Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

You and the rest of the douche bags have claimed he admitted to sexual assault based on that same statement, moron.

Yes, he can speak for himself but hes not allowed to speak for others. Again, Trump said he has investigators on Obama. Either you believe him or reality but it cant be both

What does that have to do with your douche bag claim that he admitted to sexual assault?

Why don't you believe the words Donald speaks about sexual assault but believe his words that he was allowed to?

You want it both ways. You believe and don't believe him on the same topic. That's some major dick sucking. Your jaw must be tired.

If he was allowed to, then it wasn't sexual assault, you stupid cockroach.

Don't try the logic thing again because you aren't good at it

He wasn't "allowed to" to do anything. That would imply that he asked for and received permission. Trump stated that he just grabbed. That's an admission of sexual assault.

You're not too good at this logic thing at all. I wouldn't be mocking others if I were you.

He said he just grabbed but that doesnt matter. What he wants to consider is Trump said it was cool so it mustve been cool. But not the pussy grabbing thing, nah!

59e3a3d61500004800da1892.jpeg

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” is suing President Donald Trump for defamation after he denied groping her without consent.

Summer Zervos, who claims Trump groped her without consent, is suing the president for defamation.

A woman who accused President Donald Trump of unwanted groping has subpoenaed all documents held by his presidential campaign about any harassment and assault allegations against him, BuzzFeed News reported Saturday.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice” and one of many women who came forward during the campaign to accuse Trump of harassment or assault, initiated the subpoena as part of her lawsuit against the president for defamation. Zervos decided to sue Trump in January months after the then-presidential candidate denied the allegation and dismissed all of his accusers as liars.

In her bid to establish that Trump “defamed” her, Zervos’s subpoena aims to prove how Trump deliberately tried to discredit her and the other accusers.

The subpoena, which is liable to renew public attention on the numerous allegations against Trump, sets the stage for another legal and political headache for the president.

Zervos’ subpoena requires him to turn over all documents “concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.” The order would cover documents about Zervos, as well as other women who accused Trump of groping, including, but not limited to, Jessica Leeds, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Temple Taggart, Kristin Anderson, Cathy Heller, Jill Harth, and Jessica Drake.

Zervos’ legal team, which includes nationally renowned women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred, issued the subpoena in March, but it only entered the court record in September.

Trump’s attorneys tried to get the suit dismissed in March on the grounds that thepresident is immune from being sued while in office. They also tried to dismiss the subpoena in July, arguing that it “seeks wholly irrelevant information intended solely to harass the president.”

During Trump’s campaign, he vowed to sue the women who accused him of assault and harassment, but he has not followed through on the promise.

More: Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

Good luck, Summer. Hopefully your courage will prompt all the other women victims to come forward.
Those records will be released just as soon as liberals and snowflakes present evidence of collusion...

:p

Criminal collusion is in the hands of Congress and Mueller. Stay tuned...

There's no such statute related to politics, damn, your ignorance is showing.

59e3a3d61500004800da1892.jpeg

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” is suing President Donald Trump for defamation after he denied groping her without consent.

Summer Zervos, who claims Trump groped her without consent, is suing the president for defamation.

A woman who accused President Donald Trump of unwanted groping has subpoenaed all documents held by his presidential campaign about any harassment and assault allegations against him, BuzzFeed News reported Saturday.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice” and one of many women who came forward during the campaign to accuse Trump of harassment or assault, initiated the subpoena as part of her lawsuit against the president for defamation. Zervos decided to sue Trump in January months after the then-presidential candidate denied the allegation and dismissed all of his accusers as liars.

In her bid to establish that Trump “defamed” her, Zervos’s subpoena aims to prove how Trump deliberately tried to discredit her and the other accusers.

The subpoena, which is liable to renew public attention on the numerous allegations against Trump, sets the stage for another legal and political headache for the president.

Zervos’ subpoena requires him to turn over all documents “concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.” The order would cover documents about Zervos, as well as other women who accused Trump of groping, including, but not limited to, Jessica Leeds, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Temple Taggart, Kristin Anderson, Cathy Heller, Jill Harth, and Jessica Drake.

Zervos’ legal team, which includes nationally renowned women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred, issued the subpoena in March, but it only entered the court record in September.

Trump’s attorneys tried to get the suit dismissed in March on the grounds that thepresident is immune from being sued while in office. They also tried to dismiss the subpoena in July, arguing that it “seeks wholly irrelevant information intended solely to harass the president.”

During Trump’s campaign, he vowed to sue the women who accused him of assault and harassment, but he has not followed through on the promise.

More: Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

Good luck, Summer. Hopefully your courage will prompt all the other women victims to come forward.
Those records will be released just as soon as liberals and snowflakes present evidence of collusion...

:p

Criminal collusion is in the hands of Congress and Mueller. Stay tuned...

There's no such statute related to politics, damn, your ignorance is showing.

Gee... I can read yours.

