Man Charged With DUI Despite Blowing .000 During Breathalyzer Test

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It took all the way to the end of the article to figure out what MIGHT have been the police motivation.

Man Charged With DUI Despite Blowing .000 During Breathalyzer Test « CBS Cleveland

SURPRISE, Ariz. (CBS Cleveland) — Arizona authorities charge a man for driving under the influence despite him blowing a .000 on a breathalyzer test.

KNXV-TV reports that 64-year-old Jessie Thornton – a native of Ohio – was recently pulled over by Surprise police after he recently left an LA Fitness gym. Thornton then says the officer accused him of driving drunk

He's only suing for a half Mill?

He's being very reasonable.

With the actions of the police and the physical pain he suffered at their hands, that should be a full Million at the very least.

Gotta remember one thing, both sides will exaggerate their stories.

I seriously doubt the police profile a 64 year old even if he is black.

I can assume though that he driving may have been erratic because of his physical impairments.

So maybe he was weaving and the police pulled him over and he couldn't pass the field sobriety test for the same reason.

Or it was just because he was black but I doubt it.

When a Pig pulls you over for speeding he's trained to elevate the stop into a DUI/Drug Bust because that makes more money for the City he works for.

So if they do that to you, you say "That's a bald faced lie Officer XXXX! Are you trying to fabricate evidence to elevate this to a DUI stop?" Get it on his little recording device.

And if they do arrest you, you DEMAND a breathalyzer test so when you blow triple zero like that guy did, you'll be rich beotch!

Forum List

Back