Trump and the F.B.I.

It has been corrupt, but not so much today, and to cast blanket aspersions such as "the F.B.I. is a completely corrupt organization" is as factually inaccurate as saying all cops will shoot black people, when the reality is only a minuscule number of police officers actually do, and often times, those shootings are justified.

I believe there is infinitely more corruption in the C.I.A. and the Federal government, because they are not trained in legal matters like the F.B.I. is.
No one's talking about the rank-and-file, rather the like of Comey, McCabe, Strozk and his bimbo; all high-ranking Democrat useful idiots.

Or your boy is really just that corrupt.

I'd say with your boy's track record, the answer is clear to any rational, thinking person, not in a cult.

Let us know when you have something you didn't make up.

LOL, you're talking about my boy, the country ran fine. Your boy Biden is such a dismal failure no wonder you don't want to talk about him.

And seriously, a cult? How old are you? 14?

It's Captain Hyperbole!!!!

Jackass

Let us know when you have something you didn't make up.

LOL, you're talking about my boy, the country ran fine. Your boy Biden is such a dismal failure no wonder you don't want to talk about him.

And seriously, a cult? How old are you? 14?

It's Captain Hyperbole!!!!

Jackass
Every educated American knows all they need to know about Trump, and since he has been President, we have learned about his background before he became conservative Jesus to the flock. Not that we needed to know, as 4 years in the W.H. only confirmed his amoral degeneracy and pathological narcissism.

I accept your surrender. Now push on.

Forum List

Back