Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

You got nothing, hack-twat.

Now go out and get offended by someone using the wrong pronoun on you, cuck.
You got nothing. She was elected and seems to be doing her job spectacularly. You pussies will never put the LGTBQ community back in the closet. You're too pussy to.

You got nothing. She was elected and seems to be doing her job spectacularly. You pussies will never put the LGTBQ community back in the closet. You're too pussy to.

Who wants them back in the closet?

The only oppressors here are your side, who want to silence religious people, remove their ability to raise their kids, and press your ideology on their kids because you have some sick kink fetish.

Who wants them back in the closet?

The only oppressors here are your side, who want to silence religious people, remove their ability to raise their kids, and press your ideology on their kids because you have some sick kink fetish.

The + in lgbtq+ is for pedo

Mainstreaming and accepting fags was the start.

Our society is always pushing for more and more. Once we let fags be accepted and get married and shoved them into mainstream acceptance then being a fag wasn't enough, then trannies followed and trannies skyrocketed very quickly. But much like fags, once they stopped being the cool and trendy thing then the trannies had to one up them, but now that trannies are becoming mainstream society will need to one up them, so the next logical perversity will be kids being fags and trannies, then after that it will be sex with kids.

Once you let a perversity become normal all that means is you're allowing the next perversity to step up to the plate.

Yeah, we're going slowly back to being Sodom and Gomorrah.
I don't mind you guys being the biggest bunch of pussies and frauds. 😄

I don't mind you guys being the biggest bunch of pussies and frauds. 😄

Use my words, not someone else's.

How about linking some asshole atheist posts about religious people and see how the wording is on those.....

Oh you can't see anything but your own viewpoint because you are a moron.

Use my words, not someone else's.
You asked me who was trying to put the lgbtq community back in the closet and I answered. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, Snowflake.
How about linking some asshole atheist posts about religious people and see how the wording is on those.....
About how they're irrational morons? What about it? Where's the fault in that logic?
Oh you can't see anything but your own viewpoint because you are a moron.
You simply don't understand reason.

Last edited:
This is a lie.

There is no effort to ‘normalize’ pedophilia.

And being transgender has nothing to do with pedophilia – seeking to conflate the two is both dishonest and reprehensible, yet another example of rightwing bigotry and hate.
Sure. Legalizing kids having sex with adults, strip dancing in front of children, and teaching 5 year olds about anal sex has nothing to do with pedophillia!

😄

Sure big boy, when are you going to get around to doing that?

I think the more obvious examples of grooming and certainly the ones with the most verifiable instances of grooming are the Catholic Church, which taught young boys and girls to kneel in front of robed old men, hold their hand out and their mouths open to accept the body of Christ. The Mormon Church, who taught young women it was pious for you to share your husband with sister wives, some of whom might be your actual sister. And the Evangelical Christian Church that teaches all its young women that they are subservient to their husbands. Anyone detecting a pattern here? If that ain't grooming I don't know what is.
Pointing out pervert homosexuals to blame only shoots your argument in the knees, Dufus.

You asked me who was trying to put the lgbtq community back in the closet and I answered. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, Snowflake.

About how their irrational morons? What about it? Where's the fault in that logic?

You simply don't understand reason.

All I care to respond to is your useless rambling.

I understand far more than you do.

Try to articulate in complete thoughts you moron. I blame homosexuals for what? Making you lot look like giant pussies in comparison? 😄
Obviously you’re too stupid to remember what you just post.
Attacking Christianity- wow, JUST LIKE HITLER DID!
1664208495441.gif

It's not and while you assclowns are worried about people just trying to live their best lives you ignore acts of child sex abuse in your own sacred institutions. You all are sick as fuck. But the world sees you.

It is. And even gay people have figured out that their political groups have been taken over by pedophiles.

Forum List

Back