trump attacks McConnel and Pence

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Pence said, "President trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

Mitch didn't say anything.

But trump lashed out at Mitch over Pence's words:

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," trump said.

Do you think trump is right? That Mitch McConnel and Mike Pence wanted to get Joe Biden elected as fast as possible?

Does everyone in Washington hate trump?

Last edited:
Pence said, "President trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," trump said.

Do you think trump is right? That Mitch McConnel and Mike Pence wanted to get Joe Biden elected as fast as possible?

Just another indication of how extremely mentally ill Donald Trump is.

Trump is irrelevant. Toast. Loser and a has been.

Donald Trump puts Donald Trump first, everyone and everything else is last.

They don't see it. They really do think he's America first.

They were so desperate for a champion that they imbued him with what they wanted to see.

This guy. Of all people. A flamboyant, hypersensitive, juvenile, New York City billionaire. Go figure.

Last edited:
Trump says lots of things. He's not always right, but he always puts America first. Democrats put China, Iran, drug cartels and illegal aliens first.
trump "always puts America first". Thankfully I'd already consumed my morning coffee, I laughed out loud with this absurd and partisan comment (keeping my laugh from spitting coffee on my screen).

The simple response (for the simple author of the OP) is this: America is about it's people; trump is all about trump.

Trump says lots of things. He's not always right, but he always puts America first. Democrats put China, Iran, drug cartels and illegal aliens first.
No. He doesn't put America first, as witnessed by his words and deeds of that day and his words in encouragement of others since that day, to go against the constitution of the United States. He puts Donny First, America just being the prize.

Lujan's had a stroke...wonder why? You know what that does to the senate don't you? :smiley20:

Trump, a billionaire who lost money becoming president. And risked his reputation and freedom.

Biden, Obama, and Clinton. Made hundreds of millions of dollars off their political careers.

And you think they are putting America first.

Never in my life have so many Americans proved their stupidity with such clarity.

Last edited:

McTurtle has always been a scheming opportunist chunk of shit, and I've said all along that Pence couldn't be trusted, and was very likely the source of numerous of Trump's shitty appointments.

So there.

Just another indication of how extremely mentally ill Donald Trump is.
On October 30, 1863 a compact version of the story was printed in the New York Times:

When some one charged Gen. Grant, in the President’s hearing, with drinking too much liquor, Mr. Lincoln, recalling Gen. Grant’s successes, said that if he could find out what brand of whisky Grant drank, he would send a barrel of it to all the other commanders.

When the achievements of Trump vs Biden are as evident as they are, we should be sure to elect more folks you Leftists call "mentally ill."

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

No. He doesn't put America first, as witnessed by his words and deeds of that day and his words in encouragement of others since that day, to go against the constitution of the United States. He puts Donny First, America just being the prize.

Perhaps you should ask Soleimani.....

Forum List

Back