Trump attempts to lure Black Voters

Trump says Black voters relate to criminal prosecutions, prefer the 'white guy' to Obama

A lot of people said that’s why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against, and they actually viewed me as I’m being discriminated against," he told an event sponsored by the Black Conservative Federation where about two-thirds of the crowd were Black Americans and one third were white people.

Trump says Black voters relate to criminal prosecutions, prefer the 'white guy' to Obama

A lot of people said that’s why the Black people like me, because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against, and they actually viewed me as I’m being discriminated against," he told an event sponsored by the Black Conservative Federation where about two-thirds of the crowd were Black Americans and one third were white people.
"They prefer them two to one when plea bargaining." Stated Trump.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: usatoday.com :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's the best you've got?

In an attempt to lure black voters, Trump is suggesting

His mug shot will appeal to blacks who have been arrested
His indictments will appeal to blacks who have been indicted
Blacks who like bling will go for his solid gold sneakers

What next Donald?
Offer free Watermelon?
Many African Americans can relate to being unjustice prosecutions by Xiden and the demaklan

Who can forget xiden’s racist 94 crime bill

I think urban dwellers are chained at the ankles to the sexually deviant fascist party, I don't think they have a free thought in their minds, to my mind its literally inconceivable they would even entertain voting for anyone BUT Trump, but slavery is a powerful institution, and make no mistake, they are the slaves of the fascists, who hate them, and very likely they always will be! :wink:

Odd you mention that.....after Willis mugged Trump, was when His black support started to sky rocket.......

Intoxicated by the thrill of humiliating former President Donald Trump for the fourth time, Democrats opted to take and release a mug shot following his arrest in Fulton County, Georgia. It was a serious miscalculation, and the realization of this foolish, unforced error is just beginning to sink in.

Perhaps the most immediate consequence of this colossal blunder was that it instantly catapulted Trump to “legend” status in the eyes of the black men who lined the street as his motorcade wound its way to the Fulton County Jail last week. They see the mug shot as a symbol of “the man” sticking it to “the people,” a feeling with which they are intimately familiar.

MSN

Forum List

Back