And last.

trumpturtleroster.gif

he moron, when was bill Clinton ever found to have assaulted someone.

lying pondscum
He was never "found", but unlike Trumps accusers ole Bills haven't gone away after twenty years.

oh.. .so "accusers" matter in bill Clinton's case (which has been investigated up the yin yang)... but not in the orange sociopath's case?

you wingers are hysterical

Meh, like Russia it’s been investigated. All this ho wants are the details of the complaint released. It’s not to answer any questions it to make trouble.
There's no complaint. If there was a complaint that would be a matter of public record and in court files. What she apparently is asking for might be correspondence and demand letters. Without seeing the subpoena we can't know what they are looking for. Since nothing they are looking for goes to any element of proving defamation, they are entitled to nothing.

She's doing opposition research for the Democrat party. She's trying to dig up any dirt on Trump that can be used to defeat him in the next election.

It's really incredibly shameless.

You and the rest of the douche bags have claimed he admitted to sexual assault based on that same statement, moron.

Yes, he can speak for himself but hes not allowed to speak for others. Again, Trump said he has investigators on Obama. Either you believe him or reality but it cant be both

What does that have to do with your douche bag claim that he admitted to sexual assault?

Why don't you believe the words Donald speaks about sexual assault but believe his words that he was allowed to?

You want it both ways. You believe and don't believe him on the same topic. That's some major dick sucking. Your jaw must be tired.

He wasn't "allowed to" to do anything. That would imply that he asked for and received permission. Trump stated that he just grabbed. That's an admission of sexual assault.

You're not too good at this logic thing at all. I wouldn't be mocking others if I were you.
If your fantasies were facts, then perhaps you might have a case. So far all we have is what he actually said.

He said he just grabbed but that doesnt matter. What he wants to consider is Trump said it was cool so it mustve been cool. But not the pussy grabbing thing, nah!

What I want stupid turds like you to consider is that Trump didn't admit he committed sexual assault. However, you're too fucking stupid and dishonest to admit it. You believe things because you would like them to be true, not because they are true.

I might take this more seriously if the attorney was someone other than Allred.

No you wouldn't. Men never take women seriously when a white guy sexually assaults them. If it's a black or a Muslim, they're pigs and the poor women, but a white guy? The bitch was begging for it.

Yep, probably was

IMG_0561.JPG

What I want stupid turds like you to consider is that Trump didn't admit he committed sexual assault. However, you're too fucking stupid and dishonest to admit it. You believe things because you would like them to be true, not because they are true.

View attachment 154797

Damn, I'm glad Trump isn't known for exaggeration and being braggadocios so this shit can be taken seriously. LMAO

Why would I consider a false hood? Because you're crying about it?

Trump said it, just say you don't believe him and you'd make sense but blaming me for the words that came out of his mouth is fucking hilarious.

he moron, when was bill Clinton ever found to have assaulted someone.

lying pondscum
He was never "found", but unlike Trumps accusers ole Bills haven't gone away after twenty years.

oh.. .so "accusers" matter in bill Clinton's case (which has been investigated up the yin yang)... but not in the orange sociopath's case?

Meh, like Russia it’s been investigated. All this ho wants are the details of the complaint released. It’s not to answer any questions it to make trouble.
There's no complaint. If there was a complaint that would be a matter of public record and in court files. What she apparently is asking for might be correspondence and demand letters. Without seeing the subpoena we can't know what they are looking for. Since nothing they are looking for goes to any element of proving defamation, they are entitled to nothing.

She's doing opposition research for the Democrat party. She's trying to dig up any dirt on Trump that can be used to defeat him in the next election.

It's increadibly desperate.

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon had ties to Harvey Weinstein

BY Erica Werner, Associated Press October 12, 2017 at 9:18 AM EDT

Bannon was not immediately available to comment, according to a spokeswoman.

The ties to Weinstein open Bannon up to charges of hypocrisy given Breitbart’s intense focus on the scandal and its political fallout. In recent days the site has featured a blog with live updates on the story; headlines calling out Obama, Clinton and top Democrats for their ties to the producer; and stories attacking other news outlets for failing to cover the scandal with the same ferocity as Breitbart.

Why would I consider a false hood? Because you're crying about it?

Trump said it, just say you don't believe him and you'd make sense but blaming me for the words that came out of his mouth is fucking hilarious.

What's false here is your characterization of what Trump said. Why should anyone believe a lying douche bag like you?

View attachment 154797

Your point, douche bag?

The ties to Weinstein open Bannon up to charges of hypocrisy given Breitbart’s intense focus on the scandal and its political fallout. In recent days the site has featured a blog with live updates on the story; headlines calling out Obama, Clinton and top Democrats for their ties to the producer; and stories attacking other news outlets for failing to cover the scandal with the same ferocity as Breitbart.
The local Starbucks also has a "connection" to Weinstein.

says the desperate trumptard loon

Hey, why didn't you take one of the sexual assault cases against Trump?

Hey, why didn't you take one of the sexual assault cases against Trump?

you're so funny, snookie bear

Harvey Weinstein had a media empire of thousands of people. All of whom had ties to Weinstein. Force yourself to ask why the obamas had Malia intern with Weinstein. Did they sell their daughter to this old perv for an OFA donation? That's a hefty connection.

Forum List

Back