Trump and Biden to visit southern border at the same time.

Joey Bai-Dung will not see what is really going on. He won;t be near the Eagle Pass entry point or near any active border point.
On the other hand, Trump will be sure to visit at least on active border point that has not been cleaned up for a VIP visit.

Be interesting to see the comparison of people that gather for each one.

Does old Joe think the U.S. border starts in Delaware? That's where he has been for the last three years. What about Mrs Giggles? I thought she was in charge of the border mess.
The border is now a problem for actual border states ... and sanctuary cities / states.

Doggy style .. with no lube.
Yeah, he may as well find him a M1 Abrams to ride to the border in.

Does old Joe think the U.S. border starts in Delaware? That's where he has been for the last three years. What about Mrs Giggles? I thought she was in charge of the border mess.
Kamala said the border was secure but was lying.

The border is the way the WEF wants it.

Democrats = WEF

Joe will be on the Mexican side of the border. It is so insulting that this is an election year, and the Progs are moving slightly to the right. They use the same manifest over and over in the front and behind the scenes tying us more and more with their elite leaders in Europe.

Biden is Pathetic! He is ONLY visiting the border for votes. He already destroyed our country. :(

Forum List

Back