Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations

9aabb5480ef86022b39a067d953709db

The women who have accused Donald Trump

I wonder how many more women are out there?
where are they?

I might take this more seriously if the attorney was someone other than Allred.
BTW, did Allred ever speak up about old Harvey?
Her daughter was his.attorney. She spoke up for him all the time.
I know she spoke up for him, but he's a sleaze and she is all about rounding up women to bring men down, and yet she loves old Harvey. that seems disingenuous to me. seems like a conflict of interest.

Last edited:
if you want your dumb ass educated, you might want to take the quotes away. or you can look at what I posted to the tipsy imbecile

So the missing element is not obvious to you, figures.

like I said... remove the quotes and ask an actual question. because going back and re-reading any conversation with the tipsy idiot isn't something I care to do.

but thanks for playing

See post #67. You seem to have skipped right over it.

post 67 directs me to post 1... silly child.

is your little mind talking about how the allegations have to be false for them to be defamatory?

I'd say that won't be very difficult for her to prove. her credibility... his credibility...

he's never told the truth about anything in his life.

I guess your law school didn't teach or you slept through the class where the requirement for demonstrable harm, as in a financial loss, must be present to sustain a case for defamation. According to what's been posted, the plaintiff is a successful restaurant owner, where's the harm. Just hurt feelings won't cut it.

Where'd ya go jilly, no wise cracks?

if you want your dumb ass educated, you might want to take the quotes away. or you can look at what I posted to the tipsy imbecile

like I said... remove the quotes and ask an actual question. because going back and re-reading any conversation with the tipsy idiot isn't something I care to do.

but thanks for playing

is your little mind talking about how the allegations have to be false for them to be defamatory?

I'd say that won't be very difficult for her to prove. her credibility... his credibility...

I guess your law school didn't teach or you slept through the class where the requirement for demonstrable harm, as in a financial loss, must be present to sustain a case for defamation. According to what's been posted, the plaintiff is a successful restaurant owner, where's the harm. Just hurt feelings won't cut it.

not always...

you should look up negligence per se

but whatever makes you feel better about being an uneducated loser.

it's cool

but thanks for playing

not always...

you should look up negligence per se

but whatever makes you feel better about being an uneducated loser.

it's cool

Negligence has nothing to do with defamation of a public figure, malice and harm do. I still haven't seen any harm demonstrated and malice would be a long stretch in a she said, he said case.

Forum List

Back