I Don't Think Anybody's Falling For This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is just another lie, that's all that is. If the Biden Harris administration really felt this way about the police, then why don't they use them to control all the mishap happening at the border? And where were they when that young girl recently lost her life? These people are the worst set of liars ever.

Saying that Biden is now against defunding the police is like saying, that Biden will fix the border. He will do none of them. All he is concern is taxing Americans to death! Can you say "Inflation"! I am sure we will make up for this in taxes. If we haven't already.

• Banned
Saying that Biden is now against defunding the police is like saying, that Biden will fix the border. He will do none of them. All he is concern is taxing Americans to death! Can you say "Inflation"! I am sure we will make up for this in taxes. If we haven't already.

The only time this wingnut has told the truth is when he went off script and started talking about things he wasn't supposed to talk about.

Where was Biden in the summer of 2020 when all the democrats wanted to talk about was defunding or outright abolishing the cops? Some still do. When did he come out and say how stupid that idea was? Answer: when it became politically wise to do so. 'Course, he was the democrats' presidential nominee and it might not have been the smart thing to do at the tme and it would've taken some guts.

This is just another lie, that's all that is. If the Biden Harris administration really felt this way about the police, then why don't they use them to control all the mishap happening at the border? And where were they when that young girl recently lost her life? These people are the worst set of liars ever.

Biden's words mean NOTHING. The only reason he made the public speech from New York is their tanking poll numbers on violence in blue cities.

They lie and say one thing while they do another.

Well,.. at least he's doing a better job of trying to cover this then his thoughts about gun control. Let's keep in mind I don't have a very high IQ, but yet I can still tell that all that comes from this joker's mouth is a bunch of bull. :rolleyes:

The only time this wingnut has told the truth is when he went off script and started talking about things he wasn't supposed to talk about.
Usually that is a good thing. Because, he then starts to say things more than he should have. Lol
But seriously, he is being orchestrated to say certain things. My guess (I have no proof) that Obama is also behind this. After all, Biden is Obama's third term.

Usually that is a good thing. Because, he then starts to say things more than he should have. Lol

How can people still think that he's running the show? That's what I want to know. Has there ever been a president not allowed to speak for themselves and answer questions from the press?

How can people still think that he's running the show? That's what I want to know. Has there ever been a president not allowed to speak for themselves and answer questions from the press?
As I said, I don't have any proof. But I can only guess, he has to be somewhere close by...if you know what I mean. If it's not him, it's probably Hillary. Lol

But seriously, he is being orchestrated to say certain things. My guess (I have no proof) that Obama is also behind this. After all, Biden is Obama's third term.

Maybe, but OTOH maybe Obama doesn't want anything to do with the hot mess Biden has created.

Well,.. at least he's doing a better job of trying to cover this then his thoughts about gun control. Let's keep in mind I don't have a very high IQ, but yet I can still tell that all that comes from this joker's mouth is a bunch of bull. :rolleyes:
IQ aside, you sound pretty smart to me.

Biden has no solution and that's because the pro-gun side doesn't believe there's a problem that requires a solution.
Defunding the police, if done in an appropriate way, could perhaps be a partial solution.

Even those who are carrying guns around for protection, as well as homeowners who sleep with guns under their pillows, depend on police maintaining some semblance of order. If that's taken away from the very wealthy, they will most likely be in favour of changes that are needed.

What will work? What would Trump do?

Probably nothing, because his supporter wouldn't acknowledge anything is needed.

Even this sort of thread can stimulate reasonable discussion sometimes.

Biden has no solution and that's because the pro-gun side doesn't believe there's a problem that requires a solution.
Defunding the police, if done in an appropriate way, could perhaps be a partial solution.

I stopped reading after this because you obviously have no idea how ridiculous you sound.

The inflation is intentional.

Any 18-year-old who has taken Econ 101 knows that his policies - flooding the market with dollars while discouraging workers to get the products to the shelves - are inflationary.

These Marxists are not stupid. They know if they can get the prices up to where most people can’t afford to put food on the table and feed their families, they will have no choice but to vote for enhanced welfare. And that is their goal: get most people onto welfare, dependent on the government largesse for their survival. Then the Marxists can do whatever they want.

Maybe, but OTOH maybe Obama doesn't want anything to do with the hot mess Biden has created.
Yes, now...but I was referring to at the beginning of his campaign and in his first 6 months as President.

Do you think he thought about what he did to Afghanistan on his own? I doubt it. I am sure Obama was behind that. JMO

Forum List

Back