Transgender fad Victims

E2lbXoFWUAUdhYW.png

Rushed off to surgery and chopped up with no real care for them at all. Medical experimentation is what it is, Medical establishment doesn't give a damn about em. Too late they realize this. Notice the news rag just had to parrot the company line to try to malign, discredit the possibility they've created a holocaust
‘Hundreds’ of young transgender people seeking help to return to original sex
Sky News reports that the number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high with very few who may later regret their decision.

28-year-old Charlie Evans identified as male for nearly 10 years. Last year, she detransitioned and went public with her story and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.
A few people make a mistake ,but, the majority of trans are legitimate and satisfied.

Young people have been force fed this SEXUAL PERVERSION in public schools for far too long. It's GENDER DYSFUNCTION, and NO, it's NOT NORMAL. The homos and their supporters have been INDOCTRINATING young people into their disgusting perversion. Not people "born that way," but TOLD that they can just CHANGE their SEX. Of course this is pure MENTALLY ILL DISTORTED DYSFUNCTIONAL BULL SHIT.
True. Now these pervs can fag off in public in front of Children.

Zacchigna alleges that her desire to become transgender was never challenged, and that she was not provided adequate counseling or therapy. She believes that the “affirmative” model of gender care is to blame, in which clinicians “affirm” a patient’s self-diagnosis of being transgender and provide them with medical interventions instead of psychological therapy that explores the underlying reasons why individuals might experience distress over their bodies.

I left the clinic in November of last year because I could no longer participate in what was happening there. By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to “do no harm.” Instead, we are permanently harming the vulnerable patients in our care. I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle.
will anyone care? I would profer the entire med system is politicized between this and covid I dont see how that can be denied

Naw, man, being a prick is what I do.

I just find it hysterical that you get all upset about these people who want to change their gender, but you are fine with folks who want to change their race, appearance and age through surgical means.
Can't compare the two apples and oranges

I left the clinic in November of last year because I could no longer participate in what was happening there. By the time I departed, I was certain that the way the American medical system is treating these patients is the opposite of the promise we make to “do no harm.” Instead, we are permanently harming the vulnerable patients in our care. I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle.
will anyone care? I would profer the entire med system is politicized between this and covid I dont see how that can be denied
Testosterone is the same physical violence and chemical mutilation as a sex-change operation. Testosterone interferes in three dimensions. Always coming from the outside, it is the hit, the dose, the dealer of the Medicine Pimp. Thinking can't be said to be three-dimensional. It occurs in a boundless dimension (Jung) until three-dimensional physics (or two-dimensional influences) interfere.

So much for free speech on Twitter. I said that the gays that were breaking the law and terrorizing the capital should be tazed. I guess I offended the liberal transgender censors at twitter. If i protested the suspension I would be locked out of my account until the review was complete. You know who is the protected class when you cannot criticize them. Apparently Elon Musk has no clue,

Rushed off to surgery and chopped up with no real care for them at all. Medical experimentation is what it is, Medical establishment doesn't give a damn about em. Too late they realize this. Notice the news rag just had to parrot the company line to try to malign, discredit the possibility they've created a holocaust
‘Hundreds’ of young transgender people seeking help to return to original sex
Sky News reports that the number of young people seeking gender transition is at an all-time high with very few who may later regret their decision.

28-year-old Charlie Evans identified as male for nearly 10 years. Last year, she detransitioned and went public with her story and said she was stunned by the number of people she discovered in a similar position.
and the stupid people keep saying things they know nothing about ... changing your gender you haven't a clue in what you are talking about ... not one iota ... they just don't wake up one day and say hey chop it off or ad to it and the way they go .. it doesn't happen that way ....you go through years of therapy first ... why you want to change you gender between the mental therapy and the hormone therapy... that take years like always you republicans are clueless..

and the stupid people keep saying things they know nothing about ... changing your gender you haven't a clue in what you are talking about ... not one iota ... they just don't wake up one day and say hey chop it off or ad to it and the way they go .. it doesn't happen that way ....you go through years of therapy first ... why you want to change you gender between the mental therapy and the hormone therapy... that take years like always you republicans are clueless..
Do you ever miss yours?

No shit. They get propagandized into it.

A few people make a mistake ,but, the majority of trans are legitimate and satisfied.

No IQ should define transgendered sex-changing mutilations as legitimate. It is always already illegitimate because it is (irreversibly [italics]) a deliberate, narcissistic choice to betray biological fate. Neither trannys nor their doctors know the sequelae of such betrayals, though the doctors will not hesitate financially. Like the coming of the American-assisted communist virus Sars2, it distills down to Russian roulette.

School security should always be armed to protect from such potential tweakages of the human mind. Never forget Evelyn Diekhaus. And American prisoners still can't find out if the Nashville tranny had a mutliated crotch? What absurdity!

No IQ should define transgendered sex-changing mutilations as legitimate. It is always already illegitimate because it is (irreversibly [italics]) a deliberate, narcissistic choice to betray biological fate. Neither trannys nor their doctors know the sequelae of such betrayals, though the doctors will not hesitate financially. Like the coming of the American-assisted communist virus Sars2, it distills down to Russian roulette.

School security should always be armed to protect from such potential tweakages of the human mind. Never forget Evelyn Diekhaus. And American prisoners still can't find out if the Nashville tranny had a mutliated crotch? What absurdity!
first of all the choice of words you use is childish ...its a surgery, not mutilation...the reason they choose this is that they're not you, not your buddies not your church, but they choose to do this... as for the doctor's finances ... it's no different than a doctor doing a knee replacement or hip or shoulder replacement they get paid for it ... the person who is having this done goes through psychiatric sessions hormone therapy many years before the surgery ... that way they have titties and a pussy when they are done or in a woman's case no titties and a dick ... yes it cost money ... anything a doctor does cost money ... they don't work for free last I heard ... their political persuasion is not any of your business nor is it your right to call them things they aren't ... that too is childish ...

isn't it just like you repub-lie-tards to go after a trans community over the shooting of all the shooting by strait people that you choose to go after all trans community saying they are out to kill you ... with that kind of thinking all Republicans are out to kill babies in grade school ... see how insane that sounds you, idiot you are an ignorant moron ...

Forum List

Back