Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Respecting an individual's right to personal identity rather than espousing the dogma that the State should dictate it to everyone is rejection of authoritarianism.

Rather than groveling before politicians and bureaucrats in denial of gender dysphoria, defer to medical expertise.

That knowledge-based approach is applicable to science in general, climatology, obviously.

Made up fictional 'science' of which there is zero evidence isn't a talking point, it just highlights you don't know squat about it, just parroting what your peer group tells you to.

Gfy already. Be a trans pedo IDC.
😄

You obviously care a great deal.
Their doctors are even worse than you, because they took an oath to "do no harm"
No one looks to ignorant morons like you to define "harm". 😄
These are the times I actually hope there is a hell so people like you are damned to it.
Ahh. Cosplayer jail. That last hope for you sad sack fantasy players. 😂
Want to try raping a kid around me and see what happens to you? Faggots like you aren't really a challenge.
Kids are raped all the time all around you and don't do dick about it Super Dave.

Last edited:
😄

You obviously care a great deal.

No one looks to ignorant morons like to define "harm". 😄

Ahh. Cosplayer jail. That last hope for you sad sack fantasy players. 😂

Kids are raped all the time all around you and don't do dick about it Super Dave.

Lazy fuck not replying to individual posts.

I usually don't ignore people, but you may be the first.

Either that or after I've had my fun with you I'll go the Mokusatsu route.

Lazy fuck not replying to individual posts.

I usually don't ignore people, but you may be the first.

Either that or after I've had my fun with you I'll go the Mokusatsu route.
That's okay. I promise I'll understand if a little bitch like you needs a safe space. 😄

Forum List

Back