Trump and Biden to visit southern border at the same time.

There are 2 types of democrats. There are pedophiles who dress in drag and perform for children, and people who defend the pedos and make excuses for what they do.

What type are you?
Did you ever stop to think about what a small percentage of those two added together shows up in the Democratic Party? Or how many of those type of people show up in the GQP?

Did you ever stop to think about what a small percentage of those two added together shows up in the Democratic Party? Or how many of those type of people show up in the GQP?
^^^ WEF shills like this do nothing but gaslight Americans

I'll ask again...

There are 2 types of democrats. There are pedophiles who dress in drag and perform for children, and people who defend the pedos and make excuses for what they do.

What type are you?

You've got the narcissistic 'Orientate to my legions' thing down. Start referring to yourself in the third person. You can do this!
^^^ notice how this WEF shill edited my post to remove the question.

WEF shill. I'll ask again...

What type are you?

^^^ notice how this WEF shill edited my post to remove the question.

WEF shill. I'll ask again...

What type are you?
I'm neither, but since you insist that I answer your dumb question, I guess I defend and make excuses. Though mostly defend.

I'm neither, but since you insist that I answer your dumb question, I guess I defend and make excuses. Though mostly defend.
^^^ WEF shill admits it defends pedos who dress in drag and perform for children.

Glad you admit you defend pedophiles who sexualize children. Maybe you should think about why your masters promote such behavior.

Why do you/democrats feel the need to defend pedophiles?

^^^ WEF shill admits it defends pedos who dress in drag and perform for children.

Glad you admit you defend pedophiles who sexualize children. Maybe you should think about why your masters promote such behavior.

Why do you/democrats feel the need to defend pedophiles?
Drag show performers aren't pedophiles. With your fixation, I'm starting to wonder about you.

Drag show performers aren't pedophiles. With your fixation, I'm starting to wonder about you.
Drag shows are sexual in nature and are not for kids.

Drag shows for children are meant to confuse and sexualize children, which is what pedophiles do.

If you dress in drag and perform for children, you're a pedophile.

Drag shows are sexual in nature and are not for kids.

Drag shows for children are meant to confuse and sexualize children, which is what pedophiles do.

If you dress in drag and perform for children, you're a pedophile.
Kids just think that they are women wearing too much make-up.

Kids just think that they are women wearing too much make-up.
^^^ This is what WEF shills say when they defend drag shows for children.

What's even worse are when democrats dress thier kids in drag and have them perform for adults.

This should be great. A coherent Trump and a senile Biden.

The border has become a major issue in the 2024 campaign. Here’s the latest.

President Biden issued a political dare to his biggest rival, former President Donald J. Trump, as the men took dueling trips to the southern border in Texas on Thursday in an effort to leverage a dominant issue of the 2024 presidential campaign.

In remarks delivered some 300 miles away, Mr. Trump highlighted crimes committed by migrants in an attempt to portray Mr. Biden as a president plunging the nation into crime and disorder.

Mr. Biden, by contrast, focused on compromise, but he also baited his rival, using a bipartisan bill that fell apart in the Senate at Mr. Trump’s urging.
“Instead of telling members of Congress to block this legislation, join me,” Mr. Biden said of the bill that had been a breakthrough after years of paralysis on one of the nation’s most intractable issues.
Mr. Biden’s push to collaborate on what he called the “toughest” border legislation in decades shows how the Democratic Party has shifted to the right on this issue.

1709332668803.png

Forum List

Back