Treason or Whistle Blower?

Should Edward Snowden be charged with Treason? WHY?

• YES

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • NO

Votes: 70 78.7%

• Total voters
Let's hear it for the resident ZOMBIES... Everyone!!--

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THEIR Messiah being shown to be a fucking TYRANT with his hand caught in the cookie jar..NOTHING MORE.. They're pissed.. Their boy did the same exact thing but to prop themselves up- FUCK the SEALS and their safety.. Obama needed good publicity!

Government is not supposed to use the 'SECRET' label to cover up illegal activity.

But in this case it seems that the NSA program was legal. Records were obtained under a court order.

This guy had no right to disclose secret information, just because he didn't approve of the program personally. He should be charged appropriately.

If he had any qualms about the program he should have written his congressman or taken up a legal action to challenge the law that the program was based on.

Congressmen already knew, but were restrained from disclosing the information by the same laws that constrained Snowden.

Had he mounted a legal challenge, he would have been immediately arrested.

The media...and a foreign media...was the only alternative.

Everyone see's right through you . You're pissed this guy outted your messiah.. nothing more. He made him look like the TYRANT he truly is.. and that's the ONLY reason you want him jailed.. We still haven't heard you call for Obama's arrest for doing the same damn thing- leaking classified INTEL.

Your ignorance LGS is only surpassed by your partisanship and hate for the President.

Emotion has nothing to do with my opinion in this matter. We have laws and citizens who believe a law is flawed have recourse. Those who disobey a law and runaway are not only criminals they are cowards. Read On thr Duty of Civil Disobedience and the 'heroic' behavior of Thoreau (no he was not a Frenchman).

I don't give a shit what you think about me.. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION:

Why aren't you holding OBAMA to the same account??????????????????????????????

The issue is not what Obama has allegedly done, but what one employee did. I'd be happy to debate you on the former elsewhere; why not look at the behavior in question in this thread and explain why Snowden's behavior is not criminal? Put your bias aside and critically examine your opinion and if you still believe he is not culpable explain why.

government is not supposed to use the 'secret' label to cover up illegal activity.

But in this case it seems that the nsa program was legal. Records were obtained under a court order.

This guy had no right to disclose secret information, just because he didn't approve of the program personally. He should be charged appropriately.

If he had any qualms about the program he should have written his congressman or taken up a legal action to challenge the law that the program was based on.

exactly!

You two are living proof that 'pinheads' of a feather do fly together.
If you believe that developing a database of 90 million+ fellow Americans is a reasonable search covered by a legal court order, then you've never heard of the 4th amendment.
If you had lived under King George, you'd be considered loyalists. Fortunately, loyalists were in the minority back then, but could well be in the majority now.

Your ignorance LGS is only surpassed by your partisanship and hate for the President.

Emotion has nothing to do with my opinion in this matter. We have laws and citizens who believe a law is flawed have recourse. Those who disobey a law and runaway are not only criminals they are cowards. Read On thr Duty of Civil Disobedience and the 'heroic' behavior of Thoreau (no he was not a Frenchman).

The issue is not what Obama has allegedly done, but what one employee did. I'd be happy to debate you on the former elsewhere; why not look at the behavior in question in this thread and explain why Snowden's behavior is not criminal? Put your bias aside and critically examine your opinion and if you still believe he is not culpable explain why.

THERE IT IS^^^^^^ In black and white.. Fuck what Obama did.. did the same fucking thing- This asshole whistleblower made our boy King look bad.

Pentagon Press Secretary George Little told NBC News on Tuesday that the Defense Department and other agencies regularly engage with the entertainment industry to inform book and movie projects.

Come back when you have actual proof.

I did and I do.. Judicial Watch- in the link- published emails.. ROFLMAO

Sorry, but your link does not support your claim that the President disclosed classified info. Not close, no cigar.

Government is not supposed to use the 'SECRET' label to cover up illegal activity.

But in this case it seems that the NSA program was legal. Records were obtained under a court order.

Congressmen already knew, but were restrained from disclosing the information by the same laws that constrained Snowden.

Had he mounted a legal challenge, he would have been immediately arrested.

The media...and a foreign media...was the only alternative.

Bullshit. He had other recourse as has been explained over and over on the news today. The reason he has not been "immediately arrested" is because he went to China. That and his salary with a defense contractor is suspect - how many "regualar guys" with a GED earn $200,000 per year?

Obama should be impeached for failing to to uphold the Constitution

This has nothing to do with the topic. You wanted Obama impeached before he ever took office. Hack.

Obama violated our 4th Amendment rights, he failed to uphold the Constitution

(I knew Liberals were stupid, but you really do have to spell it all out for them)

I voted Whistleblower-- but you should have had PATRIOT for a choice!

So, In your opinion any member of the government has a patriotic duty to disclose any information he or she learns in the course of their job which they belief should be released to the public?

That's not what happened, he believed that the government was illegally spying on citizens

THERE IT IS^^^^^^ In black and white.. Fuck what Obama did.. did the same fucking thing- This asshole whistleblower made our boy King look bad.

Is a Fucking Question and a Fucking thing different than a question and a thing? I think you're a bigoted ignoramus, if I were to think you're a fucking bigoted ignoramus is that something worse?

It's going to take Wry a long time to figure out how he fucked himself there.

He's not too bright

Didnt you call me a hypocrite in another today? you just got owned in your own thread. lol

Forum List

Back