Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Strange how the media is almost totally silent about the fact that more than 400,000 Americans have died of Covid-19 since Joe Biden was sworn in January 20, with more than 1,000 deaths a day adding to the toll. As you’ll recall, there was a full-blown national day of mourning on January 19, Trump’s last full day in office, which was the day deaths hit 400,000. The New York Times has the current death count at 801,037. It seems likely that at least another 100,000 will die as the winter storms in. It’s not hard to imagine that there could be twice as many Covid deaths on Biden’s watch as on Trump’s. But what was Trump’s fault under Trump is America’s fault under Biden.

It turns out that Joe Biden’s Secret Plan to End Covid worked about as well as when he promised to “cure cancer.” Thanks in pertinent part to Trump’s Operation Warp Speed, Biden was able to take office with the vaccination effort already well underway, and he declared victory over the virus in an Independence Day speech. At that point, 200,000 Americans had died of Covid on his watch, and since then, another 200,000 have perished.

Remember all the pundits and Democrats proclaiming that Trump had “killed” 400,000 Americans? Will Chris Hayes and Kamala Harris blame Biden for “mass slaughter” now that he has presided over even more deaths? Or even the 200,000 since Biden’s “Mission Accomplished” speech? Failing that, will they at least acknowledge they were wrong to blame Trump for America’s suffering much the same fate as comparable nations? Will they at least say, “I’m sorry”? Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration | National Review

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?

Nope.

We had to fight to get Trump to take even the minimal actions against Covid, which is why it turned out as bad as it was.

You guys can't block Biden from trying to protect us and then whine that his failing to protect us. But of course, you will.

No he isn't. Apparently you missed the news, covid is at an all time high. The dreaded omicrom was actually UNHEARD of when the adults were in charge a year ago.

Variant of the same disease is still the same disease...

The terrible thing is that all the dipshits who whined that nobody was going to make them get a shot are now scrambling to get a shot.

Joe Xiden needs to resign in disgrace and take Kamala with him. Both have failed on their promise to stop COVID. It’s worse now than it ever was under Trump.

Nope.

We had to fight to get Trump to take even the minimal actions against Covid, which is why it turned out as bad as it was.

You guys can't block Biden from trying to protect us and then whine that his failing to protect us. But of course, you will.

Well, the only thing you got right in there was that with Covid like everything else in the Trump presidency, you libs fought him all the way....Then when that obstruction was detrimental to the country you blamed him for it....

Block Biden? He has the house, senate and the WH...Blocking him how exactly?

Did nothing? What alternate universe do you get this from?

You have a point, Trump did do stuff related to Covid.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He scrapped the Pandemic Response Plan
He failed to replenish emergency supplies of PPE
He closed down the CDC Field office in Beijing that could have coordinated during the early stages of the outbreak.
He called it a hoax.
He encouraged his followers to resist Blue State Governors attempts to contain it.
He lied to people and told them it would be over by Easter
He said "It is what it is" when told 250K had died.
He hawked bullshit cures like Hydrochlorquinine and Ivmentin.
He held super spreader events because his ego couldn't live without them (Poor Herman Cain, he died as he lived, sucking up to white people)
He encouraged open racism against Asian Americans related to this flu.
He lied to the Debate Commission about testing positive and encountered dozens of people while personally infected.

Move over Typhoid Mary, we have Covid Donnie.

And Biden has murdered more people than died under Trump through incompetence....

Except the only reason people are still dying is because they refuse to get their shots... When Biden tried to mandate shots, you wingnuts fought against it.

It would be like if you were drowning, and I threw you a life-preserver, but you refused to grab onto it because I threw it to you. that's on you, not me.

Except the only reason people are still dying is because they refuse to get their shots... When Biden tried to mandate shots, you wingnuts fought against it.

It would be like if you were drowning, and I threw you a life-preserver, but you refused to grab onto it because I threw it to you. that's on you, not me.

Biden has done nothing to go to groups that oppose shots and convince them its a good idea.

When is the last time, Brandon has gone to fundamentalist church or a biker bar to tell the people the benefits of the vax?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

The problem with your thread is that you are unable to intelligently frame it. Was there such a thing as Omicron or Delta when Trump was in office? How many cases did we have when the Coronavirus was first discovered before it spread, when Trump was in office?

You totally glossed over the fact that when Trump took office, we started out with very few cases.

It's obvious you are not one for critical thinking, but are more than eager to scapegoat one president over another without taking in those key factors. It's an apples to orange comparison, and you aren't smart enough to know that.

The fire started under trump, who did nothing to put it out.

Now Joe's putting it out.
The fire started as an act of war by China. A Bio Weapon released by Communist totalitarian nationalists. To put it out we would have had to go to physical combat. Potentially using nuclear, bio and chemical weapons to survive attacks.

Is there ANYTHING the left ends up being correct about?

How are you stupid motherfuckers always wrong about EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME?

Just keep making your life decisions based on what DON LEMON and RACHEL MADDOW tell you....you fucking sheep being led to slaughter.

When Trump pushed the VAX at a rally, he was BOOED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

That is called FREEWILL.

YOU ARE SHEEP.

Last edited:
Biden is a total bust with his COVID response. He hasn't done one new thing since he took office except aid and abet Fauci in his quest to be vaccine salesman of the year. If Trump were still President, as he should be, he would have implemented at least ten alternate treatment plans and would have taken a proactive approach to defeat the virus. Democrats are too worried about racism, White supremacy, crime, fair elections, police brutality and victimhood in general to be able to worry about COVID, inflation, national-border security and all the other things we look to our government to provide.

Is there ANYTHING the left ends up being correct about?

How are you stupid motherfuckers always wrong about EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME?

Just keep making your life decisions based on what DON LEMON and RACHEL MADDOW tell you....you fucking sheep being led to slaughter.

When Trump push the VAX at a rally, he was BOOED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

That is called FREEWILL.

YOU ARE SHEEP.
Two years later you mean. Post#12 takes you to school, and he didn't even mention the fact that Trump called it a hoax.

Let me show you a crowd of Sheep. Otherwise known as the real stupid mfs;

Forum List

Back