Triggered and Unsafe

Just stop with your left loon BS already. Seriously

They can wear what they want and if it you don't like it YOU can leave. Self entitled moron

Care to read what it means to wear a flag as clothing? 50 years ago, it would get you arrested, up to 90 days in the county and a nice tidy fine.

And that is the conservative view, not you insane MAGAts.

Care to read what it means to wear a flag as clothing? 50 years ago, it would get you arrested, up to 90 days in the county and a nice tidy fine.

And that is the conservative view, not you insane MAGAts.
But they gotta dress up in the flag to pretend to be patriotic when really they don’t like anyone different than themselves. It’s like bragging about how much of a Christian they are. People like them are way more concerned about the show than living any principles

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

The statist left marxinazis again trying their best to 'discretely suggest' that the stars & stripes represents to them the greedy/violent capitalistic power & control racist/sexist narcissistic whitie males. The S/L marxinazis NEVER miss a chance to bathe in the ole limelight for attention, power & control(PC) & to fuel their own narcissistic fantasies of grandeur, knowledge & their supposedly superior morality(marxism). The statist left marxinazis remind me of an ancient(1960's) ole tune by a duo called Simon & Garfunkel named; Fakin' It.

Feel so sorry for those poor souls ( I won't say idiots) living in Seattle.

This is beyond unbelievable! :cuckoo:
Seattle = Twilight Zone. Portland = One Step Beyond. Frisco = The Outer Limits. The statist left marxinazis, don't lose ones sanity without them!

It is not an acceptable condition.
I can imagine what would happen if a LGBTQ group would have been excluded from any event. There would be a bitter outcry, it would be called fascism, ect. But when it is the other way round then we hear it is their show.
What do you mean not acceptable? If it’s their property they can do with it as they wish. Instead you got a bunch a women doing what you claim the LGBTQ community would. Guess they have more in common than they think

Just stop with your left loon BS already. Seriously

They can wear what they want and if it you don't like it YOU can leave. Self entitled moron
The statist left marxinazis appear to be testing your patience a tad? Just give the unionized pubic school employees another year or two & they'll have the female(shemale?) students trained as topless waitresses if not outright strippers!

But they gotta dress up in the flag to pretend to be patriotic when really they don’t like anyone different than themselves. It’s like bragging about how much of a Christian they are. People like them are way more concerned about the show than living any principles
As I mentioned in the other thread, this was a freaking hoedown.

You can’t get more country than that. I doubt there were that many people who would look sideways at someone wearing a flag at these events.

Has to be more to this story.

You can't tell me what to do.......

If certain clothing triggers a person, perhaps that person should stay home until they finally have a better grip on reality because at the end of the day, certain clothes are not the worst thing that a person can encounter on this sick and twisted planet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

Some people just have no respect for the American flag

Some people just have no respect for the American flag

Trump does.

1712831438837.jpeg

Forum List

Back