Trump and the F.B.I.

Wow… now you’re defending an actual pedophile?
FBI smears with no evidence to support them. One thing the FBI does is demonize its victims before it kills them.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I love watching Trump attack the F.B.I., historically a bastion of conservatism, from J. Edgar Hoover to today. However, no one who dare crosses Trump is immune, even the F.B.I.. We've seen Trump supporters violently attack the police on January 6th, 2021, and now they are going after the F.B.I..

Maybe it's time to remind Trump supporters about the F.B.I., and who runs it. I'm quite happy to let the former President continue to lash out at traditional allies as he tries to make the former Republican Party his own personal fiefdom.

Of all the weird and historically discordant moments and news stories of the Donald Trump era, few seem stranger than watching the former president and his allies demonize the F.B.I. as some sort of rogue “woke” Democratic deep state mob. This has been happening for several years now, but in the days since the F.B.I. searched Mr. Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, the bureau has attracted particularly withering criticism for its supposedly leftist persecution of Mr. Trump, and Republicans have even begun to call to “defund the corrupt F.B.I.

Historically, though, the F.B.I. has been arguably the most culturally conservative and traditionally white Christian institution in the entire U.S. government. It’s an institution so culturally conservative, even by the standards of law enforcement, that Democratic presidents have never felt comfortable — or politically emboldened — enough to nominate a Democrat to head the bureau.

That’s right: Far from being a bastion of progressive thinking, every single director of the F.B.I. has been a Republican-aligned official, going all the way back to its creation. Such history suggests that the issue here is Mr. Trump and not institutional bias.

Its current director, Christopher Wray, who oversaw the agents conducting last week’s search of Mar-a-Lago, was nominated by Mr. Trump himself and came to the job with sterling Republican credentials: He was the head of the criminal division in George W. Bush’s Justice Department, a member of the conservative Federalist Society and a clerk for Judge J. Michael Luttig, a Republican judicial icon.

Mr. Wray replaced the F.B.I. director Mr. Trump fired, James Comey, who had been nominated by Barack Obama and was the former deputy attorney general of George W. Bush’s Justice Department. His predecessor Robert Mueller, who served in the Justice Department for both Bush presidencies, was nominated by George W. Bush.

And before them — from Louis Freeh (a George H.W. Bush judge) to the F.B.I.’s founder, J. Edgar Hoover — all of the F.B.I.’s directors were Republican-aligned officials.

The FBI is corrupt and partisan Democrat. You can make up all the shit you want or talk about what it was during the Great Depression, but today you just look at their actions and they are just partisan Democrat.

Not the rank and file, the political leadership. We need to just fire about the top five layers and start over, it's beyond redemption

The FBI is corrupt and partisan Democrat. You can make up all the shit you want or talk about what it was during the Great Depression, but today you just look at their actions and they are just partisan Democrat.
Or your boy is really just that corrupt.

I'd say with your boy's track record, the answer is clear to any rational, thinking person, not in a cult.

Even if Koresh was a pedo, a shitbag like Lesh thinks that the feds killing all the kids in the compound was an acceptable reaction to that. He's a sick, sick bastard.
Koresh was responsible for that. It was a hostage situation

Koresh was responsible for that. It was a hostage situation
Bullshit. The FBI was gunning down anyone who tried to leave the compound. They fired all the initial shots. Only a goose stepping NAZI would defend the FBI's actions in this sorry episode.

Bullshit. The FBI was gunning down anyone who tried to leave the compound. They fired all the initial shots. Only a goose stepping NAZI would defend the FBI's actions in this sorry episode.
You lying piece of shit. Fuck off

All members, be advised: This is a Zone 2 thread. Snark and attack are par for the course among partisans, but it will only be allowed, if you include thread content on thread topic.
Thread will re-open in 4 minutes.

All members, be advised: This is a Zone 2 thread. Snark and attack are par for the course among partisans, but it will only be allowed, if you include thread content on thread topic.
Thread will re-open in 4 minutes.
Thread open for business. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back