trump attacks McConnel and Pence

I have no doubt. But he's the GOP's meal ticket, and they've sold their soul.

He has the rubes completely conned, so most of the party has no choice but to enable him further.
Would you point out to me how I act differently in the last 5 years under any president even trump.
Golf on week days. Church on Sunday
Please tell me about my behavioral changed under Trump

Pence said, "President trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

Mitch didn't say anything.

But trump lashed out at Mitch over Pence's words:

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," trump said.

Do you think trump is right? That Mitch McConnel and Mike Pence wanted to get Joe Biden elected as fast as possible?

Does everyone in Washington hate trump?

~~~~~~
They deserve it.

View attachment 597412

Which are you more of today, an imbecile or a scummy liar???
That does not prove Trump wasn't looking out for Trump. It just proves he is, and was, a piss poor businessman. Hell, he broke one of the fundamental rules of business, keep politics out of the business. By failing to follow that rule he alienated a huge part of his customer base. And as hard as it is to believe, his children are even worse at business than him. I mean you got to give him credit, his business empire is in real estate, at a time when real estate prices are absolutely exploding his portfolio has managed to decline in value. That takes ineptitude to a whole new level.

Look, Trump is not competent enough to run the Girl Scout Cookie table at the local Walmart. He sure as hell was not competent enough to run this nation. He is very mentally ill, I mean to a degree that he should be in an institution. His success proves that you can never go broke underestimated the intelligence of the American public. And you happen to be the banner child for the low IQ sub-humans that support him.

That does not prove Trump wasn't looking out for Trump. It just proves he is, and was, a piss poor businessman. Hell, he broke one of the fundamental rules of business, keep politics out of the business. By failing to follow that rule he alienated a huge part of his customer base. And as hard as it is to believe, his children are even worse at business than him. I mean you got to give him credit, his business empire is in real estate, at a time when real estate prices are absolutely exploding his portfolio has managed to decline in value. That takes ineptitude to a whole new level.

Look, Trump is not competent enough to run the Girl Scout Cookie table at the local Walmart. He sure as hell was not competent enough to run this nation. He is very mentally ill, I mean to a degree that he should be in an institution. His success proves that you can never go broke underestimated the intelligence of the American public. And you happen to be the banner child for the low IQ sub-humans that support him.
Everyone knows who and what you are already:

...mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sacks of sewage. .... ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... unwashed dogs!

Your choice for President took us from energy independence, oil at $42 a barrel, to
CNBC
U.S. oil prices top $90 a barrel for the first time since 2014.

Your post is gilding the lily.

You'd best look that up.

Pence said, "President trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

Mitch didn't say anything.

But trump lashed out at Mitch over Pence's words:

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," trump said.

Do you think trump is right? That Mitch McConnel and Mike Pence wanted to get Joe Biden elected as fast as possible?

Does everyone in Washington hate trump?
Trump is delusional and is no patriot as far as I am concerned he is a foreign country agent seeking to destroy the US.

Everyone knows who and what you are already:

...mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sacks of sewage. .... ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... unwashed dogs!

Your choice for President took us from energy independence, oil at $42 a barrel, to
View attachment 597456
U.S. oil prices top $90 a barrel for the first time since 2014.

Your post is gilding the lily.

You'd best look that up.
Trump got oil prices by driving the country into a mini-depression through his ineffective handling of the Covid crisis. With 22 million jobs lost and unemployment at a record of 14.8% well, not many people needed gasoline. Hell, most were quarantining in their homes. And it was that way around the world. Biden has got the economy going again even with a new surge in Covid cases. So demand is up, and that is also contributing to the supply chain and labor problems.

But the whole oil and gas price argument is where it really becomes evident that Trumpbots are clueless idiots that believe what they want to believe. Domestic oil production is at levels equivalent to Trump's best months, production of federal lands over the first nine months of the Biden administration was higher than the first nine months of 2020. Biden is outpacing Trump on issuing drilling permits on public land.

The Biden administration also made a record breaking sale for offshore leases in the Gulf of Mexico and are auctioning off over a million acres worth of off-shore leases in Alaska later this year.

Trump got oil prices by driving the country into a mini-depression through his ineffective handling of the Covid crisis. With 22 million jobs lost and unemployment at a record of 14.8% well, not many people needed gasoline. Hell, most were quarantining in their homes. And it was that way around the world. Biden has got the economy going again even with a new surge in Covid cases. So demand is up, and that is also contributing to the supply chain and labor problems.

But the whole oil and gas price argument is where it really becomes evident that Trumpbots are clueless idiots that believe what they want to believe. Domestic oil production is at levels equivalent to Trump's best months, production of federal lands over the first nine months of the Biden administration was higher than the first nine months of 2020. Biden is outpacing Trump on issuing drilling permits on public land.

The Biden administration also made a record breaking sale for offshore leases in the Gulf of Mexico and are auctioning off over a million acres worth of off-shore leases in Alaska later this year.

You lying scum.....Democrats destroyed the miracle Trump economy by lockdowns over zero deaths.

On his first day, Biden ended Trump's energy independence for America, and gave Putin the weapon to hold over Europe's head....Nord Stream.[/url]

