Transgender fad Victims

A bat mitzvah has nothing to do with female genital mutilation.
Some of those old ladies are a little too batty, and little girls are “busy” all the time and need to go to the bathroom altogether too frequently after what they do to them there. A baby shower or a bachelorette party that gets out of control with too much wine, beer, marijuana, hard liquor, and hard drugs is no place for an underage girl. I've got to stick to my guns and skip the social(ist) gatherings.

A bat mitzvah has nothing to do with female genital mutilation.
Some of those old ladies are a little too batty, and little girls are “busy” all the time and need to go to the bathroom altogether too frequently after what they do to them there. A baby shower or a bachelorette party that gets out of control with too much wine, beer, marijuana, hard liquor, and hard drugs is no place for an underage girl. I've got to stick to my guns and skip the social(ist) gatherings.
I have been to an awful lot of bat mitzvahs. You are having sex dreams about little girls.

I have been to an awful lot of bat mitzvahs. You are having sex dreams about little girls.
You're batty, and you're engaging in a transference of your own sex crimes onto others who have done no harm to little children. And I don't like that artificial separation or insinuation of vice between little girls and little boys -- because I know little boys are also harmed greatly in such settings -- and often as not by unqualified and oathbreaking women charged with childcare duties.

If one is born a woman one is a woman

If one is born a man is a man
Birth and parturition from the womb do not impart gender. That is determined at conception, whether the father's spermatozoon contains an X or a Y chromosome to combine with the mother's ovum that always has an X chromosome. If only those oathbreaking doctors had been more faithful to the gender that was foreordained, predestined, and determined by the Creator at the time of conception.
Is that so hard to understand??????

Nothing on this earth will change that
“The law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not” is no substitute for that which is preordained of God.

The malady has nothing to do with god, who does not exist. What does exist is Homo sapiens projecting their crotch-clownism into the socius and onto those who could care less. This recognition Jones stems from choices in life made early on. Start with Narciccus.

The gunship cannot be said to be homosexual only, because it is a machine to get rid of males.

Julia Kristeva evokes the idea of pseudo-Narcissus, whose early choices compel it to gravitate back to the mother rather than identify with the father. This is the pathology of transgenders, who take this trajectory into the literal flesh.

Delving deeper into the transgender pathology, Shults writes on page 126, ‘Deleuze is careful to emphasize the extreme fragility of the surface. Sense is deployed as long as the frontier between bodies and language holds, but the incorporeal play of the silent (crack[italics]) of thought can all too easily lose its superficial energy and collapse into the noisy blows of corporeal mixtures, becoming (incarnated [it.]) in the depths of bodies. Stoic ethics requires an affirmative, yet cautious, use of the hammer.’
(Shults F, Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism)

Sounds like they have same quality of Drs the abortionists do, rejects and leftovers.

Well, yeah. By definition, nothing about the leftist agenda involves genuine caring for actual, individual humans. So propagating that agenda isn't going to attract the best, most professional, and most genuinely caring people . . . even in the medical field.

Fad? lol

Not based on science that has proven that transgenderism is a real biological reality for a couple million of our population. Yes, these people have the brainwiring of the opposite sex and is based on real peer reviewed papers and the reality that they have to live. Of course, you hate them because they go against your tiny little world view.

So you're going tell them to suck it up? What happened to that indivual liberty??Mr.hypocrite.

WHAT science, exactly? Can you cite me any actual science, as opposed to opportunistic shysters and cowards parroting what the left orders them to say in order to make a buck or keep their jobs?

What is the "brainwiring of the opposite sex"? Can you actually explain to me what the "brainwiring" of all people who are female actually is, and how you know that?

At this point, "peer reviewed" is only impressive to gullible sheep who grovel and worship in front of anyone with a degree, because they're too insecure to think for themselves if it might mean bucking the mob.

Two years ago, I was a healthy, beautiful girl heading toward high school graduation. Before long, I turned into an overweight, pre-diabetic nightmare of a transgender man. I Spent a Year as a Trans Man. Doctors Failed Me at Every Turn.
I've spent over 40 years of my life as a trans man from a wrongful and despicable birth, and I regret every moment of it.
Other women have always despised me and insisted on maintaining an extra social distance from me, and made plans to murder me.
Men have tended to use me and take advantage of me with an inordinate desire, but they have all the same refused to allow me to take part in their social activities as an equal.
I can not feel sorry for those individuals.

I will not lie.
I don't feel sorry for you either when you lose your life over pressing false charges and filing false sex charge papers in court. You are under the command of a pimp straight out of Vegas preaching Catholic morality. That does not not stand.

Badger is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body, but has no cringing desire for surgical experiments.

You're batty, and you're engaging in a transference of your own sex crimes onto others who have done no harm to little children. And I don't like that artificial separation or insinuation of vice between little girls and little boys -- because I know little boys are also harmed greatly in such settings -- and often as not by unqualified and oathbreaking women charged with childcare duties.
Do you always babble and make no sense?

Two years ago, I was a healthy, beautiful girl heading toward high school graduation. Before long, I turned into an overweight, pre-diabetic nightmare of a transgender man. I Spent a Year as a Trans Man. Doctors Failed Me at Every Turn.
I've spent over 40 years of my life as a trans man from a wrongful and despicable birth, and I regret every moment of it.
Other women have always despised me and insisted on maintaining an extra social distance from me, and made plans to murder me.
Men have tended to use me and take advantage of me with an inordinate desire, but they have all the same refused to allow me to take part in their social activities as an equal.
I can not feel sorry for those individuals.

I will not lie.
I don't feel sorry for you either when you lose your life over pressing false charges and filing false sex charge papers in court. You are under the command of a pimp straight out of Vegas preaching Catholic morality. That does not not stand.
Evidently so.

Her story is suspect IMO because she says....(from the link)

"From my earliest years, I was always different from the other girls. I wore boy clothes, and I played with boy toys. I was a classic tomboy."

"As I got older, I became romantically interested in other girls. In fact, with the exception of one guy I dated in high school, I exclusively dated girls."

There is not enough details like, what made you think wearing 'boy's clothes' made you a homosexual? Plenty of women wear jeans and shirts. That doesn't explain anything.

My retort.....If you got romantically interested in other girls then you became an outlier in society because the vast majority of females are attracted to males....(the opposite sex). Obviously something went array with your normal genetic programming.

I don't recall her saying she thought wearing boy clothes and being a tomboy made her a homosexual. Seems like she did feel like it made her "not right" as a girl, which is silly. One of the things I dislike most about this "transgender" fad is the way it erases the entire long struggle of women to be viewed as complex, unique individual humans rather than just a bunch of shallow stereotypes, which the "transgender" fad is now reinforcing as THE definition of "female".

Seems to me like her real problem was that she had some self-esteem and identity issues. Because no one in her life bothered to identify them and help her deal with them, she went to the Internet and pop culture looking for answers, and found the wrong one.

We can agree with self-esteem issues as a symptom, though it still does not exclude pre-oedipal structures a la Kristeva, at a very young age.

Forum List

Back