Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Those are being punished.
Not all of them. Not even most of them. Being transfered to another church so you can victimize a whole new set of children isn't punishment.
ironically if it wasn't for the religious aspect some in the LGBT+ community would be OK with it. It's basically NAMBLA with Roman collars. Pederasty, not pedophilia.
I'm not religious and I don't believe in adults sleeping with children. There are monsters in every community but pedophilia isn't inherent in any of them.
Look up Harry Hay to educate yourself.
No.

Those are being punished.

ironically if it wasn't for the religious aspect some in the LGBT+ community would be OK with it. It's basically NAMBLA with Roman collars. Pederasty, not pedophilia.

Look up Harry Hay to educate yourself.

He is generally regarded as a "hero" and "pioneer" in the alphabet community.
The communist you are arguing with probably regards it all as a "tool" to accomplish an end.....morality be damned (or at least irrelevant).

Not all of them. Not even most of them. Being transfered to another church so you can victimize a whole new set of children isn't punishment.

I'm not religious and I don't believe in adults sleeping with children. There are monsters in every community but pedophilia isn't inherent in any of them.

No.

There is a leap between the idiotic ignorance and outright coverups the Church did and the current push to normalize it. That you don't see that just confirms my low opinion of you.

Again, in the Church and in current situations, it's mostly pederasty, and whatever the male/female female/female equivalents are, not pedophilia. Words mean things.

Lazy fuck.

The communist you are arguing with probably regards it all as a "tool" to accomplish an end.....morality be damned (or at least irrelevant).
So much of a hero he and his group were banned from pride parades.

He was also against mainstreaming. He wasn't a pedophile supporter but he was in favor of pederasty.

There is a leap between the idiotic ignorance and outright coverups the Church did and the current push to normalize it. That you don't see that just confirms my low opinion of you.
Push to normalize what? Who's trying to normalize pedophilia?
Again, in the Church and in current situations, it's mostly pederasty, and whatever the male/female female/female equivalents are, not pedophilia. Words mean things.
Those sound like excuses.
Lazy fuck.
No, I just don't give a shit about your one example that you think proves something about an entire community.

Push to normalize what? Who's trying to normalize pedophilia?

Those sound like excuses.

No, I just don't give a shit about your one example that you think proves something about an entire community.

Pederasty, not pedophilia.

What does Spanish Minister have to do with the entire gay community or anyone in this country?

It has to do with the movement as a whole as well as showing the point of the OP. He only made the mistake of saying Transgender only, it's really the whole LGBT(whatever) movement, or at least the current radical leaders of it.

It has to do with the movement as a whole as well as showing the point of the OP. He only made the mistake of saying Transgender only, it's really the whole LGBT(whatever) movement, or at least the current radical leaders of it.
So one Spanish Minister speaks for the entire gay and trans community. Why? Is he either? Maybe he's just a creepy old guy who wants to sleep with young girls? Does their existence tarnish every heterosexual male?

1. I don't read Right Wing news and if I happen to by accident I certainly don't take anything reported on Right Wing news sights as credible until verified by a reputable news source. That goes double for HotAir.

2. That said let's pretend for a second that it is exactly as reported and this guy said children should be able to have sex with whomever they want. Do I support that? Of course not.

3. You also dodged. Are you going to deny that the largest instances of grooming in this country have come from religious institutions?
Lol so you support that crap and are afraid to admit it openly yet. We already know all Democrats support perversion and kiddie diddling, no matter how much they pretend otherwise; their actions tell the whole story. You can't be a Democrat and not support all kinds of deviancy and pedophilia.

So one Spanish Minister speaks for the entire gay and trans community. Why? Is he either? Maybe he's just a creepy old guy who wants to sleep with young girls? Does their existence tarnish every heterosexual male?

Never said that, but it's amazing how the left always tries to walk back or ignore when one of their own says the quiet part out loud.

Diversity minister, you would assume they are knowledgeable on what they think the diversity crowd wants.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, the only thing curried fucktwat knows how to do.

Forum List

Back