Trayvon lost his life for this same reason

This guy didn't attack the guy with the gun, maybe because he knew he had one. Trayvon was pretty stupid,eh?

He was so scared he pulled it before one word was spoken because as he said in the video "he didnt know he was black" :rolleyes:

This guy didn't attack the guy with the gun, maybe because he knew he had one. Trayvon was pretty stupid,eh?

He was so scared he pulled it before one word was spoken because as he said in the video "he didnt know he was black" :rolleyes:
The guy didn't attack him and was not shot. I can't imagine what point you're trying to make except Trayvon was a dumbshit.

The guy didn't attack him and was not shot. I can't imagine what point you're trying to make except Trayvon was a dumbshit.

Nevermind dont worry about it...you need more intelligence to have this discussion. My bad

Nevermind dont worry about it...you need more intelligence to have this discussion. My bad
What is dumb is trying to prove Trayvon was an idiot. It's a given ffs!

:itsok: Whats dumb is trying to pretend you arent. I get it, you're the "Trayvon was stupid" troll who has only one trick. Now that you've shown everyone the same trick 3 times its boring.

Peace idiot

What is dumb is trying to prove Trayvon was an idiot. It's a given ffs!

:itsok: Whats dumb is trying to pretend you arent. I get it, you're the "Trayvon was stupid" troll who has only one trick. Now that you've shown everyone the same trick 3 times its boring.

Peace idiot
We're not arguing. I agree Trayvon was an idiot. I am pretty sure we all do.

Thank god this guy wasnt playing any loud music or he woulda really shot 'em

Forum List

Back