Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Lol so you support that crap and are afraid to admit it openly yet. We already know all Democrats support perversion and kiddie diddling, no matter how much they pretend otherwise; their actions tell the whole story. You can't be a Democrat and not support all kinds of deviancy and pedophilia.
You can't be a real man and allow this to continue and yet a soft little cuck boy like you does just that. 😄

Never said that, but it's amazing how the left always tries to walk back or ignore when one of their own says the quiet part out loud.
You don't know even know if he's gay or trans or just a regular old perv that wants to sleep with young women.
Diversity minister, you would assume they are knowledgeable on what they think the diversity crowd wants.
You make arguments based on assumptions. I try to stick to facts.
Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, the only thing curried fucktwat knows how to do.
I also know how to point and laugh. 😄

You don't know even know if he's gay or trans or just a regular old perv that wants to sleep with young women.

You make arguments based on assumptions. I try to stick to facts.

I also know how to point and laugh. 😄

Again, it's about the program, it's a government minister saying these things.

No, you ignore actual events when they don't fit your worldview.

The purpose of morality is to prevent humans from reverting back to being amoral animals.
Morality's purpose is to sustain a functional, happy, prosperous society.
Morality makes it possible for people to live with each other peacefully.
The Left sees morality as hate and oppression.
The Left is regressive.
Respecting an individual's right to personal identity rather than espousing the dogma that the State should dictate it to everyone is rejection of authoritarianism.

Rather than groveling before politicians and bureaucrats in denial of gender dysphoria, defer to medical expertise.

That knowledge-based approach is applicable to science in general, climatology, obviously.

Respecting an individual's right to personal identity rather than espousing the dogma that the State should dictate it to everyone is rejection of authoritarianism.

Rather than groveling before politicians and bureaucrats in denial of gender dysphoria, defer to medical expertise.

That knowledge-based approach is applicable to science in general, climatology, obviously.

It's the State dictating to people when they don't tell parents their Tom is asking to be called Tammy.

The purpose of morality is to prevent humans from reverting back to being amoral animals.
Morality's purpose is to sustain a functional, happy, prosperous society.
Morality makes it possible for people to live with each other peacefully.
The Left sees morality as hate and oppression.
The Left is regressive.
Tried to imagine what an amoral animal would look like. Would that be a monkey jerking off in a Zoo or a Black Widow finishing up her partner for dessert?

Last edited:
No, you trollsnipe various posts and get your ass handed to you each time.
I'm sure you think arguing that one man, unconnected in any way by any evidence you've provided to the gay or trans community is irrefutable proof that this one man speaks for the entirety of both communities. You sir are an obvious moron. 😄

I see morality as subjective but I also recognize violence and the mistreatment of women declining along with religious fundamentalism.
If a person watches another gets slaughtered it does not matter. That will happen and is happening. Religious fundamentalism today is not getting an abortion and not more than a few marriages. The mistreatment of women agendas is tiresome. Fundamentalism is really local pinpoints in regional areas of Republican views.

identity rather than espousing the dogma that the State should dictate it to everyone is rejection of authoritarianism
That is not really our concern. you be you

It's criminalizing the rejection of bullshit fantasy in your fucked up minds. That is the epitome of authoritarianism.

also, there is that whole grooming kids thing.

I'm sure you think arguing that one man, unconnected in any way by any evidence you've provided to the gay or trans community is irrefutable proof that this one man speaks for the entirety of both communities. You sir are an obvious moron. 😄

He's a government minister in charge of policy for those very communities.

All you can do is deflect, and that's pathetic.

Forum List

Back