You lying scum.....Democrats destroyed the miracle Trump economy by lockdowns over zero deaths.

On his first day, Biden ended Trump's energy independence for America, and gave Putin the weapon to hold over Europe's head....Nord Stream.[/url]
LMAO. You Trumpbots are all about doubling down on stupid. First, America never was energy independent. I mean you can play with the numbers, show domestic production equaled consumption, but like idiots, we export refined oil products. Besides, you can only make those numbers work at the height of the Covid depression. Again, showing your clear lack of using any intellect at all.

Look, I didn't lie. You can easily access the monthly production numbers for both domestic oil production and production on federal lands via the BLM. Hell, it would be good practice for you, getting you away from your stupid bias right wing hack sites. But like the fool, and tool, that you are, you get backed in a corner and start screaming "Nord Stream". You are so well trained, and yes, that is doubling down on stupid.

Look, I am going to make this simple. I mean this is Xenophon simple, known for almost two thousand years. If you have an adversary that is willing to sell you unfinished goods or raw materials, then you buy all they will sell you. You would think Americans would have learned this lesson, oh I don't know, two hundred years ago. I mean can you say "Japan". Can you say "China". The reason the US is against Nord Stream is because the US wants to sell Europe LNG. I mean wow. Evidently, I am the only person that has read Xenophon. But currently Europe gets almost half their natural gas from Russia. Keep sucking that natural resource away from the motherland is the right strategy, not oppose it so we can be just as stupid.

LMAO. You Trumpbots are all about doubling down on stupid. First, America never was energy independent. I mean you can play with the numbers, show domestic production equaled consumption, but like idiots, we export refined oil products. Besides, you can only make those numbers work at the height of the Covid depression. Again, showing your clear lack of using any intellect at all.

Look, I didn't lie. You can easily access the monthly production numbers for both domestic oil production and production on federal lands via the BLM. Hell, it would be good practice for you, getting you away from your stupid bias right wing hack sites. But like the fool, and tool, that you are, you get backed in a corner and start screaming "Nord Stream". You are so well trained, and yes, that is doubling down on stupid.

Look, I am going to make this simple. I mean this is Xenophon simple, known for almost two thousand years. If you have an adversary that is willing to sell you unfinished goods or raw materials, then you buy all they will sell you. You would think Americans would have learned this lesson, oh I don't know, two hundred years ago. I mean can you say "Japan". Can you say "China". The reason the US is against Nord Stream is because the US wants to sell Europe LNG. I mean wow. Evidently, I am the only person that has read Xenophon. But currently Europe gets almost half their natural gas from Russia. Keep sucking that natural resource away from the motherland is the right strategy, not oppose it so we can be just as stupid.

Slither back under your rock.

Slither back under your rock.
Is that all you got?
Seriously. I mean that is absolutely pitiful. Do you need some help from your right wing websites? Do you have no self-dignity? Are you nothing more than a poser? Look, I understand that if your life is so miserable that you spend hours and hours on an obviously right wing tilted website, desperate for attention and adulation. But do you not have any self dignity. I mean I got to admit, I find you a little attractive, but I also find you severely lacking in any self-respect. I mean you don't even fit the normal Brooklyn girl, which I am believing you claim to be.

Look, I am a real southern boy. I like sweet tea, I love barbeque, and I define honor. I am well educated, have a genius level IQ, as do all my six children, and it absolutely confounds me as to why it is not so easy to see, that the Republican agenda is not to move America forward, but to keep America constrained as a service to their corporate masters. I only wish that you will take some time over the next couple days and do some actual research, about domestic oil production, about the supply chain problem, and about international relations. But I got to tell you, I ain't holding my breath.

Is that all you got?
Seriously. I mean that is absolutely pitiful. Do you need some help from your right wing websites? Do you have no self-dignity? Are you nothing more than a poser? Look, I understand that if your life is so miserable that you spend hours and hours on an obviously right wing tilted website, desperate for attention and adulation. But do you not have any self dignity. I mean I got to admit, I find you a little attractive, but I also find you severely lacking in any self-respect. I mean you don't even fit the normal Brooklyn girl, which I am believing you claim to be.

Look, I am a real southern boy. I like sweet tea, I love barbeque, and I define honor. I am well educated, have a genius level IQ, as do all my six children, and it absolutely confounds me as to why it is not so easy to see, that the Republican agenda is not to move America forward, but to keep America constrained as a service to their corporate masters. I only wish that you will take some time over the next couple days and do some actual research, about domestic oil production, about the supply chain problem, and about international relations. But I got to tell you, I ain't holding my breath.

Wait....what is that you're muttering??? "Must-defend-party!"

Americans love President Trump, believe this election was stolen and want President Trump BACK. You lefties are in the minority. You know this.
What you might not know is that anyone with an IQ over 90 and a high school diploma
McTurtle has always been a scheming opportunist chunk of shit, and I've said all along that Pence couldn't be trusted, and was very likely the source of numerous of Trump's shitty appointments.

So there.
"So there"? Am I correct in my inference that you're a trump lover? Who, I thought you loved Putin.

well i'm know that the Propaganda arm of the democrat party otherwise known as left wing media has told you that trump supporters are ignorant rubes who haven't finished highschool. That's just not true. I'm sorry your eyes are so closed and your heart so full of hate for conservatives, trump supporters and christians.

1644125044942.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back