Latest rage among liberals. Eating FETUS COOKIES!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is so sick you have wonder if it's a hoax. But i got it originally from WND so i dont think so.

Atheists display foetus-shaped cookies at university pro-abortion rally, horrifying students | Christian News on Christian Today

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

Pro-life students criticised an atheist group at the University of North Georgia (UNG) after the latter displayed foetus and sperm-shaped cookies at a pro-abortion rally on campus this week.

The North Georgia Skeptics Society displayed the cookies with different signs asking students to complete the sentence "Abortion should remain legal because ..."

"Personally, I cannot imagine why one of your members felt it a decent or clever thing to dismember baby cookies by breaking off their heads. Even to simply allow that on your table was tasteless, irresponsible, and vile—there is absolutely no removing yourself from that," wrote Carly McCurry, president of Students for Life, in a letter addressed to Skeptics Society on Facebook.

This board rocks. A thread to find out what the "latest rage among liberals" is. I'd never know about this kind of shit, let alone the whole bathroom thing, if not for threads like this.

I love the humor too --- "I thought it was a hoax, but it's from Whirled Nuts so I *DON'T* think so". From the same sterling site that went on for years and years about Birferism and graces us with articles like "Soy is making kids gay".

This is so sick you have wonder if it's a hoax. But i got it originally from WND so i dont think so.

Atheists display foetus-shaped cookies at university pro-abortion rally, horrifying students | Christian News on Christian Today

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

Pro-life students criticised an atheist group at the University of North Georgia (UNG) after the latter displayed foetus and sperm-shaped cookies at a pro-abortion rally on campus this week.

The North Georgia Skeptics Society displayed the cookies with different signs asking students to complete the sentence "Abortion should remain legal because ..."

"Personally, I cannot imagine why one of your members felt it a decent or clever thing to dismember baby cookies by breaking off their heads. Even to simply allow that on your table was tasteless, irresponsible, and vile—there is absolutely no removing yourself from that," wrote Carly McCurry, president of Students for Life, in a letter addressed to Skeptics Society on Facebook.

the anti choice extremists probably baked the cookies themselves.

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

Soylent Pink?

This board rocks. A thread to find out what the "latest rage among liberals" is. I'd never know about this kind of shit, let alone the whole bathroom thing, if not for threads like this.

I love the humor too --- "I thought it was a hoax, but it's from Whirled Nuts so I *DON'T* think so". From the same sterling site that went on for years and years about Birferism and graces us with articles like "Soy is making kids gay".
Yes, no doubt we are dealing with an outlier voice not representative of the larger liberal or pro choice side.

But I still think this from the article rings true:
McCurry narrated that one professor yelled at her to leave and checked her (protest) permits while the Skeptics Society was openly playing loud rap music that discussed holding women down and raping them.
She said she's sure that most members of the Skeptics Society hate the humour but it's a depiction of the black heart that exists in the pro-abortion movement.

PS -- I guess I am a "birfer" because a lot of facts just don't add up. Nor would I call such a maneuver uncharacteristic of that impostor in the white house.

This board rocks. ... Snip ...so I *DON'T* think so". From the same sterling site that went on for years and years about Birferism and graces us with articles like "Soy is making kids gay".
Soy contains loads of estrogen...it'll make you a. Sissy.

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

They probably like these better. The guys at least.:laugh:

2385599224_5b7290a56d_z.jpg

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

Soylent Pink?

And blue.

Don't be sexist!

Note to idiot OP and his fellow idiot RWNJ traitors: The cookies aren't actually made of fetuses.

Or are they ...?

:ack-1:

OMG!

I might turn Gay because I drank Soy Milk?

fetus-shaped-cookies.jpg

foetus-shaped ....or did you miss that part because they misspelled fetus?

Forum List

Back