Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

That's the problem: Americans didn't wear them unless compelled. The Crazy Right wing made mask-wearing a social issue, because if you wear one, you were criticizing the One True God, Donald Trump.
/----/ So we still wore them. I saw people driving in their car alone, wearing a mask. The point is we wore them everywhere. So why did the masks protect Japanese and not Americans?
1693912800293.png

1693912758527.png

So we still wore them. I saw people driving in their car alone, wearing a mask. The point is we wore them everywhere. So why did the masks protect Japanese and not Americans?

Because we didn't wear them consistently, and for a large part of the country (the Stupid Part) resisting masks became a cultural issue.

It wasn't just mask wearing that helped the Japanese. The Japanese typically don't hug or shake hands when greeting people. They do that little bowing thing. Reduced physical contact also helped.

No, YOU Dim assholes refused to stop travel from China. YOU called it racist, and Pisslosi, AOC, and other morons demanded people go out and celebrate or you were racist. Your BLM riots were more super spreaders than anything.
Trump allowed thousands of Chinese nationals back into this Country without so much of even being tested for Covid, window licker.

How'd that work out for ya, assface?

Trump allowed thousands of Chinese nationals back into this Country without so much of even being tested for Covid, window licker.

How'd that work out for ya, assface?
He banned travel from China on February 2, 2020, just days after the first confirmed US COVID case.

You wanted him to ban Chinese people? That's racist.

He banned travel from China on February 2, 2020, just days after the first confirmed US COVID case.

You wanted him to ban Chinese people? That's racist.
Trump didn't want them tested because the Covid case number would spiked making him look bad. He did that because he's a malignant psychopath. End of story.

Because we didn't wear them consistently, and for a large part of the country (the Stupid Part) resisting masks became a cultural issue.

It wasn't just mask wearing that helped the Japanese. The Japanese typically don't hug or shake hands when greeting people. They do that little bowing thing. Reduced physical contact also helped.
Studies have proven masks don’t work, Simp.

Yep, I’d be happy if you just moved on if you encountered me on the street….lol

Forum List

Back