Transgender, Non-Binary, and all the Ridiculousness in Between...

Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
I recently watched a clip of a "non-binary transgender" person coming out to Obama during a press conference and found myself confused (no...not in that way). This really seemed to be looked favorably upon in that setting which I found mystifying. Now, I am a moderate liberal and I'm not against people trying to find out who they are or define themselves. But I've always seen gender as a biological issue...not a cultural issue, not an emotional issue, not any other than what biology you are equipped with. Why, now, are we now taking something that we previously defined biologically (do you have a penis or not), and trying to interpret that through how somebody feels, what they identify (or in this case do not identify) with, or what culture the person happens to be in?

Am I the only crazy person here that thinks that males have penises, females don't and it is as simple as that (except maybe the rare people born with both)? Why have we started asking how people feel to define their gender? I don't understand why it isn't okay for a male (or female) to identify with the opposite gender...but still be a male or female? I mean I really feel as if America nowadays has entered some sort of weird Twilight Zone type of place where fantastical, absurd things are becoming reality.

Just a small rant on what I see as the absurdity of the far left. The video of this person "coming out" to Obama is linked below.

When I was young, I read the book "1984" and I thought then that it was bullshit, that people would never deny reality. I was wrong, The book was simply 30 years too early.

Mark

He looks rode hard and put away wet, doesn't he? Other than that, who in the UK cares what the fuck he's doing in the US?
And what normal, red-blooded guy would want a fat-assed skank like that, anyhow? Oh, wait, has anyone noticed how butt-ugly lesbians are?...

He looks rode hard and put away wet, doesn't he? Other than that, who in the UK cares what the fuck he's doing in the US?
And what normal, red-blooded guy would want a fat-assed skank like that, anyhow? Oh, wait, has anyone noticed how butt-ugly lesbians are?...
You're an idiot... Do you really think you are adding anything useful to the world with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? How about you stay off the forum and leave the grown ups to talk.

You're an idiot... Do you really think you are adding anything useful to the world with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? How about you stay off the forum and leave the grown ups to talk.
Rode hard indeed. Obama has joined the ranks of neoQueer.

I recently watched a clip of a "non-binary transgender" person coming out to Obama during a press conference and found myself confused (no...not in that way). This really seemed to be looked favorably upon in that setting which I found mystifying. Now, I am a moderate liberal and I'm not against people trying to find out who they are or define themselves. But I've always seen gender as a biological issue...not a cultural issue, not an emotional issue, not any other than what biology you are equipped with. Why, now, are we now taking something that we previously defined biologically (do you have a penis or not), and trying to interpret that through how somebody feels, what they identify (or in this case do not identify) with, or what culture the person happens to be in?

Am I the only crazy person here that thinks that males have penises, females don't and it is as simple as that (except maybe the rare people born with both)? Why have we started asking how people feel to define their gender? I don't understand why it isn't okay for a male (or female) to identify with the opposite gender...but still be a male or female? I mean I really feel as if America nowadays has entered some sort of weird Twilight Zone type of place where fantastical, absurd things are becoming reality.

Just a small rant on what I see as the absurdity of the far left. The video of this person "coming out" to Obama is linked below.

Gender is not the same thing as biological sex i.e. Male, female, or hermaphodite. Gender is how one identifies psychologically, not physically.

It's hard for normal people to understand because we identify as our biological sex, but try to imagine that you feel like you do, either male or female- whatever you are, but your body is that of the other sex. How weird, and fucked up, and crazy would that be? It's so powerful a feeling for these people that they have surgeries and take pills to try and match their bodies to their brains.

It's like God put their souls in the wrong body.

There is more to the world and the human condition than any one person can experience and understand. If you can't accept someone for who they are, just try your best to live and let live.

When I was young, I read the book "1984" and I thought then that it was bullshit, that people would never deny reality. I was wrong, The book was simply 30 years too early.

Mark
People converse with you like they are being recorded, or interviewed on tv.

Very courageous of that student.

Less than .3% of the population is transgender. If (editorial) "you" are peeking at people's pee pee's, you're the one with the problem and I don't want "you" anywhere near transgenders, kids, women or other human beings.

MYOB

People have their brains go haywire and imagine themselves to be all kinds of things. One woman thinks she's a cat. A man imagines himself to be a female dragon. A 45 year old man wants to be a 6 year old girl.

There is no such thing as a non binary person. The more we take them seriously the worse their mental instability will get. If someone truly believes themselves to be a vampire, we do not give them people to bleed.

What the hell is a non binary person? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Our fucking Joke should have told HER SHE needs to check HERself in a mental health instutition. You neoQueers are doing HER no favors applauding HER "bravery". Some for Bruce Jenner.

Last edited:
gender is a social/culture issue. Sex would be the biological issue.
People can be whatever gender they want. People cant pick their sex. With artificial limbs or not, you are still your born sex.

The real problem is within the law.

Should transsexuals males be allowed in woman's restrooms, it would be codified using the legal principle that individuals that are "simalarily situated" cannot be discriminated against.

If a transgender male is "simalarily situated'" to a women, then it's even less of a stretch to say a male is "simalarily situated" to a transgender male,

Regardless if the Male is closely related to the female, the transgender male is.

If you allow one, you must the other, or you discriminate.

This goes far beyond restrooms, but into lockers, showers and dressing rooms.

We shouldn't be enabling these mental whack jobs we should be giving them massive doses of medication

Gender is not the same thing as biological sex i.e. Male, female, or hermaphodite. Gender is how one identifies psychologically, not physically.

It's hard for normal people to understand because we identify as our biological sex, but try to imagine that you feel like you do, either male or female- whatever you are, but your body is that of the other sex. How weird, and fucked up, and crazy would that be? It's so powerful a feeling for these people that they have surgeries and take pills to try and match their bodies to their brains.

There is more to the world and the human condition than any one person can experience and understand. If you can't accept someone for who they are, just try your best to live and let live.

There is nothing wrong with live and let live. However the current kerfluffle isn't about that, its about forcing everyone around you get on the same train you are on, and woe to anyone who doesn't want to go along for the ride.

gender is a social/culture issue. Sex would be the biological issue.
People can be whatever gender they want. People cant pick their sex. With artificial limbs or not, you are still your born sex.

A person can call themselves whatever they want, its when they want to use government to force everyone else along for the ride that I have an issue with.

It's a wonder men don't decide to identify as dogs. They can get on all fours, go up to strange women and stick their nose in her crotch. Don't tell him no. He identifies as a dog and must be accommodated.

Then where does it end? Should we cut off the arm of a "transabled" person because they feel strange with the arm? Or the anorexic, should we tell her that yes, she does look fat and that she should eat less?

When does it stop?

Mark

It's amusing to me listening to Senior Cruz's talking points on the matter. He is playing off the theme of defending little girls from 50 year old pedifile transgender men... However wouldn't little boys be more threatened by this kind of predator?

Forum List

Back