trump attacks McConnel and Pence

Wait....what is that you're muttering??? "Must-defend-party!"
Well Winston, PoliticalChic (aka: PC) is the master of the ad hominem.
No...You're incorrect, as usual.

My loathing of sociopathic shit bags like you isn't associated with my affinity for anyone.
I know you are a narcissist jerk and your loathing is a product - much as trump would do - to whine when truth and justice are your anathema just like PC (I wonder if you put on a skirt and a padded bra when posting under the nom de plume PoliticalChic?)

I know you are a narcissist jerk and your loathing is a product - much as trump would do - to whine when truth and justice are your anathema just like PC (I wonder if you put on a skirt and a padded bra when posting under the nom de plume PoliticalChic?)
The Irony!

Do you ever read the crap you post?

The Irony!

Do you ever read the crap you post?
Yep. I was educated in my freshman year at CAL. Write, Read, Edit, Read and Publish. Sometimes, especially while laughing at your pedestrian prose without metrical structure I might forget myself.

Pence is a politician like any other.
Nope, even some Republican's are on occasion much different, though most of them are sheep:

Nope, even some Republican's are on occasion much different, though most of them are sheep:

When's the last time a Democrat broke ranks prior to 2021?

When's the last time a Democrat broke ranks prior to 2021?
You don't know the history, not surprising you don't know much about anything. Look up the Blue Dog Democrat (being a good liberal I will attempt to "learn" you (teehee).

You don't know the history, not surprising you don't know much about anything. Look up the Blue Dog Democrat (being a good liberal I will attempt to "learn" you (teehee).
I asked a question and you are bringing up ancient history...hypocrite.

I am the master of so very many things....including you.

Remember when I schooled you in this post???

You wrote this about Senator Joseph McCarthy….

“He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.” The Cancel Culture Has Always Been In Play post #8

But when I challenged you to name any….any individuals he wrongly attacked who were innocent….you didn’t, you couldn’t.

You simply hiked up your skirt and scampered away.

You simply trade in lies and propaganda.

Would you like to apologize?

No, you seem to be a bit out of touch with reality, and the word hypocrite. I responded to your post, you responded with an ad hominem.
Blue Dog Democrats!
Where are they today!
Prior to Obama's 2nd term, almost every Democrat was semi-normal...
You're BLM bullshit made almost 100% of Blue Dog Democrats hide their sorry asses in the shadows.

Good call out, Blue Dog Democrats, or the Blue Dog Coalition. It still exists, although membership is quite sparse. The demise of the Blue Dog Coalition can be traced directly to Republican control of state legislatures and the redistricting process. That, along with our current dysfunctional primary system, has virtually eliminated the ability of a Blue Dog to make it to Congress. Our a moderate from the Republican party as well.

This nation is as polarized as it was at any time in our history, including prior to the Civil War. Trump gets a huge amount of credit for that, social media and these so-called "news" sites that cater to the rightwing are huge contributors as well. Neither could have been successful if a huge part of our population were not so uneducated and uninformed, as is demonstrated here on this messageboard each and every day.

We need more Blue Dogs, and we need more moderate Republicans, and until we realize that, and push the extremists of both parties out of the way, we are going to get nothing accomplished but putting out fires, instead of preventing them in the first place. The first step is a Constitutional amendment preventing Congresspeople and Senators, from serving subsequent terms, like George Mason advocated from the very beginning.

I am the master of so very many things....including you.

Remember when I schooled you in this post???

You wrote this about Senator Joseph McCarthy….

“He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.” The Cancel Culture Has Always Been In Play post #8

But when I challenged you to name any….any individuals he wrongly attacked who were innocent….you didn’t, you couldn’t.

You simply hiked up your skirt and scampered away.

You simply trade in lies and propaganda.

Would you like to apologize?
If I could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth, I could retire.

Pence said, "President trump is wrong: I had no right to overturn the election. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone. And frankly, there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president."

Mitch didn't say anything.

But trump lashed out at Mitch over Pence's words:

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," trump said.

Do you think trump is right? That Mitch McConnel and Mike Pence wanted to get Joe Biden elected as fast as possible?

Does everyone in Washington hate trump?
I don't know what Pence's stance is on Trump, but I'd imagine it's complicated.

As for Mitch, I'm sure he was happy to use Trump in whatever ways he could. Mitch is a standard career politician. He doesn't have many principles.

Forum List

Back