Triggered and Unsafe

I see nothing disrespectful about it. Trump is an American nationalist who loves his country and his flag.

Wow, what a shock.

You are a fucking Trump worshiper. He could literally take a shit on the flag and you would not find anything disrespectful about it

Wow, what a shock.

You are a fucking Trump worshiper. He could literally take a shit on the flag and you would not find anything disrespectful about it

And you are a brain-dead zombie lolbertarian drone who doesn't know the difference between someone "shitting" on a flag and Trump showing how much he loves the flag.

And you are a brain-dead zombie lolbertarian drone who doesn't know the difference between someone "shitting" on a flag and Trump showing how much he loves the flag.

I know the difference, but as long as Trump is the one doing it you would still defend it.

Just a bunch of Karen’s upset the world wouldn’t do as they wanted.

Are you referring to the dance team referenced in the article or the people who were triggered by their American flag tops?
If they wanted to preform they had the chance but chose to act like entitled little bitches instead. Stop defending their poor behavior.
Same question.

But they gotta dress up in the flag to pretend to be patriotic when really they don’t like anyone different than themselves.

They were there to participate in a dance event sponsored by an LBGTQ organization.
It’s like bragging about how much of a Christian they are. People like them are way more concerned about the show than living any principles
It was a dance event.

Just stop with your left loon BS already. Seriously

They can wear what they want and if it you don't like it YOU can leave. Self entitled moron
So Cross dressers (Trannies) should be arrested...
Would Trans Story Time be OK if they wore American flag bras?

Did you know that the word "ASS" appears in your Nom d Plum twice?
Some might say coincidence but...

So Cross dressers (Trannies) should be arrested...
Would Trans Story Time be OK if they wore American flag bras?

Did you know that the word "ASS" appears in your Nom d Plum twice?
Some might say coincidence but...

I never said anyone should be arrested. You're off on tangents

Forum List

Back