Chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission 'pretty convinced' pandemic's origin from 'US lab biotechnology,' suggests governments aren't ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This sounds like the Fauci gain of function using our technology.

Chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission 'pretty convinced' pandemic's origin from 'US lab biotechnology,' suggests governments aren't investigating because even more 'dangerous research underway right now'

The chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission has come forward to say that he is "pretty convinced" that the pandemic's origin is from "U.S. lab biotechnology." He also warns that even more dangerous research is happening right now – which could be why governments don't seem to be interested in investigating the origins of COVID-19.
Jeffrey Sachs is the director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, the president of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network, winner of the 2015 Blue Planet Prize, a best-selling author, and a Chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission.
In November 2020, Sachs assembled a task force for the prestigious medical journal to determine the origins of COVID-19. He hand-selected Dr. Peter Daszak – the president of EcoHealth Alliance – to be the chairman of the task force. However, Daszak recused himself from the investigation in June 2021, following accusations of a conflict of interest.
Daszak had deep ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars of National Institutes of Health funding to the Chinese lab. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Daszak has vehemently argued that COVID-19 is a zoonotic disease that jumped from animals to humans. Furthermore, he vociferously argued that suggesting that COVID-19 originated from a lab leak is a baseless conspiracy theory.
By September 2021, the task force organized by the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission was disbanded because of EcoHealth's conflict-of-interest issues.
Sachs said at the time, "I just didn't want a task force that was so clearly involved with one of the main issues of this whole search for the origins, which was EcoHealth Alliance."
Last week, Sachs told Current Affairs that he appointed Daszak to the task force dedicated to discovering the origins of COVID-19 because he said to himself, "Well, here’s a guy who is so connected, he would know."
Sachs added, "And then I realized he was not telling me the truth. And it took me some months, but the more I saw it, the more I resented it."
Sachs revealed that he disbanded the task force because other members were "part of this thing."
He noted that the NIH had been hiding documents from the public – which were later revealed by a Freedom of Information Act request. Emails exposed by a FOIA request revealed that officials with the NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases were concerned that EcoHealth could be conducting gain-of-function experiments at the Wuhan lab.
Sachs noted that Daszak should have informed him that EcoHealth Alliance was "manipulating the viruses."
Sachs said that he requested a research proposal from Daszak, but the EcoHealth head allegedly balked, "No, my lawyer says I can’t give it to you."
A video went viral last month featuring Sachs proclaiming that "after two years of intensive work," he is "pretty convinced" that COVID-19 originated from "U.S. lab biotechnology, not out of nature."
"So it’s a blunder in my view of biotech, not an accident of a natural spillover," he said. "We don’t know for sure, I should be absolutely clear."
Sachs noted, "But there’s enough evidence that it should be looked into. And it’s not being investigated, not in the United States, not anywhere. And I think for real reasons that they don’t want to look underneath the rug."

Last edited:
After observing the aftermath of this virus, there is no evidence that they can see which would deter them from doing it again. The tribalism is so ingrained now that they can get half the population to fall in line if for no other reason than to feel superior to their political opponents.

Sachs never mentions Sorensen, et al, but will have to do so sooner or later because they have reversed the burden of proof:

27-29 Jul 2022 Post #1,027

OP report also arrogantly disregards the fact that Daszak gave Ralph Baric a bat virus he himself collected in Yunnan in 2011. So we can understand the arrogance: Sorensen, et al mention that Daszak's virus was manipulated in Baric's lab, and after having found it became more dangerous, was allowed to continue to experiment with it. This history was also conveniently left out of the recent Senate hearing on gain-of-function, starring Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, et al.

Chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission 'pretty convinced' pandemic's origin from 'US lab biotechnology,' suggests governments aren't investigating because even more 'dangerous research underway right now'

The chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission has come forward to say that he is "pretty convinced" that the pandemic's origin is from "U.S. lab biotechnology." He also warns that even more dangerous research is happening right now – which could be why governments don't seem to be interested in investigating the origins of COVID-19.
Jeffrey Sachs is the director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, the president of the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network, winner of the 2015 Blue Planet Prize, a best-selling author, and a Chairman of the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission.
In November 2020, Sachs assembled a task force for the prestigious medical journal to determine the origins of COVID-19. He hand-selected Dr. Peter Daszak – the president of EcoHealth Alliance – to be the chairman of the task force. However, Daszak recused himself from the investigation in June 2021, following accusations of a conflict of interest.
Daszak had deep ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars of National Institutes of Health funding to the Chinese lab. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Daszak has vehemently argued that COVID-19 is a zoonotic disease that jumped from animals to humans. Furthermore, he vociferously argued that suggesting that COVID-19 originated from a lab leak is a baseless conspiracy theory.
By September 2021, the task force organized by the Lancet's COVID-19 Commission was disbanded because of EcoHealth's conflict-of-interest issues.
Sachs said at the time, "I just didn't want a task force that was so clearly involved with one of the main issues of this whole search for the origins, which was EcoHealth Alliance."
Last week, Sachs told Current Affairs that he appointed Daszak to the task force dedicated to discovering the origins of COVID-19 because he said to himself, "Well, here’s a guy who is so connected, he would know."
Sachs added, "And then I realized he was not telling me the truth. And it took me some months, but the more I saw it, the more I resented it."
Sachs revealed that he disbanded the task force because other members were "part of this thing."
He noted that the NIH had been hiding documents from the public – which were later revealed by a Freedom of Information Act request. Emails exposed by a FOIA request revealed that officials with the NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases were concerned that EcoHealth could be conducting gain-of-function experiments at the Wuhan lab.
Sachs noted that Daszak should have informed him that EcoHealth Alliance was "manipulating the viruses."
Sachs said that he requested a research proposal from Daszak, but the EcoHealth head allegedly balked, "No, my lawyer says I can’t give it to you."
A video went viral last month featuring Sachs proclaiming that "after two years of intensive work," he is "pretty convinced" that COVID-19 originated from "U.S. lab biotechnology, not out of nature."
"So it’s a blunder in my view of biotech, not an accident of a natural spillover," he said. "We don’t know for sure, I should be absolutely clear."
Sachs noted, "But there’s enough evidence that it should be looked into. And it’s not being investigated, not in the United States, not anywhere. And I think for real reasons that they don’t want to look underneath the rug."

At the level 4 virology lab at Fort Detrick I know they were doing gain of function research on a horseshoe bat coronavirus. Specifically, they spliced the bat virus with the HIV virus to gain the function of being able to infect the human respiratory system.

When that project was defunded it was moved to Wuhan.

At the level 4 virology lab at Fort Detrick I know they were doing gain of function research on a horseshoe bat coronavirus. Specifically, they spliced the bat virus with the HIV virus to gain the function of being able to infect the human respiratory system.

When that project was defunded it was moved to Wuhan.
Agreed. That's because of the integration into genomes that retroviruses can do in nature, so it may also be possible for retrovirus elements to integrate into coronavirus genomes in nature. Here is an example of what we can expect, and RaTG13 here is SARS-CoV-2's (now) second-closest relative:

Post #791
'RaTG13....HIV-1....'
'
Fort Detrick for anthrax, however, is suspicious, because Ron Johnson deflects away from discussing furin during the recent gain-of-function U.S. Senate hearing (See video). Johnson knows more than he's letting on: furin precisely links to anthrax toxin, Pseudomonas toxin and papillomaviruses, which must process furin if they are to cause cervical сancer. What the media at first was calling an intermediate host of SARS-CoV-2, the Chinese krait (Bungarus spp.), Fort Detrick had already done experiments with in 1988:

10 Feb 2020 Post #357
'Sep 1988 U.S. Army Medical Research, Frederick, Md....chloroquine....Bungarus toxin.'

Has Sachs been slandered and deplatformed yet?

You'd think this would be a big story in the media. Yet more proof the establishment can’t be trusted and has a heinous side.

Forum List

Back