Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?
Yep. Thanks to Trump, Covid was given a huge head start. He allowed it to run uncontained for far too long and now we can't get that genie back in the bottle.

Trump's magical mind said it would just disappear and he blew it off and held big superspreader rallies.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

Once. A mild case because I got the vaccine. After 10 days I was at the gym. HAR, HAR, HAR.
A mild case!
So mild you got tested for it!
1693873670147.gif

/——-/ “Masks worked just fine. The Japanese employed them, and had only a small fraction of our deaths.”
So masks saved Japanese lives but not Americans who were required to wear them. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

That's the problem: Americans didn't wear them unless compelled. The Crazy Right wing made mask-wearing a social issue, because if you wear one, you were criticizing the One True God, Donald Trump.

Yep. Thanks to Trump, Covid was given a huge head start. He allowed it to run uncontained for far too long and now we can't get that genie back in the bottle.

Trump's magical mind said it would just disappear and he blew it off and held big superspreader rallies.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.
No, YOU Dim assholes refused to stop travel from China. YOU called it racist, and Pisslosi, AOC, and other morons demanded people go out and celebrate or you were racist. Your BLM riots were more super spreaders than anything.

Anger Issues, you miss the point. The purpose of masks was to make people aware as much as limit the transmission of the virus.

Masks worked just fine. The Japanese employed them, and had only a small fraction of our deaths.
Lol, bull shit…a cloth mask doesn’t work to stop transmission, never has, never will, fool….

Trump fast tracked the vaccines, what exactly did the bumbling criminal Joe do? Besides kill more Americans that is…

Forum List

Back