and you morons are happy about being a waiting list?

This is a sign of things to come, this site will suck like every other product Trump started on his own

It is 2022 and you morons are happy about being a waiting list?

This is a sign of things to come, this site will suck like every other product Trump started on his own
Friend of mine was just told she has a totally torn tendon in her shoulder.
Surgery will be in 9 weeks to repair it.

I’m happy to wait for an app here in the age of Obamacare.

Friend of mine was just told she has a totally torn tendon in her shoulder.
Surgery will be in 9 weeks to repair it.

I’m happy to wait for an app here in the age of Obamacare.

Yeah, Obamacare sucks ass, I feel bad for your friend.

Still no good excuse for an app to have a waiting list.

2 years past deadline for the government with a blank check to get a website operating.
I can wait a few days for a free app trying to do business.

I am not sure how ObamaCare sucking has any relation to the App doing the same. This is 2022, waiting list are things we had back when we were using dial up modems and BBSs.

Forum List

Back