"Trump administration cuts funding for coronavirus researcher, jeopardizing possible COVID-19 cure"

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Yup, he's trying to kill us all.

Last year Trump prioritized funding to the EcoHealth Alliance, they were in the top 3% to receive funding for their research into virus research.

Now he's cut them off.

Goddamn I hope this MF loses in November.

Last year Trump prioritized funding to the EcoHealth Alliance, they were in the top 3% to receive funding for their research into virus research.

Now he's cut them off.

Looking back on the last 4 months it seems to me trump has been doing all he can to spread this virus to as many Americans as possible.

He gave away our supply of PPE to China leaving us with none but blaming it on Obama.

He turned down the test from the world health organization which caused us to not have a test for a long time and have never had the amount of tests we actually need.

He spent the first 2 and a half months lying about it, calling it a democratic hoax, saying the democrats are out to get him, it's going to go away all by itself and so many others.

He as done nothing to have a unified nation to fight this virus. It's all been putting one state against the other. Calling governors names and refusing to take their calls.

He has taken PPE, tests and other supplies from states who went out to find it, pay for and and have it shipped to them. I believe it was Maryland that sent their national guard to literally guard their shipment of supplies to make sure the federal government wouldn't take it.

He didn't issue any shutdown orders and only advised social distancing of 6 ft between people.

His so called travel ban was nothing but a joke. His so called ban had 11 exemptions allowing 40 thousand to come to America. His so called ban was implemented AFTER the virus was already here. He didn't ban anyone from Europe until mid March. AFTER the virus was here.

He didn't have anyone who came here from China or Europe be tested and contact traced allowing the virus to spread far and wide through America.

I can go on but all sane people know what I'm talking about.

Now he has removed the money to the organization that's trying to find a vaccine. Great. Probably one of his campaign contributors wants the money instead.

Now he's cut them off.

Looking back on the last 4 months it seems to me trump has been doing all he can to spread this virus to as many Americans as possible.

He gave away our supply of PPE to China leaving us with none but blaming it on Obama.

He turned down the test from the world health organization which caused us to not have a test for a long time and have never had the amount of tests we actually need.

He spent the first 2 and a half months lying about it, calling it a democratic hoax, saying the democrats are out to get him, it's going to go away all by itself and so many others.

He as done nothing to have a unified nation to fight this virus. It's all been putting one state against the other. Calling governors names and refusing to take their calls.

He has taken PPE, tests and other supplies from states who went out to find it, pay for and and have it shipped to them. I believe it was Maryland that sent their national guard to literally guard their shipment of supplies to make sure the federal government wouldn't take it.

He didn't issue any shutdown orders and only advised social distancing of 6 ft between people.

His so called travel ban was nothing but a joke. His so called ban had 11 exemptions allowing 40 thousand to come to America. His so called ban was implemented AFTER the virus was already here. He didn't ban anyone from Europe until mid March. AFTER the virus was here.

He didn't have anyone who came here from China or Europe be tested and contact traced allowing the virus to spread far and wide through America.

Now he has removed the money to the organization that's trying to find a vaccine. Great. Probably one of his campaign contributors wants the money instead to you.
Obama handed over to the Great Douche peoples a 68(?) page action plan and the staff with equipment to respond to future viruses in America and the world.

The Great Douche tossed the plan out, and cancel all funding to these people and departments.
Now the Great Douche claims the cupboards were bare, in 17. Did nothang to fill them, as can't tell us what was done.
But I'm sure the lies are being worked on. Typical Douche move.

Thanks, MAGA '16 Voters. You hate Obama so much, Living the Great Douche MAGA COVID-19 Lifestyle in America
justify your mental hate.

Last edited:

Now he's cut them off.

There is no cure you stupid fucking moron! Covid is a friggin virus just like a common head cold and they can't even cure a cold dumbass. Why don't you try life with your head out of up your ass for a change?

Now he's cut them off.

There is no cure you stupid fucking moron! Covid is a friggin virus just like a common head cold and they can't even cure a cold dumbass. Why don't you try life with your head out of up your ass for a change?
So why have these 14 below turned from deadly to survivable? Some Asprin and chicken soup were given?

Now he's cut them off.

So why have these 14 below turned from deadly to survivable? Some Asprin and chicken soup were given?

Ya know in cases like yours stupidly can prove to be fatal. Be afraid, be very very afraid.

Now he's cut them off.

Ya know in cases like yours stupidly can prove to be fatal. Be afraid, be very very afraid.
:confused-84: :cuckoo: More than 14 vaccines have changed the world in fighting off germs.
Guess you are an outback no meds kinda moron.

Now he's cut them off.

Now he has removed the money to the organization that's trying to find a vaccine. Great. Probably one of his campaign contributors wants the money instead.

Where do you people hear this nonesense?

Now he's cut them off.

TDS thread 1,537

I think you're onto something here. It's the big one. You got Trump this time. Theres no way your Hopes and dreams will be smashed again.

33 million unemployed voters have trump this time -

Thankfully the vast majority of Americans aren't as stupid as you.
Not only is this not Trumps fault,it's actually the dems causing all the unemployment by refusing to open up the economy.

Is Nancy still holed up in her San Fran mansion with her designer ice cream hoard? Where the hell is the democrat majority in congress?

Forum List

Back