Triggered and Unsafe

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

Good, another reason for me to boycott any LGBTQ+ events--like I needed a reason other than I just want to avoid degenerates.

Just stop with your left loon BS already. Seriously

They can wear what they want and if it you don't like it YOU can leave. Self entitled moron
Just a bunch of Karen’s upset the world wouldn’t do as they wanted. If they wanted to preform they had the chance but chose to act like entitled little bitches instead. Stop defending their poor behavior.

Just a bunch of Karen’s upset the world wouldn’t do as they wanted. If they wanted to preform they had the chance but chose to act like entitled little bitches instead. Stop defending their poor behavior.

Poor behavior? They wore uniforms with their nation's flag

You really are a worthless left loon. Why don't you immigrate elsewhere, this nation wouldn't miss you

Poor behavior? They wore uniforms with their nation's flag

You really are a worthless left loon. Why don't you immigrate elsewhere, this nation wouldn't miss you
They were more concerned about making a scene and playing the victim they they were about performing. The suckers fell for their poor me routine. i will exercise my freedom if you don’t like it then maybe you are the one who should move as it seems to upset you to hear a different opinion.

They were more concerned about making a scene and playing the victim they they were about performing. The suckers fell for their poor me routine. i will exercise my freedom if you don’t like it then maybe you are the one who should move as it seems to upset you to hear a different opinion.

Oh shut up. You have absolutely no idea what you're blabbering about.

If the American flag triggers you get the fck out. It's that simple, Peewinkle

Naw, it is a degenerate event. The team in question should have boycotted it in the beginning. No more story.

You're ignored. Jesus just another little leftist loon. A dime a dozen
Well don’t let the door hit you where the lord split you on your way out then. Like the Karen’s in the OP you can go find some suckers to listen to you. The sponsors of the show get the final say not the performers

Forum List

